test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Diplomatic Orders Bug

Noticed on all toons that when you get to the speak to T'pela part the mission wont continue forward it just stops and you have no dialog with her at all, thus this mission has to be skipped meaning that klingon war can not be completed and all new toons wont be able to use LFG zone chat or the exchange.

Comments

• roman1229roman1229 Member Posts: 185 Arc User
    and can't move on to the next set of missions. really agravating.
  • coaldust#7044 coaldust Member Posts: 90 Arc User
    Same here. Same spot, the same bug happens. Dropping mission, changing characters, logging out and closing game entirely doesn't work.
    "We've learned that friendship isn't always easy. But there's no doubt it's worth fighting for."
  • chrian#9670 chrian Member Posts: 622 Cryptic Developer
    Hello @beefyzenbear#2920 , @roman1229 , and @coaldust#7044 , Are you playing as a vulcan?
  • siotaylorsiotaylor Member Posts: 296 Arc User
    I got through it fine with a human before the patch. It's next queued for a new vulcan science dsc toon. Had issues on that one getting the accolade in Stranded In Space too... Healed all the injured crew and the counter wouldn't move off 0.
  • userplayer1941userplayer1941 Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    I got past T'Pela but the shuttlecraft is bugged, I'm stuck in there with Sokketh and can't proceed. Already submitted a GM help ticket.
  • roman1229roman1229 Member Posts: 185 Arc User
    playing with a DSC toon.
    edited October 2018
    @userplayer1941 and @roman1229 , Is your character species Vulcan or other? Thank you for the heads up about the shuttlecraft I will check it out. Were you also DSC toon @userplayer1941 ?
  • beefyzenbear#2920 beefyzenbear Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Hello @beefyzenbear#2920 , @roman1229 , and @coaldust#7044 , Are you playing as a vulcan?

Yes, and both Regular Federation, and Dsc toon as well does not work for either of them, why does race matter at all in a missions progression.
    @beefyzenbear#2920 There is a known issue that T'pela will not show the correct dialog with Vulcans. It is being fixed internally.
  • beefyzenbear#2920 beefyzenbear Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    @beefyzenbear#2920 There is a known issue that T'pela will not show the correct dialog with Vulcans. It is being fixed internally.

Oh thank you for letting me know, was about to just delete the character

• easomdarreneasomdarren Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    I am glad it is being fixed as I cannot progress through this mission with my Vulcan AOD Captain
    edited October 2018
    @userplayer1941 and @roman1229 , Is your character species Vulcan or other? Thank you for the heads up about the shuttlecraft I will check it out. Were you also DSC toon @userplayer1941 ?

The bug occured while playing as a DSC human. Also, the shuttlecraft bug was preceded by both shuttle cutscenes showing a tiny shuttle half-embedded in the ground, not flying around or anything.
    @userplayer1941 , Did either of the side doors of the shuttle give you the option to "go to the bridge" ?
    edited October 2018
    @userplayer1941 , Did either of the side doors of the shuttle give you the option to "go to the bridge" ?

At the time, neither did. However, I just logged back in and the mission is working fine, although the introductory shuttle cutscene is still showing the tiny shuttle. Not sure if a GM unstuck me, as I reappeared in Vulcan orbit and had to do the ground scene again, but at least I can progress now. Thank you for your help and concern, I do appreciate it.
    @userplayer1941 , When you leave the game or beam to ship from the ground map of Vulcan, it will take you to the board the shuttle progress point in the mission.
  • lifesagelifesage Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    I’m having this same bug issue. I have a new Vulcan Science AOD Captain and can’t progress, speak with T’Pela issue for me as well. I’ve also had the same accolades bug mentioned for Azura. I healed all 3 crew members and it didn’t register and I missed the accolade.

I’ve made a ticket for the accolade and then contacted a GM for the mission bug. I’ll keep an eye here to find out about the fix to progress.