test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Type-7 Promotional ship missing from the small crafts tab in ships in the C-store

cannot claim it regardless of faction, race, gender or shoe size. I'm blaming Tilly. anyone else having this issue?
I don't take sides, I work angles. More choices that way.

Comments

• chrian#9670 chrian Member Posts: 622 Cryptic Developer
    Hello @dexterbateman416 , Thank you for reporting this issue, I have submitted it to the proper team to get worked on. Thank you for your patience.
  • dexterbateman416dexterbateman416 Member Posts: 64 Arc User
    How is this issue coming along? I know you guys have a lot on your plate right now, I'm just curious.
    My type 7 is still missing, even after the patch.
  • calexistacalexista Member Posts: 98 Arc User

Same problem for my account.
  • aslapaslap Member Posts: 23 Arc User

Yep same problem here looks like they didnt fix it, checked on my rom/fed/kling and J'hdar chars no luck.
  • majorhalcyonmajorhalcyon Member Posts: 199 Arc User
    Just so you all are aware, chrian has another answer to this in this thread here:
    Hello runebear37 , Thank you for your continued patience on this issue. I've looked into it further and found out that the ship became claimable by only 1 character per account. So I've forwarded the info to the proper team for it to get fixed. Do Let me know if you have any other issues. No eta on a fix just yet though unfortunately.

My own emphasis added to the appropriate part of his reply; how this became the 'fix' I'm at a loss to explain. My immediate reaction was ''someone go screenshot the blog post about it, before they change that to show '1 per account'!''...
  • chrian#9670 chrian Member Posts: 622 Cryptic Developer
    Hello and good evening @majorhalcyon , It is a issue and I've alerted the proper team to make it work like it did before Age of Discovery. Do not want anyone missing a shuttle.
    thank you for working on this and with the Stuff with the Vizer class ship, I hate being a pain, but I like those ships.