test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Can't complete (Promotion): Dahar Master

alysvanyaalysvanya Member Posts: 28 Arc User
edited November 2016 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I have finally reached level 60 on my KDF character, I have a mission prompt telling me to go speak to J'mpok, I have done so, but he tells me to speak to the battle masters...I have spoken to them and I am still unable to complete the mission. Just recently on October 21, 2016 I leveled up one of my Federation Characters to level 60 with no problem...I was able to complete the Promotion mission. If someone could help me with this problem, i would be ever grateful. I am using the PC version.

Comments

• pimpluopimpluo Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I am having the same issue.
  • narxes081206narxes081206 Member Posts: 84 Arc User
    I just recently completed 60 with my fed character, and can't complete the promotion mission. It said to return to Admiral Quinn, but he doesn't say anything about the promotion. The trait slot for lvl 60 unlocked, and it let's me equip the rank insignias for fleet admiral, so not sure what happened. It is not listed in my current or available mission logs. Maybe it just skipped over this? Not sure if you're suppose to get a retrain token for hitting lvl 60...can't confirm if I did receive one.
  • jbmonroejbmonroe Member Posts: 809 Arc User
    And, as of this posting date, I can't get Dahar Master to complete, either.
    boldly-watched.png
  • chrian#9670 chrian Member Posts: 622 Cryptic Developer
    Hello @jbmonroe , @pimpluo , and @alysvanya , Have you all tried going straight to the Ship requisition npc at The shipyard? I tried internally and it resolved soon as I went around their location.