test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Mirror Wars (RP Thread)

Comments

• theraven2378theraven2378 Member Posts: 5,985 Arc User
    Thay, does appealing to Heath Thay's honor work as a tactic for getting one's self, crew and ship back home on a parole and promise never to return?
    NMXb2ph.png
      "The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory."
      -Lord Commander Solar Macharius
      Cadian System (MU red)

Lord-Castellan Walter Malkowski looked over the borders of the Cadian Republic, "interesting new neighbors, must be where those ships and crews we interned came from" he commented to his Foreign Minister. "Maybe we should open talks, find out who they are and if they mean us harm" advised Foreign Minister Sabal. "What do we know about? Their ships match the ones we've interned. Their crews claim to be from the Terran Empire" asked Malkowski. "The Terran Empire fell over a century ago, we need to be sure" answered Sabal. "Let's be good neighbors, if it is the Terran Empire then we contact their leadership and arrange a meeting. Until then, I want intelligence on this" ordered Malkowski. "This will need to be ratified with the Council" replied Sabal. "Do it, let the citizens decide if we open talks with our new neighbors" answered Malkowski. "It will be done, Lord-Castellan" replied Sabal.

After a tense debate and discussion in the senate, the matter was put to the vote and in a unanimous result, it was agreed that talks with their new neighbors would commence. After it was confirmed that the Terran Empire had been reforged, Malkowski ordered the release of all internees and their ships. The senior most captain was asked by Malkowski to explain to the Sovereign of the Terran Empire everything he saw in the Cadian Republic and that all Imperial crews had been well treated. "Lord-Castellan, my Empress will get a full report" said the Imperial captain. "I may have to speak with your empress in person, tell her that the Cadian Republic is open to talks between heads of state, we do apologize for interning you, your crews and your ships" replied Malkowski. "We ignored your warnings, something I will explain to the Empress" answered the captain. "Have a safe journey home" replied Malkowski. After the released crews were returned to their ships, they left Cadian space and sent their report to Heath and the Cadians' request to talks via subspace.

Back on Cadia, Malkowski sat back and studied the Terran Empire in great detail. "Do you think they will help with our Nausicaan problem?" asked Malkowski. "Something to bring up if they agree to talk" answered Sabal. "Add that to the agenda" ordered Malkowski. "We should offer them a non-aggression pact" advised Sabal. "Add it" replied Malkowski. "Done" answered Sabal. "Make contact with our new neighbors, tell them the Cadian Republic wishes to talk with the Terran head of state" ordered Malkowski. "Yes Lord-Castellan" answered Sabal.
      NMXb2ph.png
        "The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory."
      • thay8472thay8472 Member Posts: 6,100 Arc User
        Thay, does appealing to Heath Thay's honor work as a tactic for getting one's self, crew and ship back home on a parole and promise never to return?

Depends on what's going through her mind at the time ... if you wondered into the Mirror Universe either intentionally or by accident ... she would give you a choice ... give her all recent logs concerning recent Federation. (Ship positions, news from various worlds, intelligence files.) or send you and your crew to one of the various mines to contribute to the empire through manual labour.
        2gdi5w4mrudm.png
        Typhoon Class please!
        thay8472 wrote: »

Depends on what's going through her mind at the time ... if you wondered into the Mirror Universe either intentionally or by accident ... she would give you a choice ... give her all recent logs concerning recent Federation. (Ship positions, news from various worlds, intelligence files.) or send you and your crew to one of the various mines to contribute to the empire through manual labour.

I'd be the type of person who would have a plan B, I'd give Thay the information she wants but I would give her half on the promise that she would get the rest when me and my crew are safely across the border.
        NMXb2ph.png

I'd be the type of person who would have a plan B, I'd give Thay the information she wants but I would give her half on the promise that she would get the rest when me and my crew are safely across the border.

Thay: Information will only be accurate for so long, Captain.

We've modified your engines with Silithium components so we can keep track of you, you will procedd to Terok Nor, then return to your universe through the anomaly in the Bajor System. *places a padd on the table* I would suggest you make these alterations to your deflector so you can return to your universe.
          2gdi5w4mrudm.png
          Typhoon Class please!
          Me: Nice doing business with you, here's the first half of your information, I'll send you the rest when I arrive at Bajor.
          NMXb2ph.png
            edited August 2018
            Me: Nice doing business with you, here's the first half of your information, I'll send you the rest when I arrive at Bajor.

Thay: Very well ... your cooperation has been noted.

Message From the Empress
            ( poste for @galatt )

"Attention all citizens, we present to you the Empress."
            She appeared on the screen sitting on her throne, legs crossed and hands in her lap.
            “My fellow citizens, thank you for joining me at this time.

The past few months have been trying times for us all. But now we again have peace. No amount of flag waving, marches, propaganda, or speeches can undo the pain of those lost to us. We will honor their memories and celebrate their lives by living in the world that those that took them from us tried to destroy."
            She paused.

"I have always said that everyone has a voice. That all are entitled to voice their opinion. That has not, and will never change. If you disagree with my policies, I encourage you, in a respectful manner, to come to me and I will explain why I put us on this path. And if you can show me a better way, then by all means bring it to me, and we will put it to work."
            "For example, our alliance with the other powers of the Galaxy. Some thought it was a bad idea, that we need no outside help. Yet, because of our allies, the flag of the Empire flies in every quadrant of the Galaxy. We are an entity greater than the sum of it's parts, stronger together than separate. Together we will unite the Galaxy, under the banner of the Alliance."

