test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Need help with my ship build

Loadout at the link https://skillplanner.stoacademy.com/87fd97b58894ec59be07b0a28afa173b

Captain is a Romulan Engineer at Vice Admiral 61. I'm not in a fleet so I don't have access to the rarer hanger pets (unfortunately) but I am at tier 5 of the Iconian Resistance reputation. I'd like an antiproton weapons build for mostly PvE, tanking.
People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect. But actually from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint it's more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly timey-wimey ... stuff. --the Doctor, "Blink"
Tagged:

Comments

• captainkccaptainkc Member Posts: 111 Arc User
    I decided to go with all cannons. I didn't go with radiant AP because of (whatever result) but because it is available and powerful. Considering the outrageous prices for base AP in the exchange, and the fact that my general cannon crafting level is zip, crafting my own Radiant AP cannons is better than nothing. I slotted out my BOffs with the abilities (again, depending on what I could buy) and grabbed the Romulan ZPM and Omega reputation consoles and two antiproton mag regulators. Not high enough for the Terran rep, didn't do the Butterfly mission yet.

If anyone has anything else to add, say so.
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect. But actually from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint it's more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly timey-wimey ... stuff. --the Doctor, "Blink"