test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Get an Exclusive STO Pin at PAX West!

ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,674 Community Manager
Heading to PAX West next weekend? Visit the Perfect World booth, and you could get an exclusive Victory is Life pin!

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/10989223

Comments

• Options
    jenicazarinajenicazarina Member Posts: 78 Arc User
    I like the version that says "Star Trek Online" on the bottom a bit better... Nothing wrong with a little brand identification!
    Resistance is never futile!

800S3a8.jpg
  • Options
    arliekkosarliekkos Member Posts: 208 Arc User
    Get me one of those Kael and I won't bother you on Facebook live stream anymore. :smiley:
  • Options
    lordhavelocklordhavelock Member Posts: 2,248 Arc User
    OMG! I've been playing STO for over 8yrs and have often wanted some Real World STO Merch. I also happen to be a Pin Collector. So this is awesome. And also terribly tragic. There's no way I can get to go to PAX West. Any other method of distribution? Also, as nice as the pin is, it's too bad it doesn't actually say "Star Trek Online" on it any where.

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Playing STO since Feb 2010.
  • Options
    sirsinjinsirsinjin Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    W00t! I can't wait! This will need to be one of my first stops on Friday.
  • Options
    robeasomrobeasom Member Posts: 1,911 Arc User
    You should sell some on the C store for those of us who cannot make it. I would love one of these
    NO TO ARC
    Vice Admiral Volmack ISS Thundermole
    Brigadier General Jokag IKS Gorkan
    Centurion Kares RRW Tomalak
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    dracounguisdracounguis Member Posts: 5,358 Arc User
    Now that's the type of convention exclusive stuff I like! The type I don't care about not getting! :D
  • Options
    warpaint21warpaint21 Member Posts: 62 Arc User
    Sadly I can't make it to PAX West (even though I live in the area). It always coincides with another weekend event I attend. Maybe next year you can have more pins and a Vintage Hula Gorn shirt :smiley: