test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Fleet wanted

johankreigjohankreig Member Posts: 449 Arc User
Looking for a social, friendly fleet. Active and preferably with UK/Eu members so I can have folks to play with. English speaking primarily. I have been out of the game for a long time and I am looking for new people to play with. My handle is @johankreig and i primarily play federation/romulan but have toons on all factions. Please message me in game if you can help.
Jorhana Kreig: KDF, Tal'is: Romulan Fed, Shona'a: Romulan KDF, Johan Paul Kreig: Fed

Comments

• feliseanfelisean Member Posts: 688 Arc User
  • storulesstorules Member Posts: 3,253 Arc User
    johankreig wrote: »
    Looking for a social, friendly fleet. Active and preferably with UK/Eu members so I can have folks to play with. English speaking primarily. I have been out of the game for a long time and I am looking for new people to play with. My handle is @johankreig and i primarily play federation/romulan but have toons on all factions. Please message me in game if you can help.

Hello, I sent you a PM via forums. Let me know if you have questions. Thanks and good luck!​​
    tumblr_ncbngkt24X1ry46hlo1_400.gif
  • peterconnorfirstpeterconnorfirst Member Posts: 6,225 Arc User
    edited September 2018
    Of course you are welcome to join our fleet @johankreig. It is as international as it can be but the EU playerbase is healthy and strong.

I just need a Toon name and can invite you at any time. There arent any rules and u get instand access to all fleet stuff. It does not matter to us how good and often you can play as our friends from the STO league streangthen our ranks always.

Thank you verry much for the shoutout @felisean

:)
    animated.gif
    Looking for a fun PvE fleet? Join us at Omega Combat Division today.
    felisean wrote: »
    teamwork to reach a goal is awesome and highly appreciated
  • seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    Listen to peterconnorfirst.. join us at OCD.

You won't regret it. :smile:
    Insert witty signature line here.