"There are however, those who want to return to the 'old ways' as they call them. Where people lived in fear, and the government ruled by brutality. You are, of course, entitled to your opinion. But I would like to point out to them that under the 'old ways' they and their families would be executed for speaking out. It is only because of my ways that your worlds aren't dead smoking cinders orbiting dying stars for voicing your opinion."
            She straightened in her seat. Her voice now took on a harder edge.

"As I said, you have the right to voice your opinion. You do not have to right to cause others harm in order to get your opinion acted upon. I have seen the idiot of the week come along and harm innocent people just to prove their point more times than I care to think about. To you, I have a message:
            I am officially out of mercy.
            You harm innocent people, I kill you. There is no bringing you in to stand trial. We find you, we kill you. Hiding among the population, won't save you. We have ways to find you without harming those around you. This is your only warning. If you don't like how the Empire is now, leave. Because I'm not going anywhere.

Thank you.

Long live the Empire"
            2gdi5w4mrudm.png
            Typhoon Class please!
            edited August 2018
            Cadian System (MU red)

"Sounds like someone we can do business with" commented Lord Castellan Malkowski. "Not someone to cross, we need to be careful with our dealings concerning the Terran Empire, they may try and take away our sovereignty and democratic process" advised Foreign minister Sabal. "We won't be joining the Empire, our democracy is far more important" answered Malkowski. "Agreed" replied Sabal. "However, membership of their Alliance would give us a degree of protection from our neighbors. Status of our border defenses?" asked Malkowski. "Not enough to repel an invasion, at most, our fleet can slow them down as can the Cadian Army. At best, we can try and stay on the Empire's good side" advised General Anastasia Androxos. "If their renegades cross our border, we have to be ready. Put all units on Alert Level 3, defensive posture" ordered Malkowski. "Yes Lord Castellan" answered General Andraxos.

"Any news from the Empire for a meeting?" asked Malkowski. "Not yet, the Empire has not got back to us on that" answered Sabal. "We've also got reports of the Nausicaans building up their forces for an attack on us. My advise as military commander is to pursue an alliance with the Empire, but a deal that guarantees our independence" reported Andraxos. "Something to consider" answered Malkowski. "We've got a signal from the Empire, putting it through now" reported Sabal. "This is Lady Regent Jasmine Smith-Petrofski on behalf of the Terran Empire, my Empress has heard your proposal for talks and is interested in speaking with you, head of state to head of state aboard her flagship, we will send you the co-ordinates in due time" said Smith-Petrofski via secure subspace. "Thank you Lady Regent, we'll be there" replied Malkowski. "Lord Castellan, excellent doing business with you, Terra out" answered Smith-Petrofski and the screen went blank. "We have our meeting" commented Malkowski to his senior ministers.
            NMXb2ph.png
              Monarchia System (MU red)

Terran hardliners when faced with the message from the Empress just laughed at her before they left the Empire. They had however caused most of the Imperial fleet to desert with them, the former Imperial crews changed all command codes and cleared out all Imperial security programs and took 30% of the Imperial fleet with them. In a message to Heath, Admiral Romanov said "to the w**** of Bajor, good luck defending your empire now most of your fleet has chosen to join the true Terran Empire. May you and your family be offerings to the Pah Wraith for now we serve them, they will give us power and their blessings. Be prepared for the Black Crusades because the Pah Wraith demand blood, the blood of your citizens. The people of the Monarchian Republic tried to fight us and now we will show you what we did to them in honor of the Pah Wraith. Something that will happen to your citizens. Blood for the blood gods, skulls for the skull thrones, let the galaxy burn!!!!!" as a video package was sent to Heath showing the sacrifice of the entire population of Monarchia to the Pah Wraith.

Admiral Romanov add left a surprise hidden along the Imperial border worlds as the colonies of Cyrene, Malachia and Medusa V were razed by protomatter devices as a final f*** you to Heath. This rang alarm bells among the smaller republics along the Imperial border who saw the razings on the news screens. On Cadia, Lord Regent Malkowski held a meeting of heads of state and it was agreed, they would from their own Alliance to combat the former Imperials who slaughtered the Monarchian Republic. The treaty of Cadia was ratified and the Neutral Worlds Alliance was born, the Neutral Worlds Alliance now asked the Terran Empire for military support in dealing with the former Imperials in their Holy Terran Empire on Monarchia. Admiral Romanov had by now declared himself Emperor of the Holy Terran Empire and ordered the wholesale slaughter of non-Terrans in the deserters' fleets and the extermination of the native species, the order was carried out with great efficiency and the planets resettled with other Terran exiles. News of the Monarchia massacres and genocides reached the all territories across Alliance and non-aligned space, news then came through of the razings of Cyrene, Malachia and Medusa V and their entire populations. The Imperial Starfleet stripped of nearly a third of it's strength by desertion were now over stretched as more captains and crews deserted the Empire along with their ships. The loyalists now had to protect the Empire with a 30% drop in numbers caused by desertion.

Those ship numbers were recouped within a matter of weeks as Captains and crews were tested on their loyalty to prevent another mass desertion. The new ships were modern and new designs and their crews fanatically loyal to Heath, to prevent desertion, political officers station aboard each ship in the fleet to advise the captains and to also execute them if they tried to desert the Empire. In the Imperial Army, troops were told the consequences of desertion and the penalties of it. The message got out very fast, "Deserters will be hunted down and court marshaled."
              NMXb2ph.png
              • zionus0zionus0 Member Posts: 395 Arc User
                Volara Regnal formally known as Agent Blue, placed the PADD down on the desk, and folded her hands in front of herself. She'd read the 'Terran Construction" thrice over and it seemed well written for an autocracy- then again the current empress was an Enlighted individual who knew the strengths of a united populace, with rights and freedoms.... She smiled, before knocking on the cell door.

"Guard please inform Regent Pitrofski I will accept his offer, however I will not take up a weapon against the Federation, its allies."
                Why do I still play and put money into STO?
                The Foundry, and my love of Star Trek
                Terra (MU red)

"Miss Regnal, your terms are accepted" said Lord Regent Petrofski. "Then you have my parole. The Terran Constitution, well written for an autocracy" replied Volara Regnal. "My wife wrote it in conjunction with a fellow Regent. Since you will a citizen of Terra, you will have protection of your rights under the Constitution" answered Petrofski, "Williams, free her" he ordered afterwards. "Miss Regnal, thank you for getting us off the Dragon" said Williams as he deactivated Volara's cuffs. "You rescued Imperial troops at risk to your own life, that goes a long way with me" said Petrofski, "I owe you a drink for that" he said afterwards. "Not when I'm wearing this" replied Volara pointing to her Section 31 uniform. Petrofski went over to the replicator and said to Volara "the replicator will scan your height and build, I'll give you 10 minutes to get changed", "I'll be stood outside. Guards, let the lady change in private. Let's be gentlemen about this" he ordered to his guards before they left the room.

10 minutes later, Volara emerged. "Miss Regnal, you'll be assigned a mentor to help you adjust. You've already met him" said Petrofski, "Mr Williams, I'm trusting you to help Miss Regnal adjust to life in the Empire" ordered Petrofski. "Yes Lord Regent" answered Williams. "What must I do to earn this?" asked Velara. "Help us deal with Section 31 before they cause more civilian deaths, you are going to see the ugly of the organization you joined and it will be tough" replied Petrofski, "this is to save lives" he said afterwards.

Cadia (MU red)

In a meeting of the Neutral Worlds Alliance, the decision was made to formally approach the Mirror Alliance with a request for military aid. The Imperial Royal Fleet had traveled to the border and Lord Castellan Malkowski and the leaders of the other Neutral republics were beamed aboard. "I am Admiral Naynta Lot, the Empress understands you have a request of the Alliance" said Naynta. "We represent the Neutral Worlds Alliance, we are here to officially request Imperial military assistance due to the threat posed by a Holy Terran Empire. We heard about the massacres and we are scared because any one of us could be next to be slaughtered like Monarchia" answered Malkowski. "You're terrified but not of us. I'll take you to the Empress but you'll have to be scanned first" replied Naynta as each delegate was scanned and their case was also scanned. "They seem reasonable people" commented General Anastasia Andraxos. "Let's hope their sovereign is more reasonable" replied Malkowski. "Friendly relations would be a very good thing, we have to be polite" advised Foreign Minister Sabal. "I'll bear that in mind, we must make a good first impression. Our worlds' survival may very well depend on it" replied Malkowski as they followed Naynta. "The Empress will see you now" said Naynta, the delegates entered the room, "and bow" said Naynta afterwards. The delegates bowed in respect and the talks commenced.
                NMXb2ph.png
                  How old are the hiers at this point?
                  Sol, Terra, Imperial Palace
                  "In sorry consort Sito- I can't follow that order unless the Empress tells me do do as you say- or she's goes missing again in which case command of the Shadows falls to you" Shade finished as she opened the secret passage in the wall.

"Why is this an issue? Just kill the traitor and be done with it!"

"Ma'am, while I have no doubt as to the strength of your conviction, or that the empress would object to my doing as you say in this regard. I need to certain the Empress doesn't have some plan in mind for this rebellion..."

As the two entered one of the private meeting rooms from inside the wall, the assassin took a seat opposite Heath and Thay..

"As I see it we have three options: sending assassin's after Romanov directly, using Shadow computers to track their ships or using the same to overload their warlords or play havok with life support. "

Posted for @galatt

Heath: You know, I would have let them just leave. But they had prove how how strong they are by slaughtering innocent people...
                  Your end goal is Romanov's head mounted on a spike. Between now and that point cause them as much trouble as you can. How you accomplish that I leave in your capable hands. If you need a distraction, I can do something unpleasant to one of their outer worlds
                • xungnguyenxungnguyen Member Posts: 233 Arc User
                  Raven, I'll roleplay the story prompt with @thay8472 so I'll post another story later.
                  temporal_lapras__royal_flagship__by_lapry101-dbutq96.png

"Simba, you have forgotten me. You have forgotten who you are … you are my son and the one true king." (Mufasa)
                  edited August 2018
                  Cadia (MU red)

"The Terran Empire are going to discuss it with their allies, so we're on our own for the time being" said Lord Castellan Malkowski. "After talks with the other member worlds, it has been agreed to combine our fighting forces" replied General Anastasia Andraxos. "How many troops?" asked Malkowski. "200,000 troops available and 50 old starships" answered Andraxos. "Not much against what took out Monarchia, outgunned and outnumbered. We barely have enough forces to defend our borders" replied Malkowski, "Call up the reservists for planetary defense" he ordered afterwards.

