test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Unable to run through mission

alfanx01alfanx01 Member Posts: 43 Arc User
This is a very critical bug in the Foundry. I am unable to run through my mission from start to end, instead, I have to run them like this:

1. Enter a map
2. Complete it
3. Exit to foundry editor
4. Repeat step 1.

This wasn't an issue like in 2016, I can enter maps normally, rather than re-spawn on the same map.

Another bug is the 'Reach Marker', despite showing on the map, and/or how large the radius is, the Reach Marker doesn't work at all.

I am still waiting for the NX Ambassador Class to be in the foundry.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• spiritbornspiritborn Member Posts: 4,263 Arc User
    alfanx01 wrote: »
    This is a very critical bug in the Foundry. I am unable to run through my mission from start to end, instead, I have to run them like this:

1. Enter a map
    2. Complete it
    3. Exit to foundry editor
    4. Repeat step 1.

This wasn't an issue like in 2016, I can enter maps normally, rather than re-spawn on the same map.

Another bug is the 'Reach Marker', despite showing on the map, and/or how large the radius is, the Reach Marker doesn't work at all.

I am still waiting for the NX Ambassador Class to be in the foundry.

If you mean the transition bug yes it's a known and it effects the editor only, You sure you've not set your reach marker radius to 0 as I use those extensively during testing in both space and ground and never encountered that bug.

Also what's the "NX Ambassador class" you mean the Narenda?
  • ashstorm1ashstorm1 Member Posts: 679 Arc User
    The transition bug is annoying, but only affects the editor. Once published, your mission will run just fine.

Regarding the Reach Marker radius, i usually set it to 5km in space or 5m on the ground, for added safety.
This discussion has been closed.