test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Space Pirates of Havoc Now recruiting fun loving pirates WOOT!

albaeokalbaeok Member Posts: 23 Arc User
New fleet recruiting New and Old. We are serious about fun. Seriously. Fun is the utmost priority. We have only two people that know this game inside and out we are a tremendous help and mentors to many of us. Some are returning players, and we have many new players to our gaming community. Most people appreciate the relaxed, helpful and fun environment where you can actually get fleet credits. We have access to tier V fleets and vendors. No pompous/anti-nub attitude. We don't have or need any of that. You get enough of that in zone chat. This is a game and should be just that, a fun game to play with a bunch of Trekkies. We use discord if you wish. We have usually 4 to 8 people on at one time 24/7. People from all different parts of the world. If interested contact me or anyone of our members TY =]

Comments

• darkreaper236darkreaper236 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Sounds good, might come along! :D
  • albaeokalbaeok Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    yes please
    We need French/English speakers if anyone is interested. BTW we have people from all over the world different time zones.
    We really need people that play 2 a.m. to 8 a.m. est. time zone
    UPDATE: We have grown and are looking for active players who will enhance our fleet. We know have many experienced players now, with an extremely helpful attitude. I am excited and pleased to see how we have grown and where we are going. We need french speakers, and we only have a few people on from 2 a.m. to 8 a.m. est. We need to get more members during that time, then we will have a good group of people around the clock. Fun is a must =] Come join us!
    We need people that are willing to do ground missions. Don't have the gear, or know how, we will teach you =]
  • midevilchaos#4670 midevilchaos Member Posts: 379 Arc User
    Just saw something I thought was interesting in your comments. You said you need French and English speaking players. French from Quebec or Western Europe?
    Any please. We have french soeaking players. I think one from Quebec and two from France. They don't get involved as much via discord because of the language barrier. It kills me that they can't get involced as much as they like. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thx for any consideration.
  • midevilchaos#4670 midevilchaos Member Posts: 379 Arc User
    Purely speaking of the language itself, the only barrier that exists honestly are mostly slang in either dialects, not the language itself.
    Thats good to know thank you so much for the info =]
    Hey guys update for the fleet. We are starting a mentor program for new players to the game. This game can get confusing very easy, that's why we are starting this new mentor program, also for people that just came back to the game.
  • gabhuntgabhunt Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    This could be the fleet for me, but no discord, I don't do that.