test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Costume Request Thread

Comments

• tmichctmichc Member Posts: 164 Arc User
    I'm going to add my vote for the Discovery Away Team/Security body armour. If it's even just a different jacket, then that would definitely suffice!
  • jadzia8jadzia8 Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    i second the grass skirts. some grass bikini tops to match would also be good. nothing better than using nature's resources on vacation, right?
  • jcswwjcsww Member Posts: 6,789 Arc User
    jadzia8 wrote: »
    i second the grass skirts. some grass bikini tops to match would also be good. nothing better than using nature's resources on vacation, right?

Exactly! Some towels to sling over your shoulder or tie around your waist would be nice also. It's a beach on a tropical planet! Give us beach stuff!
  • sentry51sentry51 Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    DS9 era Cardassian uniforms
  • vormarionvormarion Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Modern era Cardassian outfits/ uniforms
  • evilmark444evilmark444 Member Posts: 6,950 Arc User
    Specialization badges, preferably with the option to put them on the right side of the chest so that a separate combadge can be used.
    Lifetime Subscriber since Beta
    eaY7Xxu.png
  • bloodyrizbloodyriz Member Posts: 1,756 Arc User
    I would love the ability to design a ship emblem (similar to the fleet emblems) and use it as a patch on my uniforms.​​
    signature.png
    We come in peace, SHOOT TO KILL!
  • trennantrennan Member Posts: 2,839 Arc User
    How about more Native styles. Exploration is technically a part of the game. So have a few outfit that fall in the underdeveloped area would be nice. Especially for the foundry. For example, the buckskin look of the Native Americans.

For example:
    2cgkl6.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Generator
    Mm5NeXy.gif
  • centersolacecentersolace Member Posts: 11,178 Arc User
    jcsww wrote: »
    jadzia8 wrote: »

Exactly! Some towels to sling over your shoulder or tie around your waist would be nice also. It's a beach on a tropical planet! Give us beach stuff!

I'm rather fond of the coconut bra/grass skirt look myself. :P
  • centersolacecentersolace Member Posts: 11,178 Arc User
    jcsww wrote: »
    Wait, they were tied to an event? Lame.

See what happens when you leave? :P Wven when you don't feel like playing, you should still stick around to grab the freebies.

I suppose I should.....
  • zurielsevenzurielseven Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    Congrats on the new baseball uniforms! Missed a few, however: Cestus City Comets, Pike City Pioneers, & London Kings... all canon, yet none available.

Also, am I missing something - I can't seem to find where to put on a baseball cap to go with my baseball uniform...
  • aries73321aries73321 Member Posts: 62 Arc User
    I would like to see the Ferengi military uniform.
    The TOS Gorn uniform.
    A "newer" style Gorn uniform that updates the old TOS uniform - or at the very least, let me have bare Gorn feet if I choose the KDF skant!
    Some customizing options for the Cardassian uniform.
    The Cage style TOS uniform.
    The jacket variant of The Cage uniform.
  • zathrus999zathrus999 Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    Here's a real easy one... Can we get Khan's Pendant - minus the Pendant itself? So it's just a nice necklace for the female characters

Also, when's that Betazoid Wedding Costume pack coming out? :smiley:
    zathrus999 wrote: »
    Here's a real easy one... Can we get Khan's Pendant - minus the Pendant itself? So it's just a nice necklace for the female characters

Also, when's that Betazoid Wedding Costume pack coming out? :smiley:

I am surprised we actually don't see more requests for stuff like this and generic locations as well as a special event time where the chapel on DS9 could be decorated to commemorate the wedding of Worf and Jadzia.

STO NEEDS MORE FLUFF!!!
  • shadowfirefly00shadowfirefly00 Member Posts: 1,026 Arc User
    Congrats on the new baseball uniforms! Missed a few, however: Cestus City Comets, Pike City Pioneers, & London Kings... all canon, yet none available.
    These might show up for the next go-round... and as long as we're on the subject, I'm surprised at the lack of 'pitch' and 'call the shot' emotes (the latter being a reference to a story about Babe Ruth (Wikipedia)).