Terra (MU red)

Battle Fleet Omega had been scrambled. On the bridge of the I.S.S. Tikal, Admiral Dawson smiled as she she took the Captain's chair, "Admiral, welcome aboard the new and improved I.S.S. Tikal" said Captain Isabella Valdez (yellow). "What happened to the old one?" asked Admiral Joanna Dawson. "Retired as a museum ship, when they offered me a command in Battle Fleet Omega, I asked for the upgraded model of Vesta. Same mission as before but her armament has been upgraded with aux powered phaser cannons, trilithium laced phasers and upgraded torpedo launchers. When I asked the Regent about it, he listened to my objection but did say, it is better to have something and not need it than to not have when you need it" replied Captain Valdez. "It's sound advice, we've also had your shields modified. We installed multi-adaptive shielding to help deal with any hostile attention that comes your way, we've also enlarged your medical facilities and reduced the number of labs" answered Admiral Dawson.

"I noticed the increased communication equipment as well" replied Captain Valdez. "I've chosen this to be the flagship of Battle Fleet Omega, this is ideal as a command and control ship. Isabella, how ready are your crew to fight?" asked Admiral Dawson. "Enough to defend ourselves, coming face to face with myself taught me a valuable lesson. Maybe some principles have to be broken in order to help others" answered Captain Valdez. "I've brought in some veterans to help train your crew and we have a three week journey to the battle front, Captain Valdez, welcome to Battle Omega training" replied Admiral Dawson. "Looks like we're going back to school" joked Captain Valdez, it caused a sea of smiles among the crew. "That's the spirit" replied Admiral Dawson, "we have ships that are years ahead of the rest of the fleet in terms of design. Originally we were created in response to the threat posed by the Borg, since then we've served as the Empire's shield in defense. However, when we are wielded like the Empire's sword, we are precise in the attack" she said afterwards. "Divide and conquer, works every time" joked Captain Valdez. "Battle?" asked Admiral Dawson. "It's called having three boys" joked Captain Valdez. "Two boys is hard enough" countered Admiral Dawson, "Captain, give the order for the fleet to move out to the Monarchia Sector" she ordered afterwards. "This is Omega Control to all ships, set course to the Monarchia Sector, Maximum warp" ordered Captain Valdez via secure subspace.

"Not bad" said Admiral Dawson as the fleet formed up and set course for Monarchia to join up with the Alliance fleet.

Post edited by theraven2378 on
                  NMXb2ph.png
                    2gdi5w4mrudm.png
                    Typhoon Class please!
                  • galattgalatt Member Posts: 707 Arc User

The force is strong with this one
                    NMXb2ph.png
                      edited August 2018
                      ISS Los Lobos-A
                      Bajor orbit (red)

"Food!"
                      "Prophets, you lot act like I don't feed you."
                      "Food," this time accompanied by banging on the table.
                      "Alright, alright. Here you are. Prophets, Empress by day, housewife at night."
                      Layress set the pot on table. She spooned the contents on their plates and those seated there started started shoveling it into their mouths.
                      "Prophets, slow down. It's not going to run away."
                      "Hungry," Pren mumbled.
                      "Growing, need food," Ohsa agreed.
                      "I'm building a new person inside me," Thay said.
                      "I know," Layress knealt next to her and patted Thay's round stomach. "Hey you, be more like me not her."
                      "No way. Our new daughter is going to be more fun loving than you."
                      "I am too fun loving. And what makes you so sure it's a girl?"
                      "Has to be a girl," Pren said.
                      "Why?"
                      "Boys are dumb," Ohsa finished.
                      "Why do you say that?"
                      "They never look mommy in the face."
                      "Always staring at her chest."
                      "Now be fair girls," Thay said. "Even I have trouble not staring."
                      "Mummy is different," Pren protested. "Mummy kisses mommy."
                      "I don't stare at mommy," Ohsa said proudly.
                      "And I appreciate that very much. You know we're going to need a bigger table soon. One that seats five."
                      "Trying to change the subject?" Thay said smiling.
                      "Yes I am. "
                      "Girls, mommy is trying to..."
                      There was a chirp from comm system.
                      "Saved by the Bell. Go ahead."
                      "Sorry to bother you, but there's an incoming call from Admiral Heath from the yellow universe for you."
                      "By all means, put it through," Thay said.
                      The screen on wall lit up and a face appeared.
                      "Hello admiral."
                      "Hello ma'am. Empress. I hope I'm not interrupting."
                      "Not at all. It's been far too long since we talked."
                      "She looks like mommy," Ohsa said.
                      "Mommy's hair is wavy. Hers is straight," Pren corrected.
                      "I just wanted to let you know that the fleet is on its way to you."
                      "Good. I look forward to seeing you soon."
                      "I am sorry to disappoint you but, I'm not coming over. Captain Barkley will be commanding them."
                      Thay looked concerned.
                      "Is something wrong?"
                      The face on the screen smiled.
                      "In a way."
                      The picture pulled back as she turned to show her own very round stomach.
                      "It has been a awhile," Thay said as stood and showed her her own baby bump.
                      "She's bigger than mummy," Pren squealed.
                      "That's because R'shee and I are having twins."
                      "It does run in the family. Congratulations."
                      "Thank you ma'am. And I'm sure captain Barkley will have much to say to you about your condition as well."
                      "I'm sure she will. We need to have a pregnant girls night out."
                      "You mean sitting in comfortable chairs with people massaging our feet all night? I'm up for that."
                      "Next week?"
                      "I'll put it on my calendar."

