test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Earth Spacedock (RP)

Comments

• rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,971 Community Moderator
    Krystal stopped and turned to Corvis.
    "Well... I think you stumbled into a First Contact situaion with non-Photonic lifeforms like us," she said. "And... if there's anything you can do to help us out, I'd appreciate it."

She then looked over at Elric.
    "Since when did I have any Final Fantasy stuff?" she asked before materializing the Biggeron Sword and passing it to him. "Stick to something you can actually hold."
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • admiralnatadmiralnat Member Posts: 22,432 Arc User
    Sarah accessed the holographic menu and summoned an army of heavily armed Egg Fighters (complete with electrified shields), which began fighting off the insectoids and established a defensive perimeter. "You realize there's no need to fight them off yourselves when we can just summon endless reinforcements, right?"

"I should've thought of that, all things considered," remarked the admiral, turning to Corvis. "I'd love to be part of the first contact between our people and... well, you, but our holodecks have gotten completely out of control. We should probably do something about it before stopping for any lengthy conversations."
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.
    It's what I do. It's what I just did. It's what I'm about to do again. It's being undisputed emperor of an empire that cannot be disproved as the most powerful intergalactic empire in the entire universe; I always win, and everything I've won will definitely be won again... by me. It's my signature move, and thus, it's my signature. Problem, Sonic? Yeah, I mean you, Sonic, because you're being beat up, despite your being super. You can't even hit Shadow back, can you? Nope, he's too strong for you. Of course, I'm not Shadow, I'm the Super Emerald fueled fox that's pulling the strings; trust me, the fight would only be a few frames long if I were in it personally. Oh, and here's something for all you guys thinking you can win Last Post Wins 3.0; trust me, I'll be around a long while after the sun has already consumed the Earth while I sit out with the forum servers on Titan. Yes, I mean Titan... that comparatively little moon orbiting Saturn. It's a nice little place in a version of our solar system where the sun is a lot bigger. I mean, Mars will last longer than your precious Earth, but by then, it'll be one hot planet... and I figure Saturn's moon will be about the right temperate for a super-powered warlord. Oh, and trust me, I packed a lot of rings, and I mean a lot. Trillions, in fact, so I'll never run out of rings to power my super form. Besides, if I start to run out, I can just chaos control more rings into my reach. It's quite easy, really. You should try it. Granted, you'll never have the 7 Super Emeralds that I have in my possession, nor the Master Emerald that I've got hidden away somewhere... absorbed into my body thanks to Sonic logic, but whatever. I win. Again. I'm not kidding, either. Just check Last Post Wins, and if the last post isn't mine, it soon will be. Very, very soon. You can count on it. Seriously. By the way, if you're wondering, there's a really great Super Tails sprite sheet out there... somewhere... by some guy named shadow_91. These sprites are really great. Like, really good. Quality. Just like what I like to see in a sprite sheet. Also, credit to Joe T.E., his Sonic Battle style Super Sonic sprites have a great palette for a Super Sonic being beat up by Super Shadow, who's palette is from a Super Shadow sheet of unknown origin, but it turns out they were "borrowed" from a better sheet made by a certain Domenico. Oh, and the gif is actually a custom made super version of a similar gif, of which there are only 3 or 4 copies to be found by Google, and even then, evidently of an unknown source. Yep, it's one of those things. Stuff people have made, spread around, only for it to vanish and you to be the only person who still has a copy, not even knowing where it came from... like, literally at all. Oh, and anyone notice that Shadow's little chaos snap blast thingies are red and blue now? Yeah, I changed it. Problem, fans of purple? Yeah, I know you got a problem with that one, but you can just deal with it. After all, according to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly... alright, alright, I'll spare you the entire Bee Movie script, just Google it if you want. By the way, ever wonder how your characters would've ended up if they evolved in another universe? Yeah, that. Think about it. Ok, so you probably didn't bother reading up to here, but whatever, here's a surprise for you guys over at ESD (RP) who were crazy enough to read this: Emperor Nat of the mcfreakin' Terran Empire is gonna be right all along! The universe is gonna go BOOM! *Thumbs up to the insanity*
    Oh, now don't tell me you want in on all this! Well, ok. Look this that Egg Pawn hanging outside your window, pointing his laser rifle at you, waiting for my next order. He's doing his part. He helps conquer the weak-minded. He roboticizes the weak-bodied. Heck, he even helps keep the useless people from causing any trouble, but you know what? Join. Find the closest Nataran Empire roboticization center near you and join the ranks, before the ranks find you. Oh, I know, you figure it must be so satisfying to know I basically rule the world now, and you know what? It is, but do you want to know the true definition of satisfaction? Well, let me tell you a little story. One day, you see a brand new event. They're giving out boxes that give old event stuff. Your dilithium is plentiful. You buy a whole lot of Phoenix packs on your main, and open them all. You get one epic token. Then, you decide, that since you have all the Breen ships and don't give a damn about the others, you exchange it for an ultra rare, and grab yourself a Jem'Hadar Attack Ship and for the hell of it, a Voth Bulwark. You open both, leaving the Bulwark in your vast masses of starships as you jump into the bugship and deck it out, deck by deck, into the most awesome Jem'Hadar ship you can. You fly it. You enjoy it. Eventually, you get bored and leave, leaving the old Bulwark never flown... until later. Your main is long complete. Your new alt main, based off some character you pulled out of nothing just to explain away some starship being in service without the command of your dear admiral, is also complete. Mostly. Their reps and doffs are hard at work, getting you stuff. You realize the potential, and head back for your dear admiral, pull the most Voth themed build you can out of thin air, and suit up in your giant ship in the shape of you know what. You head out... and cause all sorts of havoc. Enemies scream out your name as their very life is drained away by your swarms of Aceton Assimilators. They complain to the devs of your OPness when you revive yourself from death every time you die. Do you show any form of mercy? No. After all, this isn't the United Federation of Planets, this is mother frakkin' Starfleet, where you explore strange new worlds and kick butt never kicked before. Oh, and you realize that I just wrote another speech rivaling your own signature. Cool. Oh, wait, that's just the original draft, it is part of my signature now. Oh, and yes, I am aware that I have become a Canadian Regent; one day, sooner than you'd expect, we'll suddenly decide to take over the world and declare an "alliance", and I shall become it's Regent. You know, like the Klingon-Cardassian Alliance in the mirror universe of our beloved Star Trek. Oh, who'll we be taking over with? I dunno, maybe [REDACTED], or maybe aliens from outer space. Guess you'll have to wait and find out, won't we? Until then, don't ask too many questions, or else my Breen allies on Titania might pick up on your -- [REDACTED BY BREEN CONFEDERACY FOR REASONS] Also, psst... keep an eye out for flying Tribbles! Also walls. Big, great walls, separating entire continents apart. Walls patrolled by Tribbles. Flying Tribbles. Flying Nukara Tribbles. Don't worry, it's not like they were on Venus with a herd of Tholians or anything, they just like the extreme heat and brutal weather like acid rain and hurricane force winds as the norm. Oh, and definitely keep your eye out on any two-tailed foxes, because if they ain't glowing, they're definitely an imposter. Possibly an Undine, we caught one of those once in my place once. Oh, and if you find a two-tailed fox that doesn't like the cold... most certainly ask him to say sorry. If he refuses, DESTROY HIM WITH A DOOMSDAY MACHINE, BECAUSE THERE'S NOTHING ELSE THAT WOULD BE ENOUGH AGAINST SUCH AN OVERPOWERED IMPOSTER!

