test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Age of Discovery Panel and Interviews from STLV!

ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,674 Community Manager
edited August 2018 in Galactic News Network [PC]
Kicking yourself for missing STLV? Not to worry - the fine folks at Priority One are here to help, with the audio of our Age of Discovery panel, and interviews with Al Rivera and Jeremy Randall!

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/10974963

Comments

• garaks31garaks31 Member Posts: 2,845 Arc User
    hope, one day we can invent the tech for sliding pictures with audio. like in star trek ...
  • dracounguisdracounguis Member Posts: 5,358 Arc User
    Kicking yourself for missing STLV? Not to worry - the fine folks at Priority One are here to help, with the audio of our Age of Discovery panel, and interviews with Al Rivera and Jeremy Randall!

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/10974963

Yeah, nothing I love more than to hear all about a party I have no way to get to. Where free stuff is given away. Thanks for sharing. :#
  • bubblegirl2015bubblegirl2015 Member Posts: 830 Arc User
    Congrats to those few who were able to go.

Just a feedback for STO on next events:

Please be more inclusive with players who might want to attend but who can't. I wish the convention BOFF could have been shared with more people. I know some were given away during Twicth channel STLV stream but there was merely mentioning on this in some social media. This was a missed opportunity for STO and should have been better advertised for the betterment of the brand.
    Other MMOs that represent similar themes usually award random prizes regardless if you attend the gathering or not.
    We are a global community and it is always great if ALL could participate at least for some of it.

Thanks.​​
    Wiki editor http://sto.gamepedia.com
    Original STO beta tester.
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    "gotta catch 'em all"... ahahahaahaha! someone made a Pokémon joke! :D
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • argent007argent007 Member Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited August 2018
    I would like to thank the community manager responsible for providing those among us with Apple Podcast premium accounts, the ability to listen to this fine recording. As for the rest of us who don't buy into this....could WE have the podcast audio snippets that are pertinent for the purposes of what you are attempting to achieve?

EDIT: After numerous numerous refreshes of the page, it decided to stop derping.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I don't have any iCrud and I was able to listen to it.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
  • starkaosstarkaos Member Posts: 11,556 Arc User
    Just a quick synopsis of the relevant data would be good enough. Not everyone has the time to listen to a 30 minute or hour long interview.
    this is more like 2 hours. :p
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
  • pork77pork77 Member Posts: 67 Arc User
    starkaos wrote: »
    Just a quick synopsis of the relevant data would be good enough. Not everyone has the time to listen to a 30 minute or hour long interview.
    this is more like 2 hours. :p

Ah, then that's ok... a short synopsis would be great nevertheless...
    3U3C0SJ.jpg

... and of course, I'd love to have a T5/6 Kamarag, like there is a T5/6 Ambassador.
  • cometchasercometchaser Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2018
    (Trolling comments moderated out. - BMR)
    Post edited by baddmoonrizin on
  • xextreem#1311 xextreem Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Never new this was happening i miss allot of stuff....
  • vengefuldjinnvengefuldjinn Member Posts: 1,520 Arc User
    SOMEDAY - I'm gonna take some "me time" and go to one of these STLV things. Sigh, but not this year.
    Till that day, STO is my escape.
    tumblr_o2aau3b7nh1rkvl19o1_400.gif

• fishnoobfishnoob Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    Had a great time at Vegas con hope to get the boff soon, and can't wait for more discovery fun thank you all!