test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Jem'Hadar outfits bugged.

narasil2narasil2 Member Posts: 129 Arc User
Counter command works only slightly, no options for shoulders or leg attachments.

Hirogen armor won't even show up at all. The reason I shelled out 200 lobi was to have my JH rock a hirogen armor set.

What gives?

Comments

• narasil2narasil2 Member Posts: 129 Arc User
    Correction, the LOWER hirogen armor works, the upper xindi reptilian works, it's all over the map....is this a known issue?
  • fred26291#2759 fred26291 Member Posts: 1,265 Arc User
    what bugs me is certain costume combos, if you change the belt it changes the badge, and so on, but there are costume combos that you dont want EVERY part to change to the same colors but yet, i know of some that does this frequently, one of them was the star trek ii uniform, the badge and the belt changed to the same thing, and thats just not right, they should change independently. another mishap the temporal armor cannot go on bridge officers only your captain, but yet the helmet can go on a bridge officer. so what your describing is and has been an ongoing issue with many costumes. another issue, the risa full wetsuit is clipping from time to time and you can see breaks in the wetsuit when they run or walk. just recently i discovered that if i point in the right direction i can see a gap between my lower half and my upper half when wearing the retro swimsuit on a male. it does not happen constantly you have to look in just the right direction from the back to notice it.
    I tried to load the Hirogen armor from a non JH boff (who's not having bug issues) without any other armor pieces. Still can't get anything upper Hirogen on my JH captain (or JH boffs) with only straight JH armor.

Any thoughts on a workaround? Jusst keep messing with it? This feels different than other costume bugs I've had, I've always beeen able to work them out.
    edited July 2018
    As I look at it, it appears the inability to remove the dominion center badge (always greyed out on tight upper) is causing he issue.

On edit: Nope not it. Still bugged.
    Anyone else having this issue, or is it just me? Need to know if I should to a re install or something drastic, or if it's a known issue...
  • landoroklandorok Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    It happens to me exactly the same as you with the hirogen outfit. I hope they can fix this, because it seems to be a problem with the jem'hadar characters.
    Anything new on this guys?
  • chrian#9670 chrian Member Posts: 622 Cryptic Developer
    Hello @narasil2 , The has already been filed and fixed internally. This will appear sometime in a future game update.
  • masterproteusmasterproteus Member Posts: 55 Arc User
    My Jem'Hadar Bridge Officer is missing his body. He is just some eyes, teeth and hands floating around.
  • majorhalcyonmajorhalcyon Member Posts: 199 Arc User
    My Jem'Hadar Bridge Officer is missing his body. He is just some eyes, teeth and hands floating around.

This happens to me on a couple characters from time to time; usually, a selection of another Boff and then back will 'fix' it, and the Boff with the issue will display normally again.
  • obionekanobyobionekanoby Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    i purchased the kelvin timeline klingon regalia lobi costume for my jem'hadar kdf aligned.. unlocked, goto tailer and there are ZERO options for it. no helmet, no chest, no pants, no gloves, no boots... nothing... fantastic waste of 200 lobi... also costumes purchased from fleet starbase, colony, research lab, spire, embassy, and all of them DO NOT show up in tailor after purchase.

this is very sloppy, cryptic should know many of the player base focus a great deal on cosmetics and should have checked these things before season release.. and its months after and still no fix..

also the torso bulk bug i reported several months ago is still there, see for yourself. applies to all capes
    https://i.imgur.com/NR7g9LI.jpg