tr;dr, I am winning last post wins 3.0. Thank you for your time.
    Oh, look, an explosion...
  • nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,147 Arc User
    edited October 2018
    With a perimeter now set up, Nick stuck his sword in the ground and joined the others, looking Corvis over closely.
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • hawku001xhawku001x Member Posts: 10,758 Arc User
    edited October 2018
    "These worlds you're all a part of are purely fascinating," said Corvis. "Connecting them has opened my eyes to the variety of existence itself. I do not know why you call your worlds holodecks, but it seems you live recreational lifestyles. You should love this."
    "Um... We're all part of the same world... Sorry to tell you but, you didn't connect different worlds.. just different programs... Different simulations...." Nick explained. "These are holodecks. they are platforms for entertainment. they are an advanced technology that can simulate an interactive environment... "
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
    "We normally exist outside these holodecks in what we consider our real world," said the admiral, "we enter these holodecks periodically for entertainment, as he said."
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.
    It's what I do. It's what I just did. It's what I'm about to do again. It's being undisputed emperor of an empire that cannot be disproved as the most powerful intergalactic empire in the entire universe; I always win, and everything I've won will definitely be won again... by me. It's my signature move, and thus, it's my signature. Problem, Sonic? Yeah, I mean you, Sonic, because you're being beat up, despite your being super. You can't even hit Shadow back, can you? Nope, he's too strong for you. Of course, I'm not Shadow, I'm the Super Emerald fueled fox that's pulling the strings; trust me, the fight would only be a few frames long if I were in it personally. Oh, and here's something for all you guys thinking you can win Last Post Wins 3.0; trust me, I'll be around a long while after the sun has already consumed the Earth while I sit out with the forum servers on Titan. Yes, I mean Titan... that comparatively little moon orbiting Saturn. It's a nice little place in a version of our solar system where the sun is a lot bigger. I mean, Mars will last longer than your precious Earth, but by then, it'll be one hot planet... and I figure Saturn's moon will be about the right temperate for a super-powered warlord. Oh, and trust me, I packed a lot of rings, and I mean a lot. Trillions, in fact, so I'll never run out of rings to power my super form. Besides, if I start to run out, I can just chaos control more rings into my reach. It's quite easy, really. You should try it. Granted, you'll never have the 7 Super Emeralds that I have in my possession, nor the Master Emerald that I've got hidden away somewhere... absorbed into my body thanks to Sonic logic, but whatever. I win. Again. I'm not kidding, either. Just check Last Post Wins, and if the last post isn't mine, it soon will be. Very, very soon. You can count on it. Seriously. By the way, if you're wondering, there's a really great Super Tails sprite sheet out there... somewhere... by some guy named shadow_91. These sprites are really great. Like, really good. Quality. Just like what I like to see in a sprite sheet. Also, credit to Joe T.E., his Sonic Battle style Super Sonic sprites have a great palette for a Super Sonic being beat up by Super Shadow, who's palette is from a Super Shadow sheet of unknown origin, but it turns out they were "borrowed" from a better sheet made by a certain Domenico. Oh, and the gif is actually a custom made super version of a similar gif, of which there are only 3 or 4 copies to be found by Google, and even then, evidently of an unknown source. Yep, it's one of those things. Stuff people have made, spread around, only for it to vanish and you to be the only person who still has a copy, not even knowing where it came from... like, literally at all. Oh, and anyone notice that Shadow's little chaos snap blast thingies are red and blue now? Yeah, I changed it. Problem, fans of purple? Yeah, I know you got a problem with that one, but you can just deal with it. After all, according to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly... alright, alright, I'll spare you the entire Bee Movie script, just Google it if you want. By the way, ever wonder how your characters would've ended up if they evolved in another universe? Yeah, that. Think about it. Ok, so you probably didn't bother reading up to here, but whatever, here's a surprise for you guys over at ESD (RP) who were crazy enough to read this: Emperor Nat of the mcfreakin' Terran Empire is gonna be right all along! The universe is gonna go BOOM! *Thumbs up to the insanity*
    Oh, now don't tell me you want in on all this! Well, ok. Look this that Egg Pawn hanging outside your window, pointing his laser rifle at you, waiting for my next order. He's doing his part. He helps conquer the weak-minded. He roboticizes the weak-bodied. Heck, he even helps keep the useless people from causing any trouble, but you know what? Join. Find the closest Nataran Empire roboticization center near you and join the ranks, before the ranks find you. Oh, I know, you figure it must be so satisfying to know I basically rule the world now, and you know what? It is, but do you want to know the true definition of satisfaction? Well, let me tell you a little story. One day, you see a brand new event. They're giving out boxes that give old event stuff. Your dilithium is plentiful. You buy a whole lot of Phoenix packs on your main, and open them all. You get one epic token. Then, you decide, that since you have all the Breen ships and don't give a damn about the others, you exchange it for an ultra rare, and grab yourself a Jem'Hadar Attack Ship and for the hell of it, a Voth Bulwark. You open both, leaving the Bulwark in your vast masses of starships as you jump into the bugship and deck it out, deck by deck, into the most awesome Jem'Hadar ship you can. You fly it. You enjoy it. Eventually, you get bored and leave, leaving the old Bulwark never flown... until later. Your main is long complete. Your new alt main, based off some character you pulled out of nothing just to explain away some starship being in service without the command of your dear admiral, is also complete. Mostly. Their reps and doffs are hard at work, getting you stuff. You realize the potential, and head back for your dear admiral, pull the most Voth themed build you can out of thin air, and suit up in your giant ship in the shape of you know what. You head out... and cause all sorts of havoc. Enemies scream out your name as their very life is drained away by your swarms of Aceton Assimilators. They complain to the devs of your OPness when you revive yourself from death every time you die. Do you show any form of mercy? No. After all, this isn't the United Federation of Planets, this is mother frakkin' Starfleet, where you explore strange new worlds and kick butt never kicked before. Oh, and you realize that I just wrote another speech rivaling your own signature. Cool. Oh, wait, that's just the original draft, it is part of my signature now. Oh, and yes, I am aware that I have become a Canadian Regent; one day, sooner than you'd expect, we'll suddenly decide to take over the world and declare an "alliance", and I shall become it's Regent. You know, like the Klingon-Cardassian Alliance in the mirror universe of our beloved Star Trek. Oh, who'll we be taking over with? I dunno, maybe [REDACTED], or maybe aliens from outer space. Guess you'll have to wait and find out, won't we? Until then, don't ask too many questions, or else my Breen allies on Titania might pick up on your -- [REDACTED BY BREEN CONFEDERACY FOR REASONS] Also, psst... keep an eye out for flying Tribbles! Also walls. Big, great walls, separating entire continents apart. Walls patrolled by Tribbles. Flying Tribbles. Flying Nukara Tribbles. Don't worry, it's not like they were on Venus with a herd of Tholians or anything, they just like the extreme heat and brutal weather like acid rain and hurricane force winds as the norm. Oh, and definitely keep your eye out on any two-tailed foxes, because if they ain't glowing, they're definitely an imposter. Possibly an Undine, we caught one of those once in my place once. Oh, and if you find a two-tailed fox that doesn't like the cold... most certainly ask him to say sorry. If he refuses, DESTROY HIM WITH A DOOMSDAY MACHINE, BECAUSE THERE'S NOTHING ELSE THAT WOULD BE ENOUGH AGAINST SUCH AN OVERPOWERED IMPOSTER!

"Outside? I'm not sure I completely get it, but surely it is obvious you prefer this," Corvis gestured. "Your love for fighting, or hovering craft, or engaging in romantic pursuits; all here, in these alternative dimensional worlds."
  • anegasaki123anegasaki123 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Captain Wildstar, USS Argo

After a short debriefing on the experimental warp drive the Argo undocked as Starfleet regulations required. “We have cleared spacedoors” Said Lt. Tarsi. Sir may I suggest you refer to the PADD command gave you. The Captain agrees “ Let’s see what we’ve here humming hummina geschtam Jump— ok we’re ready Chief Skavrin ready Full power to the Geschtam Drive All hands, this is the captain. We are about to undergo a special procedure which we’ve never before done. Chief engineer Skavrin Is performing final checks on the drive. All hands to warp stations and fasten your safety belts. Science officer. Referring to the schematic on your screen you’ll note the speed at which we need to hit the jump point. It might get bumpy. Damage control parties standby, all decks secure for warp. Wildstar out. Ok Skavrin you ready? As I’ll ever be

Engage now. Hai engage now
    "You haven't even seen what's outside this place. you don't have a comparison to say we prefer this to being out there." Nick said.
    edited October 2018
    Corvis shrugged. "It's merely what I read on your facial expressions. Where I come from, we read each other primarily through our expressions. When I figured out how to break the barriers of realms, I expressed great delight. I now see my purpose here is to combine all your realms so you can enjoy the same delight I have. We shall be great friends!"
    Post edited by hawku001x on
    Krystal holds up a hand.
    "I think you're misunderstanding us," she said. "This... is not real for us. This is nothing more than a simulation. A fantasy. Something we can do to get away from the stress we can get in our daily lives. Yea we enjoy the various scenarios we can experience here... but its not real. This sword isn't made out of metal. Its photons and forcefields generating a computer created object based on specific parameters."

She then took her Link Hat off and took a deep breath.
    "You may see this as a living world... but to us... its a tool, a piece of technology, we use for both education and recreation. We can recreate historic events to learn from the past. We can create fictional worlds to play around in. We can create fictional scenarios to help train others in how to deal with various situations.

If I could, I'd show you where we really come from, but based on the fact you said you were photonic... you're probably limited in where you can go. Lexington isn't equipped with holoemitters everywhere. We haven't been able to get that particular refit to allow an EMH full access yet."
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    "We could try transferring him to a mobile emitter," said Sarah, "then he could explore the real world without being limited to any ship or station at all."
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

"True... I just... I don't know if I have any stashed aboard Lexington," Krystal admitted.
    Nick sighed and opened one of the pouches on his belt. "Okay, i know this seems awfully convenient, but i keep one on me. I use it for a decoy me for some missions i go on." He said, pulling an emitter from the pouch. "But the Decoy program of me was lost with my gauntlet on the Guardian's surface. so this is pretty much useless at the moment." He held out the emitter.

