test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

A Message From New Romulus | Romulan Faction Week | Extra chance to win 1 Bil EC

snipey47asnipey47a Member Posts: 485 Media Corps
Click thumbnail to being playback

Hi All,

Apart from the inherent in-game benefits of playing a Romulan character like SRO bridge officers that add to your critical chance and so on.... I really enjoy the Romulan faction because of the story arc and how it connects to the further STO universe as well as provide us with the story post the destruction of Romulus from the JJ Abrams Star Trek (2009).

Therefore, I hope you enjoy my Romulan Faction video to support Romulan Faction Week!

Special Thanks:

Creative suggestions - @rahhmi

Others who helped with their ships or characters:

1) Deleted Vivi
2) Ogaduby
3) Gamming4Life
4) sjw83

==============================================

Have you caught my Subscriber Milestone Video?

If not go here: https://youtu.be/TjloX2SB8H4

This video (Romulan Faction video) is the other source of entry points mentioned in the Subscriber Milestone video where I am giving away one billion ec and some video/screenshot packages.

Leave a comment on this video to get your 3rd entry point!!!

===============================================

Comments

• snipey47asnipey47a Member Posts: 485 Media Corps
    That function turns off all effects including weapons fire so it isn't a good method.

I remove the effects manually
  • terranempire#7881 terranempire Member Posts: 1,222 Arc User
    Loved the first part. Makes me sad you can't actually remain faithful to RSE tiger-14.gif

Seeing D'tan enraged me. Dirty rebel sell-out. There will be at least one true Romulan player here that will still fly under the raptors wings and rejects Fed/Kling forced assimilation. Boo to the pacifist hippie Republic, aka Fed 2.0.​​
    tumblr_p30rz12vWH1qdb2vqo6_r1_540.gif
    "Great men are not peacemakers, Great men are conquerors!" - Captain Archer"
    "When diplomacy fails, there's only one alternative - violence. Force must be applied without apology. It's the Starfleet way." - Captain Janeway
    #Support Mirror Universe I.S.S. Prefixes
  • snipey47asnipey47a Member Posts: 485 Media Corps
    Loved the first part. Makes me sad you can't actually remain faithful to RSE tiger-14.gif

Seeing D'tan enraged me. Dirty rebel sell-out. There will be at least one true Romulan player here that will still fly under the raptors wings and rejects Fed/Kling forced assimilation. Boo to the pacifist hippie Republic, aka Fed 2.0.​​

You are clearly a patriot. Pleasure to make your acquaintance :)
  • arliekkosarliekkos Member Posts: 208 Arc User
    Romulus forever!
  • paarethpaareth Member Posts: 91 Arc User
    My Romulan character is loyal to the star empire, people have just unwisely given him access to their rebel space stations lol and fleet intelligence. He isn't overly loyal to the tal shiar however :D, just the military. True romulan backstabbing at its best.
    snipey47a wrote: »

Thank you kind sir and to you as well.
    arliekkos wrote: »
    Romulus forever!
    paareth wrote: »
    My Romulan character is loyal to the star empire, people have just unwisely given him access to their rebel space stations lol and fleet intelligence. He isn't overly loyal to the tal shiar however :D, just the military. True romulan backstabbing at its best.

You are all true dutiful Romulans. I salute you.

romulan_by_unusualsuspex-d5x1a0t.jpg​​
    "When diplomacy fails, there's only one alternative - violence. Force must be applied without apology. It's the Starfleet way." - Captain Janeway
  • majorcharvenakmajorcharvenak Member Posts: 227 Arc User
    snipey47a wrote: »

Thank you kind sir and to you as well.
    arliekkos wrote: »
    Romulus forever!
    paareth wrote: »

You are all true dutiful Romulans. I salute you.

romulan_by_unusualsuspex-d5x1a0t.jpg​​

*spits on the ground* This place is turning into a den of enemies and traitors to the Romulan people! Some of us will NEVER return to the tyranny and duplicity of the Tal'Shiar...or the Star Empire!

((OOC - Very nice video @snipey47a. I salute you, Sir. :wink: ))
    ~Shia~

Member - Houseclan t'Charvon (STO)
    Shiarrael e'Tal'Aura t'Charvon, LvL 65, Rom Sci
    S'aana ir'Virinat t'Charvon, Lvl 65, Rom Eng
    T'Lyra, LvL 65, Fed, Vul Sci
    Ta'el, Lvl 63, Rom Tac
    Sukima, Lvl 65, Fed Vul Sci

House Miliskeera in exile (NW)
    Sereska Miliskeera, Lvl 70 OP - Devotion (Just.)/Protection (Just.)
    Shizlee Miliskeera, Lvl 70 DC - Divine Oracle (Right.)/Anointed Champion (Faith.)
    Finithey Miliskeera, Lvl 70 HR - Stormwarden (Combat)/Pathfinder (Trapper)
    Maya Sik-Miliskeera, Lvl 70 CW - Spellstorm
    Irae Sik-Miliskeera, Lvl 70 TR - Master Inflitrator

*spits on the ground* This place is turning into a den of enemies and traitors to the Romulan people! Some of us will NEVER return to the tyranny and duplicity of the Tal'Shiar...or the Star Empire!

giphy.gif

The Star Empire is Romulus. You would be wise to remember this... But I forgive you for your impudence. It must be hard for the common rabble like yourself. Reduced to mere rebels & terrorists and serving Klingon/Federation/Ferengi overlords. ​​
  • majorcharvenakmajorcharvenak Member Posts: 227 Arc User
    edited August 2018

giphy.gif

The Star Empire is Romulus. You would be wise to remember this... But I forgive you for your impudence. It must be hard for the common rabble like yourself. Reduced to mere rebels & terrorists and serving Klingon/Federation/Ferengi overlords. ​​

Not as hard as clinging to the withered bones of a dead polity whose glories can only be found at the bottom of a bottle of Kali-fal, traitor! Still, It's still not too late for you and the others to see the error of your ways.
    Post edited by majorcharvenak on
    ~Shia~

Member - Houseclan t'Charvon (STO)
    Shiarrael e'Tal'Aura t'Charvon, LvL 65, Rom Sci
    S'aana ir'Virinat t'Charvon, Lvl 65, Rom Eng
    T'Lyra, LvL 65, Fed, Vul Sci
    Ta'el, Lvl 63, Rom Tac
    Sukima, Lvl 65, Fed Vul Sci

House Miliskeera in exile (NW)
    Sereska Miliskeera, Lvl 70 OP - Devotion (Just.)/Protection (Just.)
    Shizlee Miliskeera, Lvl 70 DC - Divine Oracle (Right.)/Anointed Champion (Faith.)
    Finithey Miliskeera, Lvl 70 HR - Stormwarden (Combat)/Pathfinder (Trapper)
    Maya Sik-Miliskeera, Lvl 70 CW - Spellstorm
    Irae Sik-Miliskeera, Lvl 70 TR - Master Inflitrator
  • xylylxylyl Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited September 2018
    Are there any other non-Romulan starships sporting Romulan technology aside from the Suliban Silik Assault Cruiser?

Cheers… RRF Captain Cybyl
    Thus spake Admiral Cybyl:  Alea iacta est. Ibis redibis,numquam per bello peribis. Ergo, per aspera ad astra!
  • mikoto8472mikoto8472 Member Posts: 607 Arc User
    Though I'm not Romulan, that was a very good video that deserves recognition and praise. It makes a good case for both kinds of Romulan though of course I prefer our Republic allies over the Tal Shiar and those clustered under a dead raptor's wings.
  • braincagebraincage Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    Amazing work! Enjoyed that a bunch! :smiley: