test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Star Trek: Shattered Glass, Episode 1

I'd like to share my Foundry episode :)

You begint he journey with a distress call.

A Starfleet ship has been caught in a subspace anomaly located in the Janus System, near the Klingon Border , you pick up its Distress Call and go en-route to save the ship.

But as you are about to save the shi, you get caught in the Subspace Whirpool.

As you finally re-emerge from the storm, you'll find yourself in a different, strange universe, where, it seems, the Federation does not exist but is replaced with a powerful Empire.

As you cross over you'll find yourself take the place of your counterpart, everyone will regard you as such... including the enemies of the Empire and those whose ambitions may see you as a threat to their plans.

You'll have to find a way to survive and, possibly, a way back home!

To access this Episode head to Deep Space K-7 Near Drozana Station remaining on the Galaxy Map, along the button that says "Enter System", there is a Button "Respond to the Distress Call", That Button will begin the mission!

Jrfa66I.png

This is my Official release of a Foundry Episode, so i keep a watchful eye for mistakes and rough edges i may have not noticed in my Test Runs.

If you find some issues or have some feedback for the episode itself or future ones, theories and such, feel free to share them here! ;)

0he9rXF.png
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    enricharyenrichary Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Will play this one
    thank you
  • Options
    phoeniz1994phoeniz1994 Member Posts: 102 Arc User
    You welcome ^^

I Hope you like the story ^^
    0he9rXF.png
  • Options
    thay8472thay8472 Member Posts: 6,101 Arc User
    I'll give this a go later :)

Long live the Empire!
    2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    Long Live the Empire, Thai! :)

I Hope you like it!^^
    0he9rXF.png
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    Heh, the mission s very reminiscent to Shattered Universe ... thankfully this time I'm not in a fighter / shuttle! :)

Game_Client_2018_08_06_12_11_14_12.png

Game_Client_2018_08_06_12_29_50_82.png
    2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!
  • Options
    Well, i admit the premise kind of inspired by that game, but as it goes on, the series will become its won thing, with its own twists and all ^^

Any feedback / things to keep in mind as i make more episodes? :)
    0he9rXF.png
  • Options
    Well, i admit the premise kind of inspired by that game, but as it goes on, the series will become its won thing, with its own twists and all ^^

Any feedback / things to keep in mind as i make more episodes? :)

uhhh ... off the top of my head ...

Naming Space Objectives: You can change the names of space objectives props from their prop name to whatever you want.

2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!
  • Options
    Thanks ^^

I'll keep that in mind!
    0he9rXF.png
  • Options
    theraven2378theraven2378 Member Posts: 5,986 Arc User
    I've posted my thoughts on it in the reviews
    NMXb2ph.png
      "The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory."
      -Lord Commander Solar Macharius
    • Options
      Thanks Raven, thanks for the advice concerning the Spawn Points, i wasnt aware i could put multiple ones in the same mapl ^^

It will come in handy ^^
      0he9rXF.png
    • Options
      Not a problem, I do test foundry missions to find any issues. I tested the mission in my T6 Vesta and those Bird of Preys do pack a punch, well they did until they got grav welled and agony phaser torpedo spreads in the face.
      NMXb2ph.png
        "The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory."
      • Options
        Yep, Glad you liked the Episode ^^

There are more to come btw ;)
        0he9rXF.png
      • Options
        Looking forward to it
        NMXb2ph.png
        • Options
          marty123#3757 marty123 Member Posts: 670 Arc User
          Long Live The Empire!
          tumblr_o8y49snfik1qmob6ro1_400.gif

• Options
          marty123#3757 marty123 Member Posts: 670 Arc User
          200px-Terran_Empire_Uniform_-_Chief_Tac.png?version=766b75ff7de65e6824280ceb42f67f6
        • Options
          Did you have fun with the episode? :)
          0he9rXF.png