test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Unable to join Gamma Quadrant queues

captainkoltarcaptainkoltar Member Posts: 895 Arc User
Hi

As of today's patch, whenever I try to join a Gamma Quadrant queue (by clicking the icon in the lower right of the screen), I receive these messages (they all appear on my monitor at the same time, but I assume they're actually in reverse order):

You declined the Queue Instance and have been removed from Queue Group.

Players have been matched.

Successfully joined queues. Standby.

I'm then removed from the queue.

Anyone else getting this?

Cheers

K

Comments

• quantum42#9720 quantum42 Member Posts: 128 Arc User
    Same issue here.
  • jdb001#2430 jdb001 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    yes, in addition cannot figure out why a team leader cannot select and sign up his/her squad without going through a million menus and back and forth between screens. whatever they changed has meant we have been unable to PVE que since VIL came out since they included no patch notes or info in the update release about updating pve que entrance controls.
  • captainkoltarcaptainkoltar Member Posts: 895 Arc User
    edited August 2018
    The other thing about the complexities of signup is a different issue. Can we not muddy the waters in this thread? Ta.

Having said that, weirdly it seems to be working this morning. No idea why that might be.
  • seriousdaveseriousdave Member Posts: 2,777 Arc User
    Well, hopefully it really fixed itself because one of my characters also encounterd a bug with the gamma zone.
    I managed to join a queue, hit the accept button but it wouldn't start and I can't leave it either. Tried relogging, switching chars and play queues on them, restarting the game etc. The character basically can't play any kind of queued content at the moment.
  • tmghost7729#8985 tmghost7729 Member Posts: 455 Arc User
    Same on Consoles since ViL port. Yesterday's patch, although announced it would fix it, didn't. Improve the Gamma BZ at all.
    As of today it's back again on Sinister Gathering queues. Seemed OK on Break the Circle yesterday though.
  • quantum42#9720 quantum42 Member Posts: 128 Arc User
    Confirmed. Sinister Gathering keeps autodeclining me right after signing up.
    Disappointing since it was more or less working last night (less cause sometimes you'd end up waiting and waiting
    and it never popped even though progress was being made - thinking that it might have been pre-mades getting in)
  • arkle#8984 arkle Member Posts: 78 Arc User
    Hi

As of today's patch, whenever I try to join a Gamma Quadrant queue (by clicking the icon in the lower right of the screen), I receive these messages (they all appear on my monitor at the same time, but I assume they're actually in reverse order):

You declined the Queue Instance and have been removed from Queue Group.

Players have been matched.

Successfully joined queues. Standby.

I'm then removed from the queue.

Anyone else getting this?

Cheers

K

Yep. And reported. Twice. No replies as of yet.
    Characters: Rida Vodad (Trill), Niana (Orion), Karak'Son (Jem'Hadar), Jhanel Aphram (Andorian), Tevana (Romulan), Anahera Ngata (Human), Choadesh (Alien), Manek (Reman), C'Reta (Ferrasan), Kamak'Zun (Jem'Hedar), Joyal Krin (Cardassian), and Lur'Ast (Klingon).
    Tumblr: thehumanarkle.tumblr.com
    Twitter: @G33kOfAllTrades
    YouTube: youtube.com/user/arklestudios
    AO3 Pseudonym: ZeusParker
  • swamarianswamarian Member Posts: 1,506 Arc User
    Same issue with Sinister Gathering in upper right corner. The other queues are completed, and SG's sitting not even started.
  • cervaruscervarus Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    I'm stuck in a Break the Circle queue and I can't get out. I accepted at the dialogue to enter, but then nothing happened. Even logging out and back in doesn't fix it. I'm just stuck, stuck, stuck.
  • shevetshevet Member Posts: 1,667 Arc User
    Count me as another experiencing problems with Sinister Gathering today....
    8b6YIel.png?1
  • batdoodbatdood Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    Yes, the Gamma Battlezone is definitely borked. It's been sitting at Sinister Gathering since yesterday morning for me. I joined a queue on Thursday after the patch, it wouldn't start and I couldn't leave the queue. I had to shut the game down and come back hours later in hopes that it kicked me from the queue. Thankfully, it did.
  • swamarianswamarian Member Posts: 1,506 Arc User
    I did see the dialog to join Sinister Gathering briefly flicker into existence before "I declined" once.
  • tasshenatasshena Member Posts: 525 Arc User
    edited August 2018
    Happening to me as well. sigh. I think this might be related to this:
    • Resolved an issue in the Gamma Battlezone when players did not respond to the accept/decline dialog, the match would automatically decline.

I think their 'fix' for that bugged it up and made it autodecline instantly. :/

It looks like it's stopping Sinister Gathering from working at all this morning. Disappointing.​​
    Post edited by tasshena on
  • willamsheridanwillamsheridan Member Posts: 1,189 Arc User
    i had this error for a day, now 2 of my chars are stuck in a queue andcan't leave. Breaking the circle is "starting" for 2 days now but nothing happens, can't leave the queue or start other PvEs
  • captinaverycaptinavery Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    3 days later and still not fixed? what the f, cryptic? It's like the main way to get Gamma marks, and if that's broken you mess up everyone's play.
  • mez83mez83 Member Posts: 255 Arc User
    Ran into this problem last night. It was on sinister gatherings, didn't have the chance to try the others.
  • seriousdaveseriousdave Member Posts: 2,777 Arc User
    Looks like the gamma zone is the new/next Tzenkethi zone. It really looks like they gave up on battle zones as a whole.
  • engineerb4#4806 engineerb4 Member Posts: 211 Cryptic Developer
    edited January 2019
    Fix is in testing.
    Post edited by engineerb4#4806 on
    STO Software Engineer
    I build things. Things that make us go.
  • shevetshevet Member Posts: 1,667 Arc User
    Well, I'm now in a situation where I get the pop-up to start the queue, and I accept, and the queue never starts - "Planetary Assault" in the Karemma Sector today, if it's important. I can see a number of ships just sitting around doing nothing, I suspect they're getting the same problem. Good to hear a fix is in the works, at least.
    8b6YIel.png?1
  • tmghost7729#8985 tmghost7729 Member Posts: 455 Arc User
    > @engineerb4#4806 said:
    > Fix is in testing. Might be out Thurday. Both PC and Console.

Fingers crossed! :)
    luckyyahoo wrote: »
    iS NO WORK!

*face sad*

It's not Thursday.
  • arkle#8984 arkle Member Posts: 78 Arc User
    Well, my Jem'Hadar is able to join other queues again. Looks like things might be fixed.
    Characters: Rida Vodad (Trill), Niana (Orion), Karak'Son (Jem'Hadar), Jhanel Aphram (Andorian), Tevana (Romulan), Anahera Ngata (Human), Choadesh (Alien), Manek (Reman), C'Reta (Ferrasan), Kamak'Zun (Jem'Hedar), Joyal Krin (Cardassian), and Lur'Ast (Klingon).
    Tumblr: thehumanarkle.tumblr.com
    Twitter: @G33kOfAllTrades
    YouTube: youtube.com/user/arklestudios
    AO3 Pseudonym: ZeusParker