2ln7VDY.png
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• valenjavalenja Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    yes, just a wormhole ... thats the game we play
  • antiquesroadshowantiquesroadshow Member Posts: 227 Arc User
    Yes. # meto
  • aeternaldreameraeternaldreamer Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    I get this issue where I'm disconnected from that server, other times I get a stuck loading screen, and the worst are when I actually get in game as a character and chat is down completely, and I get d/c'ed forcibly. I tried verifying the files, and others are experiencing the same issue, but I've heard some aren't having these issues, so please report report report these problems if you haven't.
  • skullblits#4627 skullblits Member Posts: 1,273 Arc User
    Ps4 is lagging like crazy
    That is another problem, horrible lag.
  • meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,587 Arc User
    #notmetoo
    3lsZz0w.jpg
    I have heard that the game is working just fine for some people, but a lot of us are having issues which I hope they'll resolve.
  • anruiianruii Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Help! I'm stuck in a wormhole and I can't get out!

Having the same problem as well.
  • questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,301 Arc User
    Works for me on the PC.
    Was there not maintenance for console today?
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
    anruii wrote: »
    Help! I'm stuck in a wormhole and I can't get out!

Having the same problem as well.

Ah, the good ol' days of EvE Online, where you could actually travel inside wormholes. :)
    3lsZz0w.jpg
  • velquavelqua Member Posts: 1,220 Arc User
    After some time, I was able to log in, but the was so much lag that I was kicked off. I tried getting back on, but received the same issue as the rest. Just wondering what's causing this. Yesterday, the server did go down. I hope they get this fixed soon.
    18662390068_f716cd60e3.jpg
  • moonwater2moonwater2 Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    Yesterday it was weird rubberbanding in game for me, nothing in background running that would cause that kind of problem. My fleetmates said game was fine for them. Today can't even get into game. If I get to a character selection screen and attempt a login it says server timed out try again later. And that's IF I can get to that screen. I'm playing PC on the west coast using AT&T. No other applications using broadband are having issues. It would be nice if they would let us know they are aware of a problem.
  • velquavelqua Member Posts: 1,220 Arc User
    moonwater2 wrote: »
    Yesterday it was weird rubberbanding in game for me, nothing in background running that would cause that kind of problem. My fleetmates said game was fine for them. Today can't even get into game. If I get to a character selection screen and attempt a login it says server timed out try again later. And that's IF I can get to that screen. I'm playing PC on the west coast using AT&T. No other applications using broadband are having issues. It would be nice if they would let us know they are aware of a problem.

I'm also playing on PC and using AT&T on the West Coast. I wonder if its an ISP issue.
    18662390068_f716cd60e3.jpg
    edited August 2018
    questerius wrote: »
    Works for me on the PC.
    Was there not maintenance for console today?

I'm on pc as well but i'm not getting anything past the character log in screen. The prophets have forsaken me. :'(
    meimeitoo wrote: »

Ah, the good ol' days of EvE Online, where you could actually travel inside wormholes. :)

I miss those days, now there are just so many peeps in c1 - c3's that if you're not dscan/probing often under cloak you're going to get podded. Either that or you'll be the one looking for the kill. ;)
    anruii wrote: »
    meimeitoo wrote: »

I miss those days, now there are just so many peeps in c1 - c3's that if you're not dscan/probing often under cloak you're going to get podded. Either that or you'll be the one looking for the kill. ;)

That's why I left: non-consensual PvP. :)
    3lsZz0w.jpg
    edited August 2018
    I'm on PC as well, and have had all of the issues listed here. I tweeted the issues to STO, and also reported via this site, and the topic here too. All we can do is report it and wait.

EDIT: I noticed in game, there's small red text after I log in saying the server isn't responding, and it counts time until the disconnect.
    The wait begins..
  • toivatoiva Member Posts: 3,276 Arc User
    PC, Central Europe. Tough to even log in, heavy lag and rubberbanding when I do get in.
    TOIVA, Toi Vaxx, Toia Vix, Toveg, T'vritha, To Vrax: Bring in the Allegiance class.
    Toi'Va, Ti'vath, Toivia, Ty'Vris, Tia Vex, Toi'Virth: Add Tier 6 KDF Carrier and Raider.
    Tae'Va, T'Vaya, To'Var, Tevra, T'Vira, To'Vrak: Give us Asylums for Romulans.

Don't make ARC mandatory! Keep it optional only!
  • jcox2jcox2 Member Posts: 99 Arc User
    Game is working about as well as Excelsior's main computer leaving Spacedock in Star Trek III. Broken for a weekend
  • bazz#7916 bazz Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Pretty much unplayable here right now. London, UK. Not as ISP problem. I tested with speedtest and I have 87Mbs down, 12 mbs up. Both STO and Champ online are knackered.
  • echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,913 Arc User
    I'm in the Southern US (Mississippi) on cable internet and just had no problems at all logging in and running a Tholian RA on my F2P acct.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • aetjeaetje Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    Same here - with some effort I'm able to cycle admiralty and duty officer missions, but if I move, I DC.
  • jim625jim625 Member Posts: 907 Arc User
    just been on it and its working fine for me
    Well it seems to be working fully again.
  • zateron#9297 zateron Member Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited August 2018
    It's all down again. So my guess is we'll have to wait until Cryptic office hours open in California before there's any word on anything?
  • razartrek1razartrek1 Member Posts: 143 Arc User
    Can't connect to game either whats going on
    "My life spans millennia. Legions have risen to test me… My ascendance is inevitable. A day, a year, a millennium—it matters not. I hold the patience of stone and the will of stars. Your striving is insignificant. Let your death be the same."
  • treking2treking2 Member Posts: 159 Arc User
    Game went down for me on PC right at the start of the Horga'hn hunt with a "Server Disconnected".
    Attempts to run the launcher were met with "Unable to establish connection to Patch Server."
    Nettest.exe reports "nettest server..timed out"

It's Dead Jim!
This discussion has been closed.