test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Failed to talk to Cryptic servers for initial connection. Please try again.

lame22334lame22334 Member Posts: 174 Arc User
um...whats goin on? im cluesless...game worked fine yesterday...now i get this on my launcher at bottom.

Comments

• captwcaptw Member Posts: 492 Arc User
    edited August 2018
    I'm now getting this today, I was able to play earlier this morning but now I can't
    lHut1H2.jpg
    "I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey, and reminds us to cherish every moment... because they'll never come again. What we leave behind is not as important as how we lived" Picard to Riker
  • lame22334lame22334 Member Posts: 174 Arc User
    same here...man something is way wonked out..i finally got in a minute ago...did my reputation daily restart on one toon. Logged out....thats all folks....sigh, ima gonna go play my other game.
  • bobrien727bobrien727 Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    It booted me off and then the launcher failed to..launch. How do we make them aware of this?
  • zuigje010zuigje010 Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    It happens frequently with this game, it will work again tomorrow.
  • arkle#8984 arkle Member Posts: 78 Arc User
    I'm having this issue too, and it's telling me it's because of an Internet connection problem.

The mere existence of this post should demonstrate why that can't be the case.
    Characters: Rida Vodad (Trill), Niana (Orion), Karak'Son (Jem'Hadar), Jhanel Aphram (Andorian), Tevana (Romulan), Anahera Ngata (Human), Choadesh (Alien), Manek (Reman), C'Reta (Ferrasan), Kamak'Zun (Jem'Hedar), Joyal Krin (Cardassian), and Lur'Ast (Klingon).
    Tumblr: thehumanarkle.tumblr.com
    Twitter: @G33kOfAllTrades
    YouTube: youtube.com/user/arklestudios
    AO3 Pseudonym: ZeusParker
  • allurahunterallurahunter Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    I am having this problem as well. Has the issue been fixed or has there been a suggestion to fix it?