test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Items Lost Bug List

Comments

• malik2161malik2161 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    About 2 weeks ago I double clicked on an inventory item to install it on my ship. The item disappeared from the inventory but didn't appear on the ship! The item did not transfer to my bank or any other ship.
  • popeye56popeye56 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    Epic Temperal shield for my ship disappeared from my ship after finishimg tholian red alert
  • enterpriseussenterpriseuss Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    BUG IN THE "DS9" PACK WITH THE FAMOUS "DS9" DEFIANT BRIDGE NOT UNLOCKING WHEN BOUGHT, FOR CAPTAINS TO USE FOR THEIR DEFIANT SHIPS BASED ON THE TV SHOW "DS9" 7Dvpv.jpg
  • blueice80blueice80 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Hello,
    this is a part of conversation that I have with support team. they send me here. So...

"Hello again,
    The last "trick" works :D
    But this "trick" i have to do every single time i change ships and for some loads it''s still give me that
    "[LoadoutItemsMissing] Unable to equip some items from the loadout."
    Thq for your assistments."

Sry if i post in the wrong chat
  • kobaltus#5131 kobaltus Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    What item(s) went missing? Please provide as concise a listing of information on what item(s) are no longer on your account.
    Reman Prototype Covariant Shield X

What characters did this affect?
    Johnson@kobaltus#5131

I double clicked it in Inventory to add it to my ship, and it vanished entirely.
  • alexbibbleflop#9383 alexbibbleflop Member Posts: 2 New User
    edited February 2018
    Not happening for me.
    ▆ ▇ █ Signed By, Captain Alexandre Johnathan Dean ( NCC - 2882 Fuego Trident ) 
█ ▇ ▆
  • humblesheephumblesheep Member Posts: 423 Arc User
    Breen Transphasic Cluster Torpedo. Just upgraded it to 'Epic', and it vanished.

Ticket in, but not sure how long your supposed to wait for a response.
  • engineerb4#4806 engineerb4 Member Posts: 211 Cryptic Developer
    edited January 2019
    Post edited by engineerb4#4806 on
    STO Software Engineer
    I build things. Things that make us go.
  • humblesheephumblesheep Member Posts: 423 Arc User
    Breen Transphasic Cluster Torpedo. Just upgraded it to 'Epic', and it vanished.

Ticket in, but not sure how long your supposed to wait for a response.

Support found it for me, Thank you, good service.
  • perodiconperodicon Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I got the same problem with the Reman Covariant Shield. It is gone on my Rom character, it still shows in the Visuals tab and the tooltip says it is on another ship but I can't choose is in the Visuals selection and it is on no other ship. :/
    edited January 2019
    STO Software Engineer
  • darkknigt88darkknigt88 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited March 2018
    I realize that I haven't logged onto the game in a while but just yesterday, being the first time, I found out that all of my EC and items in my account bank, have gone missing.

Items lost:

Roughly 35 million EC

Full stacks of all winter crafting items (Ear muffs, candles, etc.)

1x Kelvin Timeline Heavy Command Cruiser requisition pack

all acounts@darkknigt88

As far as I can tell, my normal bank and inventory haven't been affected, thankfully. I am hopeful that this can be resolved quickly. Thank you.

Edit: Just noticed, I am also missing Lobi from my account bank but that doesn't concern me as much as the missing Ship. Besides, I cannot even remember how much Lobi I had but I confirmed that none of my characters had the Lobi in their banks, which means it disappeared in my Account Bank.
    Post edited by darkknigt88 on
  • crimsonjade#5481 crimsonjade Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    my har pang torpedos are missing from my inventory which are needed to do the doomsday mission on one of my characters CrimsonRose my other two have them would like help knowing how to replace them thank you
  • avoozuulavoozuul Member Posts: 3,196 Arc User
    I lost my temporal defense initiative regenerative shield array after changing ships long ago and even though I already sent them a ticket it was never answered, I never got the shield back since.
    edited January 2019
    Try contacting perfect world support https://support.arcgames.com/
    STO Software Engineer
  • darkknigt88darkknigt88 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    > @engineerb4#4806 said:
    > To get missing items returned, the best way is to contact perfect world support https://support.arcgames.com/

That would be a fantastic idea if the website wouldn’t happen to timeout while loading. I’ve submitted tickets regarding this issue and nothing as of yet. I’ve been a long time player, since 2011 and this is the first time I’ve experienced something this awful with the game. Heck, I’ve trudged along even after the whole game meta switched to dps to combat walls of hp.

We need more assistance than a broken link for a support page that may or may not even exist, probably because of such high incident reportings. I’ve gone through STO channels, Arc channels, Cryptic channels, all of their support pages all happen to timeout and it doesn’t matter what web browser, Firefox, IE, Google, Safari, Opera, and yes, I’ve tried them all.

I just want my unopened ship requisition because I had been saving it for when I was finally good and ready with a decent build on a new character.
    edited January 2019
    STO Software Engineer
    edited January 2019
    STO Software Engineer
  • rattleshark#0665 rattleshark Member Posts: 78 Arc User
    Having issues with any items having gone missing?

You've come to the right place to post! This is the official post for posting any issues in regards to the items being lost in the Season 10 Update.

In order to help our teams find and resolve issues faster with the queue, this thread is made for reporting any issues with items missing. When posting about any issues you may be having, try to follow this format where applicable in order to keep information organized and readily available for the developers.

=/\=

What item(s) went missing? Please provide as concise a listing of information on what item(s) are no longer on your account.