Later that night Thay opened her eyes and sat up. She was alone in the bed.
                      She slipped out from under the covers and padded barefoot to the adjoining room and looked in.
                      The two little figures were sleeping peacefully in their bed. She walked quietly up to the bed and gently touched their heads. Sleeping together again after all the pain that...
                      No. Now was not the time for that. Enjoy the moment.
                      After a minute, she left the room and went out into the living room. The person she had been looking for was standing there with her arms folded staring out the window.
                      Thay walked up behind her and wrapped her arms around her.
                      "Bad dreams?"
                      "Yeah..."
                      "It's too be expected. Especially after what happened to you."
                      "I know."
                      "... I'm sorry. I'm really bad at being comforting."
                      "I know. I love you anyway. Did I wake you up?"
                      "Not really. It's odd. I could feel that you were upset."
                      "You forget love, we're connected. We can feel when each other is upset."
                      "I couldn't feel you when you were gone."
                      "You actively work at keeping people out of your head. When you're asleep, your more receptive."
                      "Not sure I like my defenses going down because I'm sleeping."
                      "It's because you trust me when we're asleep."
                      "Still i... I..."
                      She sneezed loudly.
                      "Bless you."
                      "Thanks you... oh my...
                      "Wha...Did you just sneeze into my hair?"
                      "Sorry. I couldn't..."
                      She sneezed again.
                      "Oh I am so sorry."
                      "Thank you," she laughed.
                      "What for?"
                      "Distracting me from my dreams."
                      "I could say that this was my intention all along after seeing what you were going through..."
                      "You could see what I was dreaming?"
                      "Actually, I could. Was that accurate to what happened?"
                      "Mostly..."
                      "You should have let me kill them."
                      "That wouldn't have changed anything."
                      "I'd have felt better."
                      "I do know how you feel."
                      "You can't possi... You've seen my dreams...?"
                      "Yes."
                      "Why didn't you say anything?"
                      "I figured you'd talk about it when you were ready."
                      "I love you Lazy."
                      "I love you too. And I can feel your stomach pressing against my back."
                      "I'm getting so big. No more toned abs for me."
                      "Just a cute baby bump."
                      "I hope I don't get as fat as you."
                      "Thank you so much. I'm going to go wash my hair."
                      "You can't."
                      "Why not?"
                      "I'm not done holding you yet."
                      sig_picture_resize_by_gx_9901-db9d1v1.png
                      I.S.S. Tikal, Battle Fleet Omega, Sherman System (MU red)

"This is Admiral Joanna Dawson, commanding officer of Battle Fleet Omega to K7 operations, we're ready to take up orbit of station" said Admiral Dawson via visual communication. "Battle Fleet Omega, take up orbit above the station, your position is plotted" answered Cmdr Naomi Wildman (red). "Copy that operations, Battle Fleet Omega out" replied Admiral Dawson and the screen went blank. "How big is this fleet? I'm seeing ships from all over the galaxy here" asked Captain Isabella Valdez (yellow). "It's the biggest fleet I've ever seen, something big must be about to go down" answered Admiral Dawson. "Message from Admiral Lot, she's an hour out from our position and she said she's bringing friends" reported Captain Valdez.

"Excellent, Admiral Lot did say this was a fight she did not want to miss" answered Admiral Dawson. "Where's the Lord Regent?" asked Captain Valdez, "it's not like him to miss a fight" she said afterwards. "He's a bit occupied at the moment, his wife is giving birth" answered Admiral Dawson, "he will be here along with Regent Solat, they're bringing down the Imperial army" she said afterwards. "We just have to wait for Admiral Lot to arrive, at the end of the message, she mentioned in her own words, liberate the bar" replied Captain Valdez. "Sounds about right" answered Admiral Dawson.

Admiral Lot arrived with her fleet and as promised, she brought friends. On either side of Admiral Lot's fleet were two Ask'kaar battle fleets led by Pelagia from Admiral Lot's flagship. When Admiral Lot arrived aboard Starbase K7, she went straight to the bar. She found that her request to liberate the bar had been granted as she and Pelagia took up their seats at the biggest table in club, "Where's the Lord Regent?" asked Naynta. "Lady Regent Smith-Petrofski is in the middle of giving birth so he's a bit occupied at the moment" answered Admiral Dawson, "he'll be here, from what he's said, he'll be bringing friends with him" she said afterwards. "Got orders from the Empress" said Naynta, "we're to wait here until she arrives" she said afterwards. "More time to drill our crews" answered Admiral Dawson, "first round is on me" she said afterwards. Three days later, Lord Regent Petrofski arrived at K7 along with Battle Fleet Omega's newest ships escorting the I.S.S. Dragon, they were captured Section 31 ships and they had taken position alongside Omega and Solat's fleet.

