test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Leck

steinbergsteinberg Member Posts: 91 Arc User
After replaying Quarks Lucky Seven.

Am i the only one who would like to see a mission based around Leck.
The one Ferengi you would want on your side above all others.

I know we are going into Discovery territory,but Star Treks coolest Ferengi needs an encore.

I know it will probably never happen,but it would be a blast.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• mirrorchaosmirrorchaos Member Posts: 9,844 Arc User
    edited September 2018
    You aren't the only one who wants to see a Lek inspired mission, i know there are others who want to see that.

For reference read through this thread:
    What do you think? Quark's lucky seven.
    T6 Miranda Hero Ship FTW.
    Been around since Dec 2010 on STO and bought LTS in Apr 2013 for STO.
  • meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,594 Arc User
    Leck was hilarious. :) "Doesn't anything blow up around here?!" Legendary!
    3lsZz0w.jpg
    If we are to recruit him to our bridge crew, i wonder how big the explosion will have to be to attract his interest? xD
  • arionisaarionisa Member Posts: 1,421 Arc User
    If we are to recruit him to our bridge crew, i wonder how big the explosion will have to be to attract his interest? xD

That's it ! ! ! More missions with Leck would be great, but having Leck as a BOFF, now that would be AWESOME ! ! ! !

LTS and loving it.
    Ariotex.png
    arionisa wrote: »

That's it ! ! ! More missions with Leck would be great, but having Leck as a BOFF, now that would be AWESOME ! ! ! !

As Nr. 2 told Dr. Evil: "This, already, has happened." :) You can get a Leck boff off the Exchange. I have one too. There were part of the DS9 lock box, I believe.
    3lsZz0w.jpg
  • starkaosstarkaos Member Posts: 11,556 Arc User
    meimeitoo wrote: »

As Nr. 2 told Dr. Evil: "This, already, has happened." :) You can get a Leck boff off the Exchange. I have one too. There were part of the DS9 lock box, I believe.

Technically, he is a holographic version of Leck and not Leck himself so the bridge officer will never be as awesome as Leck.
    starkaos wrote: »
    meimeitoo wrote: »

Technically, he is a holographic version of Leck and not Leck himself so the bridge officer will never be as awesome as Leck.

That's true. But as Leck is still an 'active' character in the game (he still is, right, Cryptic?), I don't think we'll get a real Leck until he's been phased out.

On that note, can we get a holographic Kuumaarke too, please? :)
    3lsZz0w.jpg
  • burstorionburstorion Member Posts: 1,750 Arc User
    Question is... do you arm your Leck for big explosions and give him his knives or go the standard boff route?

If I had a Leck, I'd arm it with as many explosives as possible: graviton spike 1 (to get the mobs in a nice lump), photon grenade 2, micro cryonic warhead 2 and co-ordinated bombing strike 3

Sure, it might not be the best build... but it'll make the explosion fiend happy
  • captainkoltarcaptainkoltar Member Posts: 895 Arc User
    And the Klingon Honour Guard pulsewave assault - for the alt fire grenade launcher.
  • gradiigradii Member Posts: 2,824 Arc User
    A mission with leck would be fine. but I never again want another mission where I have to PLAY as him or any other NPC.

"He shall be my finest warrior, this generic man who was forced upon me.
    Like a badass I shall make him look, and in the furnace of war I shall forge him.
    he shall be of iron will and steely sinew.
    In great armour I shall clad him and with the mightiest weapons he shall be armed.
    He will be untouched by plague or disease; no sickness shall blight him.
    He shall have such tactics, strategies and machines that no foe will best him in battle.
    He is my answer to cryptic logic, he is the Defender of my Romulan Crew.
    He is Tovan Khev... and he shall know no fear."
  • vetteguy904vetteguy904 Member Posts: 3,857 Arc User
    ya think i might like it?
    Spock.jpg

• burstorionburstorion Member Posts: 1,750 Arc User
    And the Klingon Honour Guard pulsewave assault - for the alt fire grenade launcher.

I would have gone for that, but the darn boffs rarely use the secondary (plus I'm sure it messes with the grenade boff ability cd too if it does fire)
  • postagepaidpostagepaid Member Posts: 2,899 Arc User
    Boffs only use the secondary fire modes once combat is over and they want to make a celebratory light show when you took away their party poppers.

Just give on the plasma mining torch thing and watch how they waggle it about after a fight.
  • questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,309 Arc User
    steinberg wrote: »

I know we are going into Discovery territory,but Star Treks coolest Ferengi needs an encore.

As much as i enjoyed that mission, i feel it would lose its appeal when repeated in another mission.
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
    questerius wrote: »
    steinberg wrote: »

As much as i enjoyed that mission, i feel it would lose its appeal when repeated in another mission.

Next time Leck should trigger the explosion and walk towards it in a storyline. Cool guys look at explosion, they always will. xD
    After the explosion he throws some knifes with timed explosives in the handles that kill a bunch of bad guys and says that he finally gets what he wanted the whole time as he has a toothy smile and puts his intelligence glasses on his face and crosses his arms. almost like he made a statement that he owned his enemies.
This discussion has been closed.