test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

near every mission is dont work

inviz345#9290 inviz345 Member Posts: 20 Arc User
edited October 2018 in PS4 Gameplay Bug Reports
i a fed dom when i go to do stand in space dot work it dose not start only sunrise do and only delta the all the rest dont work and they look say sunrise and pvp

Post edited by inviz345#9290 on

Comments

• tmghost7729#8985 tmghost7729 Member Posts: 455 Arc User
    I understand English is not you native tongue, but.... WHAT?!?!?
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,403 Arc User
    edited October 2018
    Here let me translate what they are saying. They are a Dominion faction character (I don't know their allegiance whether it is KDF or Fed). They try to do Stranded in Space and it does not work. Sunrise works and the Delta Quadrant arc, the rest do not work for their character. As for Sunrise and PvP that part has me confused. I would recommend to them that they play the Gamma Quadrant arc first and see if that unlocks the other missions to play. Thanks. :)
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • inviz345#9290 inviz345 Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    [my brother has delete my fed dom too

• awesomeweaselawesomeweasel Member Posts: 265 Arc User
    sthe91 wrote: »
    Here let me translate what they are saying. They are a Dominion faction character (I don't know their allegiance whether it is KDF or Fed). They try to do Stranded in Space and it does not work. Sunrise works and the Delta Quadrant arc, the rest do not work for their character. As for Sunrise and PvP that part has me confused. I would recommend to them that they play the Gamma Quadrant arc first and see if that unlocks the other missions to play. Thanks. :)

stranded in space is a federation mission and the only way you can even have access to that mission is if you complete the gamma arc first. basically you are locked out from playing about 60% of the games missions until you play stranded in space which you can not start because is doe not give to the option to accept it so you can only play the PvP tutorial the iconion wars arc and the a new frontier arc missions
    this all started because of the sept 11 patch and the same thing is happening on the xbox one
  • blastcharger#6318 blastcharger Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    I think I can clarify, as I'm running into this issue on my Gamma Vanguard. So basically, I've cleared all the Jem Hadar missions. However, it won't give me the hail for Stranded in Space. The only missions I can accept currently are the Jem Hadar quests, the PvP quests, Sphere of Influence, the Delta missions, and Sunrise. Everything else is inaccessible, in spite of having cleared the Jem Hadar storyline.
    edited October 2018
    Blastcharger, now I think you have to skip or play the TFOs in order to get the hail Stranded in Space.
    Blastcharger, now I think you have to skip or play the TFOs in order to get the hail Stranded in Space.

TFOs? You have me a little lost there.

TFOs? You have me a little lost there.

They are what used to be called STFs. Now they are TFOs (Task Force Operations) for short.

Ah. So I probably screwed up by doing a couple of the Delta Quadrant missions then. Do I have to clear that entire questline then?

no you do not they bugged stranded in space on the sept 11 update and I think it has something to do with the general update that did this:
    "Stranded in Space" is once again turned off for Romulan Captains
    they appear to have also turned it off for Jem'Hadar captains as well

no you do not they bugged stranded in space on the sept 11 update and I think it has something to do with the general update that did this:

Then, I admit I was wrong. Just trying to help out a fellow captain. Sorry. :)

sorry, I was not trying to offend you in any way if I did. I was also just trying to help out other
    edited October 2018

sorry, I was not trying to offend you in any way if I did. I was also just trying to help out other

No offense taken. Enjoy STO. :)