When Petrofski arrived, he was the happiest Terran in the room. "Congratulations" chorused the officers and troops to him before he took a seat. "Thank you, all of you. I'll make sure that my wife gets this" said Petrofski. "Boy or girl?" asked Naynta. "A healthy baby girl, her name is Katerina Petrofski" answered Petrofski smiling as he pulled out a photo of his baby daughter. "She's adorable" said Admiral Dawson. "He's still twitching" joked Naynta. "You try having to calm down a angry and hormonal wife, it's a scarier situation than being on the battlefield" countered Petrofski. "How's Pel?" asked Admiral Dawson. "She's fine, she's having to get used to the fact that she has a little sister" answered Petrofski. "You've got reason to fight, never forget that" advised Naynta. "We all have, it's up to us to protect our citizens and families" countered Petrofski.
                      NMXb2ph.png
                        edited August 2018
                        Kataris System, I.S.S. Enteri'Is
                        The Enteri'Is lay cloaked above Kataris Prime once an Imperial moon famed for rolling green fields, vibrant forests and bioluminescent plant life. A biologists and geologists dream- it's population both Terran and xeno alike butchered by the traitors. Shade had tried using the secret code in Starfleet ships operating systems that allowed the Shadows to track nearly any ship that use it. As far as Shade knew the only vessels in the Empire which didn't operate on the same code were the Empress's flagship and Shadow vessels. The assassins hadn't been able to locate Romanov- but she'd left his Jupiter class ships the ISS Nabulus ablaze in space, the Admiral himself was moving around to much to reliably pin down- thus she'd come up with a degree of accuracy. Thus a new plan had to be developed, she was currently enacting the first phase, phase to would only come into effect if need be... Feigning treason- the difficult part of that path would be that the only people in the Empire aware of that aspect of the plan was the Empress, everyone else would need to be deceived- and assume the Enteri'Is was truly a turn coat- given Shade's reputation and previous work with Imperial leadership, this presented a significant problem. A staged "mutiny" could absolve this... Hopefully.

Shade leaned back in her chair looking at the planet below. "Life signs in the cities?"

"Less than half the population there should be- I'm reading large amounts of organic mass outside the city bringing it up now."

"Oh god, they burnt them alive!" Shade stood flabbergasted- these were civilians, innocent of any crime aside from loyalty or not being Terran! "You all know many of us aren't fans of aliens- but this... Dracula, ready Tartarus-X for deployment, Science division do you have what you need to restore the ecosystem later?"

"As long as the Federation weapon works ma'am, we've got the samples we need."

"Then lets draw the enemy to us, and follow them home- you may fire when ready."

The assassins let the virus loose onto the planet and quickly destroyed the frigate in orbit. Within 24 hours the traitors and all organic matter on the planet would be broken down into organic paste to be set a flame. Hopefully having several thousand animals of countless speices trapped in her ships pattern buffers didn't slow the computers to much... Then again she could offload them onto a remote server, and send them to the Empire's forces for later use.
                        Post edited by zionus0 on
                        Whoa there. Sapph's Jupiter is also known as the Avalon.

"Simba, you have forgotten me. You have forgotten who you are … you are my son and the one true king." (Mufasa)
                        What trickery! My chracters in game Jupiter is also called the Avalon- though I'm usually flying the Mordred or Vendetta... I'll change the name for the thread.
                        Thank you. I need to flesh out Steven's role in the current MW saga. He'll use a modified Jupiter called the "DCV Tiamat".

Cadian Sector (MU red)

The Holy Terran Empire marched to war and their first target was the Neutral Worlds Alliance, the surprise and shock of the invasion was total was the Neutral Worlds Alliance forces put up a futile but heroic defense of their homeworlds. It was to no avail as system after system fell to the Black Crusade and their populations corrupted and sacrificed to the Pah Wraith, Cadia was now in the firing line and the decision was taken to evacuate the Cadian people. Using what ever transports that could be commandeered, the Cadians evacuated their youngest and most vulnerable across the Imperial border along with the bulk of their fighting troops, 50,000 volunteered to stay behind and fight for their homeworld. In a speech to the Cadians who remained behind, Lord Castellan Malkowski told the troops "Generations of us have defended this world, if our world is next to fall then we will make it such that their victory will be as bitter as defeat. Show no mercy, we are at our best when we fight in line and our line will hold to cover the evacuation of our people, if we must die fighting then we die standing," the Cadian troops all cheered "Cadia stands!!!!"

In orbit, the Cadian fleet prepared to sell their lives dearly as Traitor ships poured into the system. The Cadian fleet fought to the bitter end, not surrendering an inch of space as they covered the evacuation of their people, as the last transport left the system, the Cadian fleet charged at the traitor fleet in one last effort to prevent the invasion of their world. It was over in a matter of moments as the Cadian Fleet was destroyed in a heroic last stand. The traitors now invaded the planet itself and the Cadian defenders were ready to sell their lives dearly in defense of their homeworld. The opening battles would set the tone for the ground war, in their bunkers, trench lines and their fortresses, the defenders formed up in compact line formations and with banners flying in the wind, they remained calm and disciplined as the traitor infantry charged the Cadian lines yelling "maim, kill, burn." A lifetime of training now kicked in as the Cadians delivered volleys of massed disruptor fire into the hordes of crazed cultists. Cadian officers led their companies from the front as wave upon wave of cultists were mowed down in very large numbers. The Cadians resistance was soon proved futile for after seven days of furious fighting, the traitors slammed a asteroid into the planet, even as their world broke apart around them, the Cadians still fought to the end and refused to give in. It did not matter as Lord Castellan Malkowski and his brave troops all died to a soldier in their heroic but doomed last stand. Out of Cadia's population of 500,000, only 300,000 survived the destruction of their homeworld.