What characters did this affect? Please post both characters affected by the item loss and your account handle in the form of:

JohnSnow@KnowsNothing

Thanks!

~LaughingTrendy

I am missing 1000 ZEN from my balance
  • deathbringer#8000 deathbringer Member Posts: 1 New User
    I was flying thru space decided to mount 2 iconian Items. when i went to double click on them. They disappeared from my bags.

What item(s) went missing? Iconian Resistance Deflector Array, Iconian Resistance Hyper-Impulse Engines

What characters did this affect? Harcourt Fenton Mudd

Thanks
  • rattleshark#0665 rattleshark Member Posts: 78 Arc User
    Still missing ZEN. I have reported 3 times in game under contact GM tab and once here on forums. Sometime last friday 1000 ZEN vanished from my account balance , it was there in the AM and gone in the PM US Mountain time.Y ou have not respoded to any of my reports , here or in game , if i do not get my ZEN back Monday 5/21/18 i will spam your social media accounts and videos , discouraging people from supporting the game.
  • ometaklahnometaklahn Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    I created 5 new Delta Recruits during the recent Delta Recruit promotion two Federation, one Romulan, one Reman, and one Klingon. After Victory is Life was released. The Delta Recruit icon was removed from Romulan, Reman and Klingon. Now I can't play the Delta story arc with those characters. I played my Federation characters before Victory is Life was released and they are still classified as Delta Recruits.

I just created the characters and did the initial scene of future self taking to temporal agent. I did not play further after game resume at starting point. I thought all I needed to do was create a character then come back and resume playing when I'm ready to proceed. I'm primarily a Fed character so I spent that time playing my two other Fed toons. The others I just started now to play but no Delta Recruit storyline. That's messed up if you need to obtain device to save as Delta Recruit even though you created the toons during the time. Please restore, thank you.

Romulan character Amilia@Ometa-Klahn
    Reman character Sorak@Ometa-Klahn
    Klingon character Kira-Klahn@Ometa-Klahn
  • atroxvincentiusatroxvincentius Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    Hey Laughing, when is the Jem'Hadar orbital devastation beam and orbital strike going to be fixed? It's been made worse by the 28 June 2018 patch, now it's a plasma beam even though it was correctly a polaron beam before the patch. And it's a plasma green color too instead of the purple it should be.

Your Orbital Strike I gives 3 (5) to Elachi Scanner's Shields.
    Your Orbital Strike I deals 5 (11) Plasma Damage to Elachi Scanner.
    Your Orbital Chasing Beam III gives 27 (60) to Elachi Scanner's Shields.
    Your Orbital Chasing Beam III gives 0 (45) Plasma Damage to Elachi Scanner.
  • codeflyercodeflyer Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Lost the Polaron Energy Weapon from Last Weeks HOME episode when i slotted the Torpedo in from this Weeks Rewards. Cannot find it anywhere.
  • schizophrenianschizophrenian Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2018
    OK I am editing this because I "found" the missing boxes. Like I said below, it only put (40) boxes total in my inventory. I finally just decided to click on the boxes. Every time I clicked on a box more boxes appeared in my inventory. So from clicking on the boxes and making the initial 40 boxes go away it put 400 boxes in my inventory lol. I have no idea why it did this. Maybe my character was too low level? I don't know, but it was still scary. It is all good now though.

What item(s) went missing? I am missing MANY phoenix prize packs. I bought and transferred 1,230,000 Dilithium to my toon and then went to buy phoenix prize packs. I did not really pay attention because I never figured anything like this would happen or I would have stopped at the first purchase! I proceeded to purchase all the packs that much would get me. I don't know exactly how many I bought, but I had 1,230,000 Dilithium and now I have only 40 boxes total and 120,576 Dilithium left. So I lost over a million Dilithium.

What characters did this affect?
    Vorta Vor@schizophrenian

I assume you guys can see everything that I bought so this can get cleared up! It really sucks to lose that much! TYVM for any help!
    Post edited by schizophrenian on
  • fallenace77fallenace77 Member Posts: 1 New User
    I just got promoted to commander. I send to starfleet commnad to get my new ship, and selevcted a heave crusier. However, the ship is nowhere to be found. Anyone have any ideas?
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    I think you need to speak with Quinn and then go visit the Ship Requisition Officer in the big well in the center of ESD. Look at the Commander Tier, the free ships you can choose from will show an Icon in the lower right bottom for cost with a 1. The one indicates that you can pick one of those for free. After you select one those ships will cost Dilitium instead.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • kiriseekirisee Member Posts: 445 Arc User
    Cardassian and Jem characters are not receiving the Legacy of Romulan tribble. When you click to get the item from the cstore, it says it sent it, but no tribble shows up in your inventory. If you try to claim it again, just says its already in your inventory.

I needs me tribbles haha.

Where is the Mugato Handler for Veterans on DS9? is he AFK now? He seems to be nowhere to be found.
    "If everyone used Macs, we'd be working on how to get to Alpha Centauri rather than how to get to Mars."
  • dragonwinggamesdragonwinggames Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I just leveled up to Captain and was rewarded a new ship. I selected a Galaxy class vessel but it did not show up in my inventory and now it shows that I must purchase it if I want one. I tried filing a bug report but it seems those get deleted as soon as they are filed. Did I just get screwed out of a ship?
  • torossatron18#6392 torossatron18 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I used some of those Admiral Tokens or whatever they're called that you can get from one of the Spacedocks, and supposedly I got two ships, but as of right now they have yet to show up in my list; I had plenty of space free