test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

How to complete the New Romulus Reputation Missions

rcuxrcux Member Posts: 17 Arc User
I haven't had to do the rep mission in several years and forgot all about them. I got my Jem toon up to Tier 5 and realized I needed to go to New Romulus to complete them. I completed the 1st mission "Hidden Camera" and not realizing that when I went up the steps I completed the 4th mission "Latest Finding". I then tried to go do the 2nd mission "Secret Shuttle Codes" but I am unable to because the Mission contact will not offer me the mission, nor will the contacts for "Web Access" and "Secrets of the Ancients"
I am stuck and wondering that I messed up the chain by inadvertently doing the 4th mission in the chain has now put me in a position to be unable to complete the chain to collect the 32k dil and 750 rep marks.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Answers

• psychoplattpsychoplatt Member Posts: 285 Arc User
    PLay or Skip All Episodes till you unlock the New Romulus Story Arc - Play or skip the episodes there till u can Hail "Power Plant". Thats the t5 Rom Reward Mission.

PSY
    nice u wasted so much time in your sig - i do not see it anyway :)
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    I'm not sure if Power Plant HAS any pre-req. IIRC it's one of the missions that gets automatically added to your to-do list. It may be that you can't pick up the mission because it's already active.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • psychoplattpsychoplatt Member Posts: 285 Arc User
    edited September 2018
    Power Plant NOW have to be unlocked - the Mission u get automatically in your Journal is "Signal D'tan" once u reach t5 Rom.

PSY
    nice u wasted so much time in your sig - i do not see it anyway :)
  • ffttfftt Member Posts: 715 Arc User
    rcux wrote: »
    ...I then tried to go do the 2nd mission "Secret Shuttle Codes" but I am unable to because the Mission contact will not offer me the mission, nor will the contacts for "Web Access" and "Secrets of the Ancients"
    I am stuck and wondering that I messed up the chain by inadvertently doing the 4th mission in the chain has now put me in a position to be unable to complete the chain to collect the 32k dil and 750 rep marks.
    The mission contacts are from the local NPCs. Off the top of my head I don't know which is which, but for 'Secret Shuttle Codes' you need to talk to one of the NPCs in the mountain area to run a mission (not called 'Secret Shuttle Codes') that allows you to enter the mountain pass with the shuttle in it where you can enter the codes. The other missions are similarly completed but I can't remember the exact NPC contacts.
  • rcuxrcux Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    Thank You. I'll see what happens once I get to "The Power Source" episode. I know I can skip but I prefer to play all episodes so I'm gonna need a few bags of Snickers, gonna be a while. Just finished "Empress Sela" LoL
  • echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,913 Arc User
    Check your journal, the New Romulus tab and see if there is a "Hail" button beside those missions you mentioned. I think that's what I had to do to get them. But it's been awhile and I may be remembering wrong.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
This discussion has been closed.