test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PC Patch Notes and Maintenance on All Platforms

18910111214»

Comments

• pork77pork77 Member Posts: 67 Arc User
    gradii wrote: »
    A bunch of forum whiners who want to stay in a basement and play games all day?

I sometimes wish I were one of those.
    3U3C0SJ.jpg

... and of course, I'd love to have a T5/6 Kamarag, like there is a T5/6 Ambassador.
  • iamynaughtiamynaught Member Posts: 1,285 Arc User
    Just remember, as bad as today may have been, we still have two more Tuesdays with extended maintenances, and perhaps regular maintenances on the following Thursdays. The 18th is meant to be a 7 hour maintenance and then the 25th is due to be a 10 hour maintenance.

So this is just a sample of what may lie ahead.
    Hello. My name is iamynaught and I am an altaholic.

Losing faith in humanity, one person at a time.
  • meridian113meridian113 Member Posts: 50 Arc User
    Did they make new game engine and adding DX12 support in game?
  • korithian1korithian1 Member Posts: 82 Arc User
    Defiantly taking an odd approach to this. Delays and more delays and then not much longer! Only not much longer is as accurate as all the other times that have been posted, who knows what it means, cause its seems to be 30min +
  • ikonn#1068 ikonn Member Posts: 1,449 Arc User
    rattler2 wrote: »
    Consider how much of a budget WoW has over this game. As much as I hate defending these people, they have a small(ish) budget, greedy Chinese overlords, and a bunch of forum whiners who want to stay at home in mommy's basement and play games all day... to deal with.

Could be worse.

We could have EA to deal with like TOR does. :D

Eww.... EA, or Daybreak
    -AoP- Warrior's Blood (KDF Armada) / -AoP- Qu' raD qulbo'Degh / -AoP- Project Phoenix
  • gameversemangameverseman Member Posts: 1,110 Arc User
    Did they make new game engine and adding DX12 support in game?

At this rate, I expect them to be halfway done with an engine upgrade. At least then all this time will have made sense (at least in my mind)
    signature.png
  • gradiigradii Member Posts: 2,824 Arc User
    Servers were on their way to life 20 minutes ago in other news but then temporal shenanigans.

"He shall be my finest warrior, this generic man who was forced upon me.
    Like a badass I shall make him look, and in the furnace of war I shall forge him.
    he shall be of iron will and steely sinew.
    In great armour I shall clad him and with the mightiest weapons he shall be armed.
    He will be untouched by plague or disease; no sickness shall blight him.
    He shall have such tactics, strategies and machines that no foe will best him in battle.
    He is my answer to cryptic logic, he is the Defender of my Romulan Crew.
    He is Tovan Khev... and he shall know no fear."
  • johnl75johnl75 Member Posts: 70 Arc User
    Daybreak is Bad... But at least they update their forums with whats going on

• wdwormack214wdwormack214 Member Posts: 131 Arc User
    nebfab wrote: »
    ilithyn wrote: »
    meimeitoo wrote: »
    where2r1 wrote: »
    Is there an ETR????

What's ETR? Estimated Time to Revolt?! If so, I'd say it's impending. :p

Lol, yeah. Feels like this forum is getting really close to the 'pitchfork and torches' point.

/ unpacks the pitchforks, torches and cotton candy tents.

More like Baseball bats, & Tire Irons.
  • coaldust#7044 coaldust Member Posts: 94 Arc User
    Seems to have moved a bit now it's patching, but still no game. Was hoping for some play tonight before sleep, but ah well.
    "We've learned that friendship isn't always easy. But there's no doubt it's worth fighting for."
  • modmike1981modmike1981 Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    wow still down fire who ever done this
  • gameversemangameverseman Member Posts: 1,110 Arc User
    GREEN LIGHT!!!
    signature.png
  • gradii wrote: »
    A bunch of forum whiners who want to stay in a basement and play games all day? isn't that every online game ever more or less? (not that everyone who plays is of course)

For the sake of full disclosure, I am in MY own basement.

Says everyone waiting on mommy to bring their nightly din-din down to them. :smile:

• johnl75johnl75 Member Posts: 70 Arc User
    I was an Everquest Junky from launch... A piece of me died when Daybreak bought EQ from Sony
  • terranempire#7881 terranempire Member Posts: 1,222 Arc User
    rattler2 wrote: »
    Consider how much of a budget WoW has over this game. As much as I hate defending these people, they have a small(ish) budget, greedy Chinese overlords, and a bunch of forum whiners who want to stay at home in mommy's basement and play games all day... to deal with.

Could be worse.

We could have EA to deal with like TOR does. :D

Eww.... EA, or Daybreak

Not much of a choice. Either way you lose.
    tumblr_p30rz12vWH1qdb2vqo6_r1_540.gif
    "Great men are not peacemakers, Great men are conquerors!" - Captain Archer"
    "When diplomacy fails, there's only one alternative - violence. Force must be applied without apology. It's the Starfleet way." - Captain Janeway
    #Support Mirror Universe I.S.S. Prefixes
  • dugzboz#8156 dugzboz Member Posts: 8 Arc User
  • eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 3,995 Arc User
    Just went green guys
  • eristhevortaeristhevorta Member Posts: 1,049 Bug Hunter
    There is ONE LIGHT ... and it's green, finally.
    "Everything about the Jham'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris
    Original Join Date: January 30th, 2010
  • ussvaliant#6064 ussvaliant Member Posts: 1,006 Arc User
    finally some green but for how long ?
    maR4zDV.jpg

Hello rubber banding my old friend, time to bounce around the battlezone again, where are all my bug reports going?, out of love with this game I am falling, As Cryptic fail to acknowledge a problem exists, Shakes an angry fist, And from Support all I'm hearing are the sounds of silence.
  • ikonn#1068 ikonn Member Posts: 1,449 Arc User
    Everyone!!! Zerg the server!
    -AoP- Warrior's Blood (KDF Armada) / -AoP- Qu' raD qulbo'Degh / -AoP- Project Phoenix
  • ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,674 Community Manager
    PC Maintenance is now complete! Thanks for your patience everyone.

As mentioned above, the Breach event is being extended a day, in case you lost the day to today's rrrrrreal long maintenance.
This discussion has been closed.