test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Autohail constantly popping up after latest patch.

ilithynilithyn Member Posts: 903 Arc User
Wonderful new feature here. /s
After this latest patch I now have the autohail pop up windows for every single mission I have completed but not yet claimed the rewards for, I have a few unclaimed boffs on some toons and I also hadn't yet claimed the rewards for the Solanae mission I did for the Endeavor. Well the game certainly made sure to remind me of all that. Every time I closed the pop up window another would pop up two seconds later with the next unclaimed mission reward until I had gone through all of them.'
Not only that. Once those shenanigans were done, Quinn and other quest givers started hailing me with quests I haven't done yet, or repeatable quests. It isn't just Kurland who's getting annoying or Philip Cray - who at least have the manners to only pop up once per log in - I think I saw Quinn a dozen times or so, Deferi guy three times and that just on one toon. Not to mention all the rest that I've lost count and names of.

Really guys? This is hugely annoying. I don't really want to turn autohail off as I like being told if there's anything new mission in the game I wasn't aware of, but this is waaaay too much.
And it happens on each login. To test I tried logging out then logging in again on the same toon, some autohail hell.
Logic is the beginning of wisdom, not the end of it.

Comments

• engineerb4#4806 engineerb4 Member Posts: 211 Cryptic Developer
    edited January 2019
    Post edited by engineerb4#4806 on
    STO Software Engineer
    I build things. Things that make us go.
  • ilithynilithyn Member Posts: 903 Arc User
    Thanks for the tip, but I already knew and I have, believe me. Only way I could keep my sanity and ability to play the game. (Damn Quinn was getting annoying.)
    But as I said I'd really like this to get fixed as I actually like having it on, even if it means dealing with Phillip Cray now and again. he's only once per log in, I can live with that. I generally like the notification about new missions, key word new. This one notified me about missions that's been in the journal for years but I haven't yet played on some of my toons for one reason or another. Listen, I have a lot of toons okay and while I love spending time in the game I have not yet got around to playing all missions on all toons. Yet.

Again, thanks for the tip though.

Logic is the beginning of wisdom, not the end of it.
  • engineerb4#4806 engineerb4 Member Posts: 211 Cryptic Developer
    edited January 2019
    Thank you for the report.
    Post edited by engineerb4#4806 on
    STO Software Engineer
    I build things. Things that make us go.
  • lopequillopequil Member Posts: 1,226 Arc User
    While you're at it please look into why Jem'Hadar characters are hailed by a romulan who tells us the timeline is just fine and dandy every time they log in. I seem to recall we had the exact same problem with delta recruits.
    Q9BWcdD.png
  • sidewinderqsidewinderq Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    yep I keep getting hailed by quinn. It is so bad i wish i could use him as a torpedo.