test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[FED][PC] Lone Star Fleet

tiekosoratiekosora Member Posts: 325 Arc User
Lone Star Fleet, one of the oldest fleets in the game, is recruiting. Formed in 2008, the fleet has seen periods of varying activity. We had long ago agreed to build our fleet holdings, and then open the doors in a major recruiting push. Well, fleet holding after fleet holding, and loss of active players over time, recruiting never happened.

Now we are near completion of the last two fleet holdings, the K-13 and colony holdings, and as an original founding member and current operational leader of the fleet, I am opening recruiting.

We really only have one rule, don't be a jerk. We realize that STO is a family-friendly game, and that the person on the other end of that internet connection may be somebody's kid. We try to keep conversation as clean as possible, and conversations based on game and Trek related topics. For most players of MMOs, logging into a game is an escape from the every day topics that wear on us. Leave that stuff in the real world, and ESD local chat please.

We do not have naming restrictions for ships, captains, or bridge officers. We do suggest, as this is a Texas-themed fleet, the use of historical locations, persons, and cities, for ship names. It's not a requirement, feel free to use names that follow Cryptic's naming guidelines though.

We don't have any major requirements for membership. Nobody is going to run a parser and kick you for not having a specific level of DPS. We do have a two week trial period, with access to fleet holdings projects and stores unavailable. We won't make you donate a set level of stuff to the holdings before you can access the holdings. We do however, want to make sure you are a fit with the LSF community we are trying to build.

Areas of gameplay we will heavily pursue include story arc missions, TFOs, and possibly PvP. We won't turn away roleplayers, but we will not be an RP-centric community.

If you are interested in joining LSF, please contact me ingame by mailing me @DeWitt_LSF.
18EOWbV.jpg

They make a wondrous mess of things. Brave amateurs, they do their part.

Comments

• tiekosoratiekosora Member Posts: 325 Arc User
    Looking for new, returning, or veteran players to fill out our ranks.

Also plenty of room for active fleets in our armada.
    Contact me @DeWitt_LSF ingame.
    18EOWbV.jpg

USTZ Fed fleet on PC, all fleet holdings but K-13 and the colony maxed, seeking recruits of any experience level. Also accepting fleets for the armada.
    18EOWbV.jpg

• themadprofessor#9835 themadprofessor Member Posts: 1,203 Arc User
    Oooh, this fleet seems right up my alley. I'll PM you guys in game about it.
    Space Barbie Extraordinaire. Got a question about Space Barbie? Just ask.

Things I want in STO:

1) More character customization options such as more clothing options, letting the toon complexion affect the entire body, not just the head. Also a true RGB color picker applied to all costume and appearance options, which would allow for true appearance customization and homogenous colors instead of "this same exact color looks vastly different on two different pieces."
    2) Bridge customization, not bridge packs. Let us pick a general layout and adjust the color palette, console appearance, and chair types, as well as more ready room layout options.
    3) Customizable ground weapons, i.e. The aesthetic look of phaser dual pistols but they shoot antiproton bolts. For obvious reasons this would only apply to standard ground weapons.
    4) For the love of Q please revamp Plasma Ground Weapons. They look like demented Supersoakers right now.
    5) True Vanity Impulse and Deflector effects similar to Vanity Shields.
    6) A greater payout for hitting T6 Reputations. Currently it takes more time and resources to get from T5 to T6 than it does to get from nothing to T5. Make that grind really pay out at the end.
    7) Mirrorverse Refugee event similar to AoY/Delta/Gamma, complete with new Mirrorverse recruits for all factions.
    8) Independent Faction, because yo ho yo ho a pirate's life for me!
    Old players are returning, new recruits signing up. Come join the fun, we are recruiting players of any and all levels of experience. Zero discrimination, unless you prefer any soda over Dr. Pepper haha (just kidding, for those unfortunate souls born without a sense of humor).
    18EOWbV.jpg

• themadprofessor#9835 themadprofessor Member Posts: 1,203 Arc User
    edited October 2018
    > @tiekosora said:
    > Old players are returning, new recruits signing up. Come join the fun, we are recruiting players of any and all levels of experience. Zero discrimination, unless you prefer any soda over Dr. Pepper haha (just kidding, for those unfortunate souls born without a sense of humor).

Texas born and bred. I like Dr. Pepper, but I LOVE Barq's Root Beer.

Speaking of Dr. Pepper:

[img]https://i.imgur.com/ILxL6E7.png[/img]

Moral Support? Mister Pibb runs this hospital and you WILL treat him with respect!
    Post edited by themadprofessor#9835 on
    Space Barbie Extraordinaire. Got a question about Space Barbie? Just ask.

Things I want in STO:

1) More character customization options such as more clothing options, letting the toon complexion affect the entire body, not just the head. Also a true RGB color picker applied to all costume and appearance options, which would allow for true appearance customization and homogenous colors instead of "this same exact color looks vastly different on two different pieces."
    2) Bridge customization, not bridge packs. Let us pick a general layout and adjust the color palette, console appearance, and chair types, as well as more ready room layout options.
    3) Customizable ground weapons, i.e. The aesthetic look of phaser dual pistols but they shoot antiproton bolts. For obvious reasons this would only apply to standard ground weapons.
    4) For the love of Q please revamp Plasma Ground Weapons. They look like demented Supersoakers right now.
    5) True Vanity Impulse and Deflector effects similar to Vanity Shields.
    6) A greater payout for hitting T6 Reputations. Currently it takes more time and resources to get from T5 to T6 than it does to get from nothing to T5. Make that grind really pay out at the end.
    7) Mirrorverse Refugee event similar to AoY/Delta/Gamma, complete with new Mirrorverse recruits for all factions.
    8) Independent Faction, because yo ho yo ho a pirate's life for me!
    Awesome meme.

Lone Star Fleet is growing, and old members are returning to duty! Come join the fun, whether you play a Jem'Hadar, Romulan, or Starfleet captain from a bygone era.
    18EOWbV.jpg

More people logging in, and it looks to be a busy weekend with the upgrade event and red alert. Getting in the queues for TFOs is moving faster than I expected. Sign up, log in, form a team, get queued, have fun, rinse, repeat!

New player? No problem.
    Haven't played in years? No problem.
    Looking for a fleet with some room left to grow, plus armada fleets with plenty of projects for fleet credits? No problem.

18EOWbV.jpg