test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

narasil2narasil2 Member Posts: 129 Arc User
Ten minutes on a log in attempt. Trouble getting the patcher, trouble with the log in server, trouble with bad lag once in if you can get in.

Comments

• narasil2narasil2 Member Posts: 129 Arc User
    Just me? Anyone else?
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,008 Community Moderator
    edited July 2018
    I was on... then I got SNR'd, and... couldn't log back in. Now... I can't even get the launcher going. And a friend of mine is having the same problem.

Update: can't even get the launcher to work, and even Neverwinter is having the same issue.
    Pacific Northwest if that helps for location.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,008 Community Moderator
    Seems to be working now.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • captyoung01captyoung01 Member Posts: 311 Arc User
    I am getting allot of Rubberbanding in game, no crashes or any other bugs experienced. . .
  • panicbutton5panicbutton5 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    This all started late Saturday night for me. I started getting a little rubberbanding at first. Now my character load in screen is beyond slow. I get punted every time I enter a race on Risa plus cannot finish the ship daily as I get rubberbanded around the island and the gates don't pick up my passing. Nothing has changed. I did a complete game re-install. No change from that.
    I have had very little rubberbanding issues over the years. This is truly annoying as the game is unplayable. Not just a hiccup every now and then but stuck in loops type rubberbanding.
  • where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    This all started late Saturday night for me. I started getting a little rubberbanding at first. Now my character load in screen is beyond slow. I get punted every time I enter a race on Risa plus cannot finish the ship daily as I get rubberbanded around the island and the gates don't pick up my passing. Nothing has changed. I did a complete game re-install. No change from that.
    I have had very little rubberbanding issues over the years. This is truly annoying as the game is unplayable. Not just a hiccup every now and then but stuck in loops type rubberbanding.

My Fleet Leader advised me to get to an instance with low population on Risa...not a full one. That piece of advice smoothed things out for me. Hope it helps you. :)
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • swamarianswamarian Member Posts: 1,506 Arc User
    July 28, both STO and Neverwinter's launchers have timed out while launching from Arc, so I had to reenter my password. Risa was horribly laggy, with a lot of rubber banding.
  • uschade#3707 uschade Member Posts: 1 New User
    Just installed the game. First patching season is horrible slow. Download speed is between 1 and 2 MB/s. That's terrible. Why is the patch server that slow ?
    And please don't tell me, it is because of my network. Everything else is running perfect.
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,443 Arc User
    Just installed the game. First patching season is horrible slow. Download speed is between 1 and 2 MB/s. That's terrible. Why is the patch server that slow ?
    And please don't tell me, it is because of my network. Everything else is running perfect.

Your comment has no relation to the title thread. Please create a new thread or find one that has already been created that is not too old and post your comment. Thanks. :)
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.