test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Completly newb reterning player looking for fleet

bcstarbcstar Member Posts: 333 Arc User
I am a pretty casual player I have a ton of time though. mostly need a fleet that helps new people I haven't played this game a lot. but I been keeping my eye on it. but I just made a AoD character and I am really liking it. so preferably I would like to join a Fleet with that content in mind. Thanks. oh little bit of info I don't do discord I find it breaks immersion and also I have a ton of play time, retired early in life, I play every day for 12+ hours. it just takes me a bit to grasp new gameplay. thanks
klingon%2Bbird%2Bof%2Bprey.jpg

"bortaS bIr jablu'DI' reH QaQqu' nay'"

Revenge is a Dish, Best Served Cold ~ Khan Noonien Singh

Comments

• seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    edited October 2018
    We're always looking for friendly players to be part of Omega Combat Division. We're a pretty diverse fleet, we have a mix of your hardcore players as well as casual and new players. We don't generally do Discord, we just communicate in our channel 'Voice of OC.' The channel is active and usually filled with friendly and helpful people.

No real rules to be aware of outside of always be friendly to fleet mates, we don't like drama in the fleet channel, but doesn't sound like that will be any issue. We have players from all over the world, so there is usually people on at all times of day or night. If you're interested, feel free to message me with your character@handle and I can invite you.

You can also mail me or send me a message in game to @seaofsorrows or drop a mail to @peterconnorfirst .
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • sorinlasnasorinlasna Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    If you have not found a fleet yet come look at Discovery One, we are mature (older) casual gamers and willing to help new players. Contact Varot@roguemg or myself at H'Sewuus@kenruof
  • ryanjuly1974ryanjuly1974 Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    Starfleet Council is always looking for friendly new faces.we have discord but voice is optional & a good place to get info via links if interested send an ingame pm or mail to @Ryanjuly1974 or Zina@neilb3 or V'nar@amthridir or Sheppard@carter60.
  • seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    He's already been assimilated. :smile:
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • ryanjuly1974ryanjuly1974 Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    :'(