test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

No away team on Kobali

goldenavarielgoldenavariel Member Posts: 110 Arc User
When you select to beam down you are prompted for an away team but they are not there when you transition into the city. Sounds like the same bug as in the Dyson ground battlezone.

Comments

• Yeah its the same bug as Dyson ground battlezone but as no one else is complaining at least not in this thread or the one for Dyson ground battlezone that I posted 4 people is not enough to make them fix it sadly. Please report the bug in game as well if you would be so kind.
  • bigstu13bigstu13 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    Definatley seems to be both ground battle zones, annoying as they are a good way to get marks for the T6 reps.

New Romulus still lets you beam in with a Boff.
  • lhoygowlhoygow Member Posts: 311 Arc User
    edited October 2018
    Here is your workaround until it is fixed:
    if you want your boffs with you in the battlezone, go to help & support, request gm help, stuck, bridge officers are stuck or missing, request reinforcements. this will beam down your 2 boffs. The 2 it beams down are somewhat random so you may need to swap equipment around if you didn't get the 2 you normally use.

This works on the dino zone, haven't tried it at Kobali but it should work there as well.

• goldenavarielgoldenavariel Member Posts: 110 Arc User
    Thanks for the work around. It's kind of sad the "request reinforcements" isn't right on the screen like it used to be.
  • bendalekbendalek Member Posts: 1,781 Arc User
    I just noticed this issue as well in the Dyson Ground BZ. It seems some players used the "workaround" but most were trying desperately to use Combat Pets etc. Alas the once busy BZ, is now all but empty as players get frustrated and simply leave.
    Oh, hoho hohhhhh, Oh,, hoho, hohhhhh
    My%20STO%20Sig%20Clear_zps5etu86s1.png
  • chrian#9670 chrian Member Posts: 622 Cryptic Developer
    Hello @goldenavariel , and @bendalek , This is currently a known issue. Thank you for your patience.
  • shadowleopard64#3762 shadowleopard64 Member Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited October 2018
    lhoygow wrote: »
    if you want your boffs with you in the battlezone, go to help & support, request gm help, stuck, bridge officers are stuck or missing, request reinforcements. this will beam down your 2 boffs. The 2 it beams down are somewhat random so you may need to swap equipment around if you didn't get the 2 you normally use.

This works on the dino zone, haven't tried it at Kobali but it should work there as well.

Scratch that I got lucky lol nevermind...
  • goldenavarielgoldenavariel Member Posts: 110 Arc User
    Thank you Chrian!

And Ihoygow's workaround does work so I'm grateful for the instructions. :smile:
  • torharrytorharry Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    Here is another workaround by a nice fellow on Kobali, who sent me a tell while I was standing around looking confused;

/fillpetteamlist

Type that into your chat and press enter, and two of your boffs will show up.
  • This no awayteam issue is still not being acknowledged as a known issue in the most recent patch notes and I would love to know why lol.
  • lhoygow wrote: »

torharry Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    October 15
    Here is another workaround by a nice fellow on Kobali, who sent me a tell while I was standing around looking confused;

/fillpetteamlist

Type that into your chat and press enter, and two of your boffs will show up.

To Stop random boff beam down and ensure you get the boffs that you want here is what my fleet mate took her time to test out (Beth Brewer: I tried this 5 times and it worked if you take the two boffs out of your away team and leave the 2 you want with you in dino land and then put the other 2 spots with just security you will have the two you want with you each time)