test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Cardassian BOFF Recruitment Assignments

dvbordendvborden Member Posts: 22 Arc User
Anyone found these yet since they've been made available with Sept. 16 patch? Personal Tab, Academy Current Map or Operations, Fleet Embassy, Alpha Quadrant Current Map or Operations? I hope these are not as rare and elusive as the Reman BOFF recruitment assignments...
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    Typo ofc
  • Options
    sanokskyratsanokskyrat Member Posts: 479 Media Corps
    Nope. Heard it was the same as the Evaluate Alien Bridge Officer Applicants but i still not found them. :(
    1368747308047.cached_zpsl4joalbs.jpg
  • Options
    You think they put the code in and forgot to activate it? Nah, Cryptic wouldn't do that... (rolls eyes)
  • Options
    azrael605 wrote: »
    Are you guys checking in Alpha Quadrant near DS9? Or in the DS9 system or on DS9 ground? Or are you just assuming they should show up anywhere? My bet is that like Romulan boffs you'll need to be in the system.

Been checking there on several toons - no luck. The assignments wee supposed to be like the Alien recruitment type - haven't seen those since the weekly patch, but the goofed it - no surprise...
  • Options
    salazarrazesalazarraze Member Posts: 3,794 Arc User
    Reddit confirmed that the mission is working. The only location info given was the beta quadrant.
    When you see "TRIBBLE" in my posts, it's because I manually typed "TRIBBLE" and censored myself.
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    It's supposed to be a rare assignment. That means you won't see it often.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    doctorstegidoctorstegi Member Posts: 1,189 Arc User
    Last patch notes state Duty Officer Missions to obtain Cardassian Bridge Officers were patched in. But as usual no more information than that. So I wonder do you have to be a Cardassian Captain to find them, or can all Captains find them. Also its not really clear where to find them do I have to go to a certain sector block like Cardassia or can it be anywhere. Also wondering do they pop up where most can be found under personal. So far I wasn't able to find them so I'm curious if anybody found the Doff Mission yet.
    C-Store Inc. is still looking for active members on the fed side. If you don't have a fleet feel free to contact me in game @stegi.
  • Options
    gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User
    I know this is stupid… but i think you also need to have the cardassian race to get access to them?
    The forces of darkness are upon us!
  • Options
    kaithan1975kaithan1975 Member Posts: 947 Arc User
    gaevsman wrote: »
    I know this is stupid… but i think you also need to have the cardassian race to get access to them?

According to the devs, these recruiting missions are available to anyone.
  • Options
    nightkennightken Member Posts: 2,824 Arc User
    gaevsman wrote: »

According to the devs, these recruiting missions are available to anyone.

they are, just found one over cardassia on my jem'hader.

if I stop posting it doesn't make you right it. just means I don't have enough rum to continue interacting with you.
  • Options
    duncanidaho11duncanidaho11 Member Posts: 7,867 Arc User
    Also just found one: personal tab, noticed when visiting fleet starbase
    Bipedal mammal and senior Foundry author.
    Notable missions: Apex [AEI], Gemini [SSF], Trident [AEI], Evolution's Smile [SSF], Transcendence
    Looking for something new to play? I've started building Foundry missions again in visual novel form!
This discussion has been closed.