test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Temporal Agent and account wide rewards not working

captainpostcaptainpost Member Posts: 38 Arc User
It worked in the past but recently I made a new toon. When I got to my first reputation item it doesn't offer the mark 13 ultra rare version.

when I completed my other agents of yesterday toon it gave me an account unlock that made rep items ultra rare mark 13 for all toons on my account.

For some reason it's no longer working. I just made an assimilated console and it was only mark 12 very rare.

Is this a known bug?

"We must question the story logic of having an all-knowing all-powerful God, who creates faulty Humans, and then blames them for his own mistakes." -Gene Roddenberry

Comments

• goldenavarielgoldenavariel Member Posts: 110 Arc User
    Since your new 23c character isn't actually a Temporal Agent with a transponder, you need to go to the Temporal Officer on ESD and ask about temporal awards. One of those gives you the account-wide reward that includes that option, just like all the other characters on your account have to do.
  • captainpostcaptainpost Member Posts: 38 Arc User
    Since your new 23c character isn't actually a Temporal Agent with a transponder, you need to go to the Temporal Officer on ESD and ask about temporal awards. One of those gives you the account-wide reward that includes that option, just like all the other characters on your account have to do.

Thank you
    "We must question the story logic of having an all-knowing all-powerful God, who creates faulty Humans, and then blames them for his own mistakes." -Gene Roddenberry