test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Kobali Crisis

jarenkincaidjarenkincaid Member Posts: 117 Arc User
So I've completed the 4 missions for KC Act 1. Now how do I pickup and start Act 2? The online info is out of date because it's 4 years old and pertains to the game before the changes were made.

Comments

• ffttfftt Member Posts: 715 Arc User
    The three acts are separated by some other missions in the Delta Arc. Play (or skip) those missions and you'll get to the Act 2 missions.
  • jarenkincaidjarenkincaid Member Posts: 117 Arc User
    fftt wrote: »
    The three acts are separated by some other missions in the Delta Arc. Play (or skip) those missions and you'll get to the Act 2 missions.
    That doesn't help. How do I pick up those other missions? ATM there is nothing connecting me to the Delta Quadrant any more.
    azrael605 wrote: »
    Hit the J button, select episodes, find the delta rising arc, there you go.

Yes, that worked! Thank you very much!
    So I've completed the 4 missions for KC Act 1. Now how do I pickup and start Act 2? The online info is out of date because it's 4 years old and pertains to the game before the changes were made.

No. That was Act 1, not Act 2. I don't know what the wrapper is called.
  • seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    edited September 2018
    It works just like before, open your mission journal and take the next mission in the Delta Arc.

If you have completed Act 2 then your next mission should be 'The Dragon's Deceit.'

After you complete that mission the next one will be Kobali Crisis Act III.
    Insert witty signature line here.
    I've now played all the way to the end of KC. Thank you again. Your help has been terrific.
  • seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    Happy to help. :smile:
    Insert witty signature line here.