test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Can't use Voyager Interior on Nova class.

colonelmarikcolonelmarik Member Posts: 2,200 Arc User
edited August 2018 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
So, I have a Mirror Nova class Science Ship. I geared it up, and altered the look a bit (so limited in the options). To my surprise, however, I find I can't use my Voyager Bridge and Interior on the ship.

This puzzles me.

I can use pretty well every other bridge on the ship. I can certainly use the other bridges I actually PURCHASED on the ship... with the lone exception of the Voyager interior - the only one that actually resembles the Nova from the show.

I wondered why this would be? If it's an oversight, can we get it fixed? If it's NOT an oversight, can we get an explanation... and can we get it changed? I see no reason why we should not be allowed to use this bridge on this ship, especially when we had to PAY for the thing...
Once, I was simply called Mojo. Now, I'm forced into a new name, but don't be fooled, I'm the original STO Mojo!

This game needs detailed crafting, exploration and interaction systems.
Post edited by darkbladejk on

Comments

• davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,511 Arc User
    Or better still, post this in the bug forum with a title: Can't use Voyager bridge on Mirror Nova ship
  • darkbladejkdarkbladejk Member Posts: 3,713 Community Moderator
    Corrected title to be more descriptive. Also if you suspect a bug then please leave such posts int he bug reporting forum. If it turns out not to be a bug then no harm is done. If it is a bug it prevents devs from seeing the report and being able to get out a potential fix in a more timely manor. /moved
    "Someone once told me that time was a predator that stalked us all our lives. I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every moment, because it will never come again." - Jean Luc Picard in Star Trek Generations

Star Trek Online volunteer Community Moderator
  • themadrigogsthemadrigogs Member Posts: 207 Arc User
    Corrected title to be more descriptive. Also if you suspect a bug then please leave such posts int he bug reporting forum. If it turns out not to be a bug then no harm is done. If it is a bug it prevents devs from seeing the report and being able to get out a potential fix in a more timely manor. /moved

The title should say Mirror Nova. I think it works fine on the normal Nova ships.