"The walking armory known as myself is slowly being depleted" He joked.
    "Here I was thinking of having one beamed over from the Legacy," remarked Sarah, "guess that's settled. By the way..." she went on, turning to Corvis, "do you have a name?"
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

"Corvis," he replied. "I am somewhat of an Elite Businessman of my people. I resourced the breakthroughs and contracted the services of others of my kind to break the dimensional barriers. I suppose an external dimension, containing all of our own is something to fathom. I will attempt to understand and experience such a thing."

Elric finally finished off his attacking insectiod and walked over to watch Corvis take the emitter from Nick and apply it to his forehead. The auto-connect boot-up function of the device attempted to host the inter-dimensional alien code, causing the mobile-emitter to spark and throw out a few discharges. Corvis fell to his knees in mental anguish. His gaze flickered and glitched both straight ahead and to the side.

"Corvis-- my name-- Elite-- Barriers-- Fathom. Experien--"
    Krystal swore.
    "Take it off!" she exclaimed. "Its not like a frakkin' EV Suit you know!"
    Nick rushed forward and attempted to free the emitter from Corvis' head*
    Corvis began producing giant insectoid legs out his back, dodging the reach of Nick and elevating himself above everyone. He began growing swords with nanopulse edges out of the ends of his joints and his face molded into a skull-like creature. "You-- will have-- recreation--" The rest of the holodeck environment began to flicker on and off.
    "I just wanted to have a nice gods damned date with NO interruptions!" Nick screamed as he started to feel around his jacket, looking for something.
    The exit doors opened as Corvis stumbled back with his eight legs, unsure how to walk properly. He flummoxed out into the ship's corridors, confused, and scattered through them.
    Nick pulled a PADD from his jacket after Corvis made his escape. "Someone give me the word and I can stop all this" He said. "Most of my expendable gear is outfitted with micro explosives. it will destroy the emitter"
    "No," replied the admiral, "I have no intention of harming an innocent new lifeform. Let's get back outside."
    He exited Big Arm and ran for the exit doors, followed by Sarah. Once they exited, he tapped his combadge immediately. "Admiral Nat to Captain Nat, get over here!"

"Hmm?" replied Captain Nat, relatively calm, "don't tell me the vacation's over already, I was just about to visit the holodeck."

"Bad idea, those all went haywire. We're tracking some kind of inter-dimensional photonic lifeform," said the admiral, "he doesn't seem to get along very well with the mobile emitter we gave him to explore the real world with us."

Captain Nat audibly sighed in response. "Why am I not surprised..."
    He appeared in a flash alongside the admiral, looking around briefly. "Is this... the Lexington?"

"Apparently," answered the admiral, motioning down whatever corridor Corvis wandered down. "That way. I think."
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

"we couldn't have our first date in peace, could we?" Nick said to Krystal as he walked over and stood next to her. "Ready to go try to contain this?" he asked her
    Krystal looked at Nick.
    "Like we have much of a choice considering I'd rather not have him wreck my ship in confusion," she replied.
    "Its only been a few hours since that fight on the guardian's surface... this couldn't have happened another day i guess. C'mon" Nick said as he started to walk with Krystal.
    edited October 2018
    The conglomerate that was the holographic trans-dimensional Corvis-spider-thing reached the turbolift doors on the deck. It waited for the doors to open, and inside was a bored officer. Corvis splurged through to inside the lift and attempted to "act normal" by standing next to the officer. "C--c--on--contr--control? Must-- op--oper--perate."

"Acknowledged. Bridge," the computer interpreted.

Corvis stood and waited, next to the officer, as the tubolift continued on.
    "Well, that's rather inconvenient," remarked the admiral, turning to Captain Nat, "where's he going, anyway?"

"The bridge," replied Captain Nat as he vanished in a flash.
    Bridge
    Captain Nat appeared on the bridge, then turned to walk over to the turbolift that Corvis would arrive on.
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

edited October 2018
    The turbolift opened to the Bridge and Corvis waited patiently as the officer exited to go about their business. The giant spider-thing splurged out, unsure-still about what it was existing as in this unfathomable realm. Some of his extra legs twitched in place.
    "Inconvenient?" Krystal snapped. "Seriously?"
    Tala looked over and blinked in confusion.
    "Um... you... alright?" she asked Corvis, wondering what was going on.