The traitors now broadcast the death of Cadia to the whole galaxy and the desecrated bodies of Malkowski and his soldiers. The Cadians who were evacuated just watched the destruction of their world and vowed vengeance for their lost homeworld. The Cadian survivors made it to K7 and asked for asylum within the Terran Empire. The new Lady Castellan was Anastasia Adraxos and she never forgave the Holy Terran Empire for the loss of Cadia, "To my fellow Cadians, our homeworld is gone but as long as there are Cadians still standing and breathing, Cadia still stands in all of us. Cadia stands!!!" she told the survivors. Cadia stands would become the Cadians' battle cry as they joined the Alliance troops as allies.
                        NMXb2ph.png
                          Starbase K7 (MU red)

The I.S.S. Tikal crew got to work treating the survivors of Cadia, "My name is Captain Isabella Valdez, you have our condolences for the loss of your world" said Captain Valdez (yellow). "My name is Lady Castellan Anastasia Andraxos, leader of my people" answered Lady Castellan Andraxos. "What happened?" asked Captain Valdez. "It was so quick, our allies fell in a matter of hours to the hordes of crazed cultists. The cultists then turned their attention to us, we evacuated most of our population and were about to try and pick up the rest but our world broke apart before we could" replied Lady Castellan Andraxos. "From what we understand, Lord Castellan Malkowski and 50,000 of his elite commandos fought to the very end even as their world broke apart. Let it be known, your homeworld broke before it's defenders. Your people's courage will be remembered" answered Captain Valdez. "Speaking as leader of my people, I hereby offer your alliance 80,000 soldiers. 20,000 of them will be elite commandos" replied Lady Castellan Andraxos. "Not before you are all given medical treatment" answered Captain Valdez as the Cadian survivors were checked over and given a clean bill of health by Imperial medical personnel.

NMXb2ph.png
                            Kataris System
                            The assassin's weren't waiting long merely a few hours as the distress call went out mostly screams of I'm melting! Coupled with standard pleas of location and screams of agony.

"Ma'am, there a squadron of loyalist ships approaching. What are your orders?"

"Target their sexondary systems when they enter range then recloak."

The scout squadron retreated taking news of shades fake betrayal to the empire. Later the rebels appeared, allowing the Shadows to follow in their wake.
                            edited August 2018
                            Cadian Sector (MU red)

"Kataris has been wiped out" reported General Huron. "Predictable, those troops lost have made our gods stronger" replied Emperor Romanov as he took a drink of wine from his skull chalice, "tastes all the sweeter, such defiance" he said afterwards. "Intel reports that the Alliance are massing their forces for a push into our territory" reported Huron. "Let them come, their troops will be sacrifices to the gods. News of the Cadian survivors?" asked Romanov. "300,000 escaped the destruction of their homeworld. They're in Imperial space" reported Huron. "They'll be looking for vengeance, such hate strengthens our gods. Time to get the w****'s attention. Hit the the Imperial colony at Badab, destroy everything and make sure the Imperials see their citizens burn" ordered Romanov. "It will be a blood sacrifice worthy of the gods, the crimson path will guide our way" replied Huron before he took command of his fleet.

The traitors struck rapidly as they overwhelmed the defenders of Badab, soon a tide of blood soaked slaughter overran the world as hordes of crazed fanatics overran the defenses. The Imperial garrison was brutally killed and the civilian population of over 200,000 Imperial citizens were burned alive as offerings to the Pah Wraith, no one was spared the horrors as survivors were hunted down and sacrificed. When Imperial forces arrived two days later in response to the distress call, all they found was a mountain of skulls and the grisly footage taken by the traitors that had been left for them. Badab was the beginning as more Black Crusades hit Imperial colony world after colony world, each time, the traitors left their grisly calling cards. In less than a week, a dozen Imperial colony worlds were wiped out in a tide of frenzied slaughter, the slaughter was that brutal, even the rivers ran red with the blood of Imperial citizens. Across Alliance space, shock turned to anger as the Alliance deployed the fleets to their assault positions and troops were briefed.

When Heath got the evidence, her mood changed from sadness to outright anger as she read the reports, "these traitors will be shown no mercy, they want to declare total war on us in the name of the Pah Wraith then we will show them the true meaning of total war. Once Alliance forces are in position, we hit them hard, we hit them fast and we don't stop until every last one of the traitors is utterly wiped out" she said to Thay. "Pah Wraith worshipers, the worst kind of people" replied Thay.
                            Post edited by theraven2378 on
                            NMXb2ph.png
                              edited August 2018
                              Imperial Border (MU red)

The Alliance fleets formed up into attack position and prepared to advance. Heath coordinated the attack from the Los Lobos in orbit of Bajor as her map showed the Alliance Fleet positions, "excellent, they've deployed on the galactic plain and above and below" commented Heath. "Time to end these traitors" replied Thay, on the code name "Kendra", the attack began as the Alliance pushed forward. Aboard the Dragon, Imperial Army and Cadian units were briefed on their objectives, "Our objective is to bring the enemy to battle and destroy him, since they have killed innocent people and inflicted suffering on others, they will be shown no quarter because they won't show us any quarter. It's kill or be killed, no alternative. We won't be alone to face these fanatics, let me introduce you to your allies. Their homeworld was recently destroyed by these fanatics and the bodies of the heroes who fought to the last as their home broke apart were desecrated, Lady Castellan Anastasia Andraxos is their commander, I'll hand it over to you Castellan Andraxos" said Petrofski.

