test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

AoD Release date?

lexusk19lexusk19 Member Posts: 1,403 Arc User
Just wondering, have they given a release date for AoD yet? I know they said Fall, so November?
1e3sni150tar.jpg
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• lighte007lighte007 Member Posts: 390 Arc User
    Could even be sooner than Nov, alike, Oct.
    The Rising of the Delta is the best expansion ever, and people love it to death because it is a good day to die in the endless struggle for supremacy of your own conviction. (A spin off of the Delta Rising is the best expansion ever and all the players love it.)
  • jordan3550jordan3550 Member Posts: 328 Arc User
    No yet, speculation is late October I’m hoping sooner :)
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    October 2nd is my prediction, but the 16th is not ruled out.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • jordan3550jordan3550 Member Posts: 328 Arc User
    > @ltminns said:
    > October 2nd is my prediction, but the 16th is not ruled out.

I hope it’s around the 2nd a don’t think I could wait any longer lol
  • ichaerus1ichaerus1 Member Posts: 986 Arc User
    jordan3550 wrote: »
    > @ltminns said:
    > October 2nd is my prediction, but the 16th is not ruled out.

I hope it’s around the 2nd a don’t think I could wait any longer lol

Yes you can. You'll wait as long as it takes, or find something else to do.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,969 Community Moderator
    I doubt it will be around November because that's cutting it awlful close to the Winter Event. My ECs are on late September to early October. That will give us time to play with our new characters without increasing the workload for Winter Event.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • starkaosstarkaos Member Posts: 11,556 Arc User
    Season 7 and 8 were in November while Delta Rising, Season 11, AoY: Artifacts, and Season 14 were in October. So there is a 75% chance of AoD being in October. For consoles, Season 14 came out in November. So it is likely that AoD will arrive for PC in October and November for consoles.
  • seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    edited September 2018
    rattler2 wrote: »
    I doubt it will be around November because that's cutting it awlful close to the Winter Event. My ECs are on late September to early October. That will give us time to play with our new characters without increasing the workload for Winter Event.

The Winter Event doesn't start until December, so November seems pretty realistic to me.

I am betting late October, early November.. but time will tell.
    Post edited by seaofsorrows on
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • spiritbornspiritborn Member Posts: 4,247 Arc User
    November 30th would the the last possible date you could still consider "fall" (December would be "winter") still it depends on the stuff we're not privy to, aka just how far along is the production of the episodes.

It could be next thursday if the episodes for the release have been practically finished, or it could be months away. Only one who can say anything about it is Cryptic devs and they're not saying anything at this point.
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    October 2nd is the week after the Breach Event ends. The Winter Event starts at the beginning of December not the end. We already have two of the systems on Tribble over three weeks before October 2nd.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
This discussion has been closed.