test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Starfleet Council looking to recruit

ryanjuly1974ryanjuly1974 Member Posts: 31 Arc User
edited January 2019 in Fleet Recruitment
Starfleet Council is looking to recruit mature casual & ACTIVE players that like to do stuff as a team.we have Fleet & Armada Discord. shoot an ingame pm to: @Ryanjuly1974, Zina@neilb3 or V'nar@amthridir or Sheppard@carter60
Post edited by ryanjuly1974 on

Comments

• amthridiramthridir Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    SFC is currently looking for new fleet members! We welcome all players that wish to be a part of our fleet and not just a number on the roster.
  • ryanjuly1974ryanjuly1974 Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    Starfleet Council is looking for friendly ACTIVE players also we don't shy away the casual player. we are knowlagable and helpful.we have Fleet & Armada Discord ( Voice optional ) shoot an ingame pm to: @Ryanjuly1974, Zina@neilb3 or V'nar@amthridir or Sheppard@carter60
    still recruiting
    We welcome all mature, but still love to have fun players!! Don't be a fleet roster number, be a member and join the fun and togetherness of Starfleet Council. Contact @Ryanjuly1974, Zina@neilb3 or V'nar@amthridir or Sheppard@carter60
  • neilb3neilb3 Member Posts: 88 Arc User
    Multi Time Zone from West Coast Pacific to Australia, multi Trustees and leaders to assist, have fun with, to help and guide you. We are a casual fleet that can give you a special place within STO. We have our own Discord server, we are part of a big Armada, we have lots of cross skills, and long term game knowledge between us all, but most of all, our fleet motto, is "Togetherness and Fun". If you are interested in joining or would like more information, please contact @Ryanjuly1974, Zina@neilb3 or V'nar@amthridir or Sheppard@carter60.
    Join today
  • nukeitfromorbitnukeitfromorbit Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Join Starfleet Council, we are friendly, helpful and cooperative fleet, we accept new players, veterans, casual players, hardcore players, all players from all over the world. Discord servers for both our fleet and Armada provided, voice is of course optional. Come have fun with us ;). .... if interested send an ingame pm to @Ryanjuly1974 or Zina@neilb3 or V'nar@amthridir or Sheppard@carter60.
    if interested please contact: Sheppard@carter60,@Ryanjuly1974 or Zina@neilb3 or V'nar@amthridir
    Active fleet Looking for Active players from all time zones. new or veteran. if you enjoy doing things as a fleet team join today.
  • jakeesanjakeesan Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    Please send me an invite!
    jakeesan wrote: »
    Please send me an invite!

i'll try ( jakeesan ) if you don't get it please tell me your ingame name@handle
    Star fleet Council is looking to recruit from all time zones. we are an active fleet with discord ( voice is optional ) for an invite contact someone above.
    Starfleet Council, a PC fleet is still looking for New and Veteran players who like to have fun as a team and to help us grow our 286 members list. shoot an ingame pm or e-mail to: @Ryanjuly1974, Zina@neilb3 or V'nar@amthridir or Sheppard@carter60
    Starfleet Council is still recruiting
    Multi Time Zone from West Coast Pacific to Australia, multi Trustees and leaders to assist, have fun with, to help and guide you. We are a casual fleet that can give you a special place within STO. We have our own Discord server, we are part of a big Armada, we have lots of cross skills, and long term game knowledge between us all, but most of all, our fleet motto, is "Togetherness and Fun". If you are interested in joining or would like more information, please contact @Ryanjuly1974, Zina@neilb3 or V'nar@amthridir or Sheppard@carter60.
    edited March 2019
    Come join the fun and friends at Starfleet Council. Always looking for more fun, mature players to join us. Contact ingame: @ryanjuly1974 @amthridir @neilb3 @carter60 @pmc8853 @adellobeth and @lennee.
    Come join the fun and friends at Starfleet Council. Always looking for more fun, mature players to join us. Contact ingame: @ryanjuly1974 @amthridir @neilb3 @carter60 @pmc8853 @adellobeth and @lennee.
    Starfleet Council, a PC fleet is still looking for New and Veteran players who like to have fun as a team and to help us grow our 286 members list. shoot an ingame pm or e-mail to: @Ryanjuly1974, Zina@neilb3 or V'nar@amthridir or Sheppard@carter60
  • captainpicard#0696 captainpicard Member Posts: 1 New User
    Yes please. I'll join I've got a NX Class.
    Very cool, i love my NX too - please may i have your @handle so i can invite you to our fleet.
    Join Starfleet Council, we are friendly, helpful and cooperative fleet, we accept new players, veterans, casual players, hardcore players, all players from all over the world. Discord servers for both our fleet and Armada provided, voice is of course optional. Come have fun with us ;). .... if interested send an ingame pm to @Ryanjuly1974 or Zina@neilb3 or V'nar@amthridir or Sheppard@carter60.
    edited April 2019
    Starfleet Council is looking to recruit mature casual & ACTIVE players that like to do stuff as a team.we have Fleet & Armada Discord. shoot an ingame pm to: @Ryanjuly1974, Zina@neilb3 or V'nar@amthridir or Sheppard@carter60
  • airsekairsek Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    How active is your fleet?
    Hiya, thanks for your reply - we have 228 members in our fleet, and continuing to grow. We have an active pool of between 20 - 30 members who are online at various times. We are also in a very active Armada too. So plenty to keep you occupied and all in a fun and casual environment.
  • airsekairsek Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    I tried to message those names and either they were not online at the time, or I don't know how to send a tell correctly :D
    oin Starfleet Council, we are friendly, helpful and cooperative fleet, we accept new players, veterans, casual players, hardcore players, all players from all over the world. Discord servers for both our fleet and Armada provided, voice is of course optional. Come have fun with us ;). .... if interested send an ingame pm to @Ryanjuly1974 or Zina@neilb3 or V'nar@amthridir or Sheppard@carter60.
    Join Starfleet Council, we are friendly, helpful and cooperative fleet, we accept new players, veterans, casual players, hardcore players, all players from all over the world. Discord servers for both our fleet and Armada provided, voice is of course optional. Come have fun with us ;). .... if interested send an ingame pm / email to @Ryanjuly1974 or Zina@neilb3 or V'nar@amthridir or Sheppard@carter60.
    Join Starfleet Council, we are friendly, helpful and cooperative fleet, we accept new players, veterans, casual players, hardcore players, all players from all over the world. Discord servers for both our fleet and Armada provided, voice is of course optional. Come have fun with us ;). .... if interested send an ingame pm / email to @Ryanjuly1974 or Zina@neilb3 or V'nar@amthridir or Sheppard@carter60.