"Cadians, our job is to fight, it's all we've known since birth. We will show the galaxy what we can do, we fight for a lost homeworld and to honor the fallen who died in the defense of our world, we fight standing and will die standing to make the enemy pay for what they have done, Cadia stands!!!!" said Andraxos, "to our allies, fight with honor and courage" she said afterwards. The Cadians chanted "Cadia stands!!!!" as the Imperial soldiers just roared in approval. "Regent, your troops are not very disciplined" commented Andraxos to Petrofski. "They are but they are very enthusiastic" replied Petrofski, it was followed by "Silence" ordered Petrofski, the rowdy Imperial troops quietened down on command, "Some of you have just finished boot, you may think a battle is a quick way to glory. You'll soon be in combat with a enemy that wants to kill you, battle is no joke, a lesson you will learn the hard way. You new lads will be put into veteran units to learn, if you are not killed then you've passed battlefield 101, learn how to stay alive" he said afterwards. "Sir" chorused the rookies. "Our White Shields are told that at age 11, Regent, all Cadians are raised from birth to be nothing but soldiers, it's ensured our people's survival" said Andraxos to Petrofski. "My lads are all volunteers, though raising soldiers from birth would have it's advantages" replied Petrofski. "Only the toughest survive" answered Andraxos.

Aboard the I.S.S. Tikal, Admiral Dawson watched as the fleets finished crossing the Imperial border and began their push into enemy space, Battle Fleet Omega, the Dominion and the Voth cruisers advanced along the galactic plain, above, Admiral Lot and her Ask'kaar allies covered the space above the central advance, below the Yellow Imperial fleet supported by the Klingons and Romulans covered the space below the central advance. The Alliance had marched to war and soon they would meet the enemy in battle over the planet of Trasimene II. From his mobile headquarters, Emperor Romanov planned his next move. The traitors split up their fleets to envelop the central advance but were unaware of the cloaked fleets advancing above the galactic plain and below, ignorant of these threats, Romanov planned to trap the central advance in the system and destroy it in a major space engagement. However, his plans soon reached the Alliance and the intercepts were sent to Heath who worked out exactly what Romanov had in mind, she soon stared working out a battle plan with Thay.
                              NMXb2ph.png
                                ISS Los Lobos
                                Bajor orbit (red)

With its normal burst of light, the wormhole opened in front of the gathered ships.
                                "I never get tired of seeing that," The Empress said looking at the screen.
                                "I never get tired of seeing that," Thay said pointing ay the screen as the next wave of ships from the yellow universe came through.
                                The two stood on the bridge watching the ships form up around them
                                "How many so far?"
                                "The fleets from Bajor, Trill, and Betazed are already here. Andoria is coming through now."
                                "Good."
                                "As much as I want to see them punished, I fear you may be leaving too few over there."
                                "You forget love, the Alliance exists over there as well. Our friends are looking after things."
                                "There are times that I think you trust too much."
                                "and you don't trust enough."
                                "Still, I think..."
                                She was cut off as the lift door opened and a person exited and came up to the and saluted.
                                "Captain Lindsay Barclay, acting commander of the Imperial fleet reportin… OH MY GOD! YOU SWALLOWED A MOON!"
                                "Thank you, Lindsay," Thay sighed.
                                "I'm sorry Empress, but seriously, have you adjusted the inertial dampers to account for this?"
                                "I will harm you!"
                                "You can waddle after me."
                                "Barclay, I will..."
                                Lindsay stepped forward and hugged her.
                                "I'm so happy for you," she said. "After everything that's happened..."
                                She let go and smiled at her.
                                "On to official business. The last of the ships will be in formation in about thirty minutes. The Dominion is watching the other side. Anyone that goes through without the correct password will be eating polarons."
                                "Good."
                                "Oh I should warn you. Someone else came over with us. She stopped off somewhere, but she'll be here..."
                                the heard the lift door open.
                                "Mommy! Mummy! it's grandma!"
                                Papela stepped on to bridge holding a baby as the two held on to her dress.
                                "Ah, there you are. oh, look at you, you are just glowing!"
                                "Mother? what are you doing here?"
                                "I asked her to come," the Empress said.
                                "Why?"
                                "Just a second..."
                                The other lift door opened and Callie came out fuming.
                                "Mother! You just can't grab her like that run off!"
                                "Good now that you're both here, I can tell you that I came to collect my grandchildren and take them back home before you go to war," Papela explained. "They shouldn't be in the middle of this."
                                "Well.. alright,: Callie said grudgingly.
                                Thay knelt down and addressed her girls.
                                "Now don't give grandma too much trouble."
                                "We won't."
                                "You can keep an eye on them as well," Layress said.
                                "What do you mean?"
                                "You're coming with me little one," Papela said. "I did say I was taking all my grandchildren with me. And that includes the one inside you as well."
                                "I can't leave..."
                                "Oh yes you are."
                                "Lazy..."
                                "Considering all the security you put around me, do you really think I'm taking you in to a combat zone?"
                                "but..."
                                "I'll tie you up and throw you on the transporter pad myself."
                                Thay smiled.
                                "I like this new kinky side of you. We'll explore it later... when I come back. I need to pack a few things..."
                                "Like Trills?" Callie suggested.
                                "I wouldn't want to get bored. Lindsay, make sure the Empress doesn't do something stupid like trying to be heroic."
                                "Yes ma'am."
                                Thay turned to her girls.
                                "Alright girls, mummy's coming with you. Mommy's staying because she has to go deal with some bad people."
                                The two went over and hugged her.
                                "You get them mommy," Pren said.
                                "Spank their bottoms," encouraged Ohsa.
                                "I'll do my best girls. Be good."
                                The Empress stood up.
                                "Callie..."
                                "Yes ma'am?"
                                "You and Cosl go with them. Keep your sister out of trouble."
                                "Yes ma'am. Thank you, ma’am."

As the lone ship returned through the wormhole, the fleets formed up behind the flagship and its escort group as they set off to the rendezvous.

They were unaware that they were being followed...
                                sig_picture_resize_by_gx_9901-db9d1v1.png