test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,008 Community Moderator
    Krystal:Well... its downloading. We'll just have to figure out how to analyze the data when we get back. Hate to say it but your resource gathering mission might be over at this rate.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,150 Arc User
    Briana: What? We need those materials though.... Raneson said she was gonna beam back up to the ship with the soldiers we found, can't she take the intel with her?

Soldier 1: *Coweres as Matt growled*

Soldier 2: *Still struggling to reach the ground*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
    Krystal: You really want to leave soldiers in our ride while we go get stuff?
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    Briana: Why not just have them beamed back up to the ship?... put them all in holding...
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
    Krystal: We're crashed on the moon. Pretty sure the Transporter doesn't reach from the moon to here.
    Briana: We were able to transport down to africa on our first day crashed here.... then transport right back up...
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,213 Arc User
    Jamie: I think so.

Jessica: Might be a good bonding experience
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    (transporters work across interstellar distances...they're just more accurate the closer you get to your beam-down point, unless you have the calculation needed for transwarp beaming - which presumably, everyone in starfleet now has)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
    Briana: So we let Raneson beam up with the intel and the soldiers, Alex decides what he wants to do with them... We work on the intel when we get back from mining. everything works out.. *walks over to a cabinet, going through physical files*

*Download complete*
    Krystal: *unhooks the device and looks over it* Why exactly are you so insistant on getting this stuff anyways? I've never even heard of Vibranium and you want to get a supply. What are you going to do with it?
    *matt slowly walks up to the fallen soldier, grabs him by the front of his uniform and hauls him into the air, extended claws digging into the skin underneath* your life, and that of your friend, is currently tied to your worth...so give me a reason i shouldn't tear you to pieces right this second *he snarls, getting right up in the soldier's face and huffing hot breath against skin, his amber eyes glowing brightly yet devoid of any warmth and promising a slow and painful death if he says the wrong thing*​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Briana: its useful. good for energy and data storage... *Pulls a box of cassette tapes from the cabinet* uhhhh... we have anything that can read these?

Soldier 1: Sh*t! Sh*t! uhhhhhh... we're for hire?.... You don't even have the name of our unit. we came here unmarked.... tossed all of our patches from our helicopter on our way over here... painted over our helicopter markings... you know nothing about us... you'll never find who's responsible without us! *Forces a smile, hoping that he just saved his own life at the very least*

Kazuma: *Snores*

Soldier 1: *notices Kazuma* sh*t... we missed one...
    Krystal: *examines the device some more* So you don't really have a plan right now.
    yes, and you better pray we don't decide to let him have vengeance for his slain comrades...i think he would be even less gentle than me​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Briana: Raneson wants to build her ground bridge thing. this will help her with less of a possibility of all of us dying from a horrible explosion caused by it. It has more perks than just that though. we can use it where needed be it in weapons, armor or repair work... most of the stuff is useless in our time anyways. so it's gonna be interesting... I admit to wanting to see the effects it has had on the environment too....

*As krystal examines the device, part of it opens, revealing a compartment that can play cassette tapes*

Soldier 1: You can kill the other one. just spare me... do we have a deal?...

Soldier 2: What the F**k man?!
    Krystal: Huh... guess we can bring those tapes. And I'm still skeptical about this "Ground Bridge" thing. Just sounds like some alternate version of a transporter. I just don't see the point, and I doubt Alex would want something like that built into his ship.

Just seems like more work for something we already have honestly.
    Briana: I share your skepticism on this... if she ends up doing it, I'm just trying to help us stay safe... besides.. Some weapons and armor upgrades might be nice.... *chuckles* maybe we'll make a replica of Captain America's shield... So we transport the soldiers up and continue upon our way to get that material. that sound good, mom?..
    *matt just looks at the human in utter disgust* if there's one thing i can't stand more than someone who butchers civilians, it's someone who offers up the lives of their own comrades or family just to save their own worthless hide! *he releases his right paw's grip and fully extends his claws, then rakes them across the man's face, opening deep gouges in the flesh before slamming his now balled-up paw into the bleeding human's forehead hard enough to knock him unconscious* let that be a lesson to you - NEVER betray someone in your trust around me!​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Krystal: *sigh* Alright...
    Briana: We at least got what we could find here... hell you saw what to do what that device when i couldn't... *smiles at krystal as she walks over to the window near Krystal, carrying the box of tapes. looking outside and seeing Matt injure the soldier* ouch... *winces* that looked pretty brutal.... should we help him?

Soldier 1: *Screams in agony before being knocked out*
    Krystal: *walks over and groans* Did not need this...
    *he drops the bleeding lump and stalks over to the second soldier* better hope you're a little more willing to cooperate without selling out someone else *he growls as he grabs this human as well, the force holding him in the air dissipating as soon as the paws grab him*

(so how snarly does an eight foot walking, talking and extremely pissed anthro wolf need to get before someone loses control of their bladder around him?)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Briana: Sh*t, he's going for the other one, let's get down there, mom! *Rushes from the command center, down the flights of stairs, to the main deck, waiting for krystal to catch up*

Soldier 2: More than willing. please don't murder me.... *Matt can tell that the soldier has made a mess of himself*

(You're welcome)
    Krystal: *follows*
  • hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,898 Arc User
    jorin: so whats it like where you come from? what am i like?
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    Nyssa: Well, what do you wan to do here, Jamie?

Rose: True, still we need to be careful. Not liek that was the case before our younger kids showed up. (points at the second moon) Probably need to look at that more closely. Take a shuttle and the LAM out.
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
    for your sake, you'd better be telling th-*his sharp nose suddenly detects the acrid scent of urine coming from the soldier and he glances down to see a wet spot slowly spreading over the crotch of the human's pants* ...seriously?​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Soldier 2: just let me go and I will tell you anything you wanna know....

Briana: *Walks onto the main deck with krystal in tow.* So... having fun there?....

Soldier 2: *looks over seeing Krystal and Briana* what the hell? what kind of nuthouse is this?!
    he pissed himself...he's your problem now *he quickly hands the soaked man over to krystal and briana before walking off to get some fresh air*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Romani: Someone I trust, and... who I gladly consider family despite not being blood related.
    Krystal: *waves a hand in front of her face* Ugh... that's hitting me like a freight train... If we let you get cleaned up... will you talk?