test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

STO Discovery toon on mission: Diplomatic Orders mission-breaking bug

gregordynatigregordynati Member Posts: 31 Arc User
As I started the mission with my new STO Discovery toon, I landed with the shuttle on Vulcan. On my way to the Ambassador, I am informed to talk to his Aide T'Pela first. She is next to the Ambassador. When I speak to her, she welcomes me on Vulcan, after "continue" I get a blank speech window with the "exit"-button on the right side. The subtask "Meet with T'Pela, Ambassador Sokketh's Aide" can't be fullfilled, so mission can't be continued.

Reported as ticket #4,762,850

btw the ticket won't show up in "View my tickets"

Comments

• Options
    roman1229roman1229 Member Posts: 185 Arc User
    same thing here.
  • Options
    shurato2099shurato2099 Member Posts: 588 Arc User
    I am having the same results. You can talk to the ambassador without speaking to T'pela but you cannot speak to Saavin after that.
  • Options
    chrian#9670 chrian Member Posts: 622 Cryptic Developer
    edited October 2018
    Hello @gregordynati , @roman1229 , and @shurato2099 , After some internal investigation, the cause of the issue has been determined and fixed and will be deployed in a future update. For now I would advise "skipping" the episode.
    Post edited by chrian#9670 on
  • Options
    roman1229roman1229 Member Posts: 185 Arc User
    Hello @gregordynati , @roman1229 , and @shurato2099 , After the shuttle lands, and you reach the npcs is there an exclamation point above the head of T'pela?
    Yep. tried talking to his aide first. then tried talking to him. after that convo it's suposed to swith to the other NPC but doesn't.

• Options
    @roman1229 , I ninja-edited on you, but the issue was identified as players who were Vulcan were unable to proceed the mission with T'pela.
  • Options
    psychopyro80psychopyro80 Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    @roman1229 , I ninja-edited on you, but the issue was identified as players who were Vulcan were unable to proceed the mission with T'pela.

Well that's slightly racial specific....
  • Options
    rainmaker55#3641 rainmaker55 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    So my level=7 Vulcan 'toon cannot advance until a patch?
  • Options
    @m12345678912345 , That is correct.