test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Official Feedback Thread for Defense of Starbase 1 TFO

Please use this thread to post feedback and issues found for the new Space TFO Defense of Starbase 1

New TFO: The Defense of Starbase 1:

Comments

• antep01antep01 Member Posts: 96 Arc User
    Im not very Impressed about this new TFO,for me it Looks like a Trainee have done it.Foundry STF´s looks better.

U make a Base in Mid of the Map and a Planet in the Backround,then u have 4 Spawning Lane´s that 1 Ship try to Escape,it´s just Boom Boom Pow Pow Shooting Map.Only difference on Elite to Advanced is to let the 4 Ships didnt get destroyed.
  • isthisscienceisthisscience Member Posts: 863 Arc User
    I haven't had it pop for me, but I've watched the video on youtube of it and I have to agree with antep01, it is very underwhelming. I terms of pacing and engaging you it feels closer to a red alert. Unless the rewards are really good, I doubt I'd run it more than once.
  • hossbudhossbud Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2018
    Got a group to pop just now, we played through the first wave, no more KDF ships appeared as the 4 ships evacuated, stayed a full 10(?) minutes hunting the map for strays, couldn't find any. The additional waves of ships never appeared, group agreed we bugged out. We had a mix of KDF and Fed in the group. We did tear through the initial waves pretty fast. Threw a last heal on the base to possibly make something happen. We gave up. It was fun through the first part, though!
    -also think we may have killed all the KDF ships before the evacuations began, not sure if that helps...
  • lordsteve1lordsteve1 Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
    hossbud wrote: »
    Got a group to pop just now, we played through the first wave, no more KDF ships appeared as the 4 ships evacuated, stayed a full 10(?) minutes hunting the map for strays, couldn't find any. The additional waves of ships never appeared, group agreed we bugged out. We had a mix of KDF and Fed in the group. We did tear through the initial waves pretty fast. Threw a last heal on the base to possibly make something happen. We gave up. It was fun through the first part, though!
    -also think we may have killed all the KDF ships before the evacuations began, not sure if that helps...

I suspect you and I were in the same group (were you in the Chronos?). We were there for 10 mins and chatted a bit but after the first "horde" of BoP's attacked there was nothing to do. Just waiting for 4 NPC ships to warp out and then it bugged out i think.
    SulMatuul.png
  • lopequillopequil Member Posts: 1,226 Arc User
    It's OK, nothing special, but damn those Klingon ships are ugly. One plus point after Swarm is that you don't have the same VO dialogue in your ear every ten seconds.

I realise it's still a work in progress but it seems to be lacking excitement.
    Q9BWcdD.png