test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Idea: Solo PvE & Random PvE Queues for bonus Rewards

The Problem with PvE is the fact that Most of them Aren't played at all, and it takes Ages to enter the Queue for the marks that you need that Isn't a Red Alert. This could Be fixed by 1 of 2 solutions.. Allow Private PvE Queues to Start Alone and/or Make a System to Random pick Queues and add additional bonus rewards for playing Random Queues (so for example you Get in to a Random queue with Adv difficulty and you get the Random Queue's Marks like if you get an ISA you get the Omega marks from the ISA run and Bonus Marks of choice from the fact that you picked a Random Queue)

Both of the Ideas are alive in Neverwinter, and it's very neat, but wish you could pick Random Private Queues.. that would be fun.. But Solo Queues are hard because you need to solo your way in a Queue ment for 5+ ppl, But considering that there are ppl that can Solo most Normal and Advanced Queues without a lot of problems (like me, but only on my better alts)

Comments

• mattachinemattachine Member Posts: 504 Arc User
    I agree that something has to be done about the queued content. 52 queues in total and only 8 of them are plaeyed enough to show how long the wait is for them to pop. Some serious rework of this system is needed.

1. While random queues are working in NWO I'm not sure that is what we really want. For instance if you're trying to get those pesky Very Rare Reputation items or required Marks you need to finish something in the Reputation system. You're not helped by getting those for an other reputation then the one you need it for.
    2. Agreed the rewards for hte queues are in desperate need of a boost to get players back into playing these. And not just the Red Alert versions. They are most likely popular because they do not take that long and rewards a fail amount of XP for leveling up your ships.
    3. A deep interview with the players is much needed, about what they like about the queues that actually are popular and modifying the other queues to incorporate more of that is a step in the right direction.
    4. If there's a random queue feature added then we need to get the option to pick which kind of reputation reward we get from them at the end.
    5. One other option is to each week spotlight one or a group of differently themed queues and add additional rewards to them. Like they do with the Mirror Event and Crystal Entity.
    6. Another way would be to remove all the different Very Rare Reputation items and replace them with ONE and the same Very Rare Reputation item that can be used for all the different reputations.
  • atlantis#9395 atlantis Member Posts: 55 Arc User
    On Steam I heard that on the 1st STLV podcast they announced a Random queue system.. i'm not sure about the details tho cuz i didn't listen to it myself.. but what i've heard from others that did listen to it... I only think the event thing is going to be a problem... from what i heard you'll get more rewards for going random, No CD, and a choice of marks.. I could be wrong if the info i heard was wrong but if it ain't... it'll be one of the greater improvments in the playability of the game.
  • commanderblack#7812 commanderblack Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    Ok I get what you are all saying. However I feel having top tier gear drop then the TRIBBLE that we get that is not worth anything. 1:Make it gold not tradable in the Advanced or elite ques Not easy mode aka normal and in random ques so they all get played.

2: Cross play with PC and PS4/XBOX ONE that will increase the players that go into the ques,as this is a issues on all platforms.

3: Get rid of the normal que (will increase the space for other content) If players are not strong enough to play in then they need to work at getting stronger. Most players don't even play half of the arc so they are missing out on good pve gear that is good enough for pve ques. (KDF ARMY)
    May the force be with you!!! Qapla!!