test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Dyson Rep Unsaid Thanks missing

chanfron66chanfron66 Member Posts: 117 Arc User
I recently got around to finishing doing the Dyson sphere episodes on one of my characters, but cant get the mission Unsaid Thanks, Dyson rep is T5, I have watched all the recordings, I finished the rep ages ago but don't remember ever getting the Unsaid Thanks mission, was trying to get Nelen Exil just for the sake of completion.
Any ideas, wiki says you cant repeat the mission but I never got it as far as I am aware, not the end of the world if I cant get him.
  • Soft Tribble Warm Tribble, Little ball of fur, Happy Tribble, Sleepy Tribble, Purr Purr Purr
  • Hard Gorny, Cold Gorny, Big Ball of Scales, Angry Gorny, Fighty Gorny, Hiss, Hiss Hisssss
  • History will never forget the name "InvalidEntityName"

Comments

• Options
    kaithan1975kaithan1975 Member Posts: 947 Arc User
    You can always try going to the science lab and see if the final cut scene pops, maybe you missed it? The mission is auto accept so you either had it and did it, or deleted it, or never had it. If you did have it it will show in the media library.
  • Options
    chanfron66chanfron66 Member Posts: 117 Arc User
    I tried going back and watching all the recordings again but nothing changed, I have all 5 unlocked so must have had it at some point but been so long since I finished the rep, don't recall ever having the mission listed.

Have just unlocked T5 Dyson rep on my Jem'Hadar and have all 5 quests listed in the in progress tab so will see If I get him on that character.

The character with the problem is a Delta recruit made during the Delta recruit rerun a few months back if that sheds any light on subject.
    • Soft Tribble Warm Tribble, Little ball of fur, Happy Tribble, Sleepy Tribble, Purr Purr Purr
    • Hard Gorny, Cold Gorny, Big Ball of Scales, Angry Gorny, Fighty Gorny, Hiss, Hiss Hisssss
    • History will never forget the name "InvalidEntityName"