With respect to caps - more of them are needed, not only as off-duty wear, but even on-duty as well. Given their canonical appearances (reference), there is little excuse for non-implementation. Also worthy of consideration is this suggestion found on Reddit about themed cap collections.
    Also, am I missing something - I can't seem to find where to put on a baseball cap to go with my baseball uniform...
    If you haven't yet, check the 'Head' tab and its several pulldowns (the exact one escapes me at present).
  • summereveningsummerevening Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    At the moment, pretty much all the hair options are for straight hair. It would be nice to get some box braids, feed braids, goddess coifs, slickback, puffs, that sort of thing.
  • seamusx447seamusx447 Member Posts: 63 Arc User
    If this has already been posted, my apologies: I would like to see a TWOK uniform with TNG, DS9, VOY, & TNG Movie era color/design scheme (grey shoulders, smooth turtle necks, angled cuts, etc).
    =/\=
  • nunoespadinha#0711 nunoespadinha Member Posts: 124 Arc User
    This!!!!!

y93ZlVc.jpg
    U.S.S. Achiever
    Junae, Girquay, Meman'Ikan, Deanna, Elisa Flores, Nuno Espadinha, Heidi, Kolez, T'Vrell, Zarva, Vocan, Oeshi
    Zv9NH5Z.png
  • spiritbornspiritborn Member Posts: 4,248 Arc User
    The Jacket I dunno and the hood is a reman one unavaible to players but the rest are avaible, collar items is from "romulan suvivor" set while the belt and pants are KDF ones and the gloves look like the formal romulan ones.

granted we don't have the suliban skin texture avaible to the player (not even in the foundry IIRC).
  • captainwellscaptainwells Member Posts: 718 Arc User
    About half of the available hair options could really use a clean up to improve their appearance, same for men's beards. Also it's great being able to have Cardassian bridge officers, but their default suit is difficult to color and thus far I'm not satisfied with it.
    spiritborn wrote: »
    The Jacket I dunno and the hood is a reman one unavaible to players but the rest are avaible, collar items is from "romulan suvivor" set while the belt and pants are KDF ones and the gloves look like the formal romulan ones.

granted we don't have the suliban skin texture avaible to the player (not even in the foundry IIRC).

What do you mean???? :) i know exactly the clothes.. the jacket is the club outfit.. i am talking about the thing to cover the face!!!! Very cool
    U.S.S. Achiever
    Junae, Girquay, Meman'Ikan, Deanna, Elisa Flores, Nuno Espadinha, Heidi, Kolez, T'Vrell, Zarva, Vocan, Oeshi
    Zv9NH5Z.png
  • salazarrazesalazarraze Member Posts: 3,794 Arc User

What do you mean???? :) i know exactly the clothes.. the jacket is the club outfit.. i am talking about the thing to cover the face!!!! Very cool
    I remember that the face cover was also used for the Icobar alien race on the Iconian home world. And yes, we definitely need that mask.

When you see "TRIBBLE" in my posts, it's because I manually typed "TRIBBLE" and censored myself.
    It looks badass.. some of my boffs would definetly use it
    U.S.S. Achiever
    Zv9NH5Z.png
  • shadowfirefly00shadowfirefly00 Member Posts: 1,026 Arc User
    I would suggest expanding the reputation vanity-only options. A start would be vanity-only versions of the actual set shields, unlocked at the same tier as their functional counterparts. From there, we could move to variants thereof (for example, the Lukari shield visuals with red or yellow in place of the blue; or the Reman/alt!Romulan based off of blue instead of green).

To complement this, I would put forward two more suggestions:

• an inventory tab dedicated to vanity-only shields (in the vein of the R&D tab); and
    • making all shield visuals previewable at the shipwright, regardless of whether or not the players owns them
  • spiritbornspiritborn Member Posts: 4,248 Arc User

It's a special hood used by Reman NPCs (mostly the high ranking ones).
  • kopykatczkopykatcz Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Being able to mix-match costume pieces overall would make me squirm in happiness. Being able to take a piece and put it on a completely unrelated armor would let me get some neat looks for my toon.
  • jamieblanchardjamieblanchard Member Posts: 556 Arc User
    http://plaidstallions.blogspot.com/2018/10/bonded-knit-slack-suit.html

That totally needs to be a thing to compliment the TMP era outfits. And wearable by boffs too! And, can we get an afro while we're at it? Would be great for Bob Ross cosplays too.

Heh ... been on a 1970s cop show kick, so oddly wishing to see those things in STO. Or on behalf or anyone else who has a hankering for that sort of thing.
    Resident TOS, G.I. Joe, Transformers and hair metal fangirl.

And knowing is half the battle!

21 'til I die!
  • syrupofsquillsyrupofsquill Member Posts: 159 Arc User
    Costume Request please: Spocks Headband from the whale movie.
    A Piece Torn off his outfit.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qt1cF93u-6A
    Costume Request please: Spocks Headband from the whale movie.
    A Piece Torn off his outfit.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qt1cF93u-6A

We need Tribble earmuffs as well for next year's winter event.