test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

(PS4) No More Lohlunat Prize Vouchers

So, the current event is supposed to run until August 16, 2018.

I’ve been grinding out the “Flying High” mission to earn Lohlunat Prize Vouchers.

I am up to 32 percent. However, I cannot earn anymore Lohlunat Prize Vouchers via “Flying High.” All I get are 20 Lohlunat favors.

When I checked the progress for the Vorgon ship mission, there was text stating “You’re done.” However, as aforementioned, I am only at 32 percent.

I tried doing “Flying High” with my other characters & I only get 20 Lohlunat favor rewards.

If the event is going until August 16, why cannot I earn vouchers anymore?

Comments

• riddle1973#5642 riddle1973 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Cause they TRIBBLE up the whole update on ps4 from support you hear only bla bla totally unprofessional company only focused to sell their zen. Give us your money and if you have an problem youve got a problem.
  • tmghost7729#8985 tmghost7729 Member Posts: 455 Arc User
    edited July 2018
    You can only get the Ship Vouchers once in 20 hours. It's supposed to be a once a day thing. That is why the event is so long.
  • surfacewarrior#8890 surfacewarrior Member Posts: 46 Arc User
    You can only get the Ship Vouchers once in 20 hours. It's supposed to be a once a day thing. That is why the event is so long.

Well, I finally got another one with my main character, but it was more than 48 hours between that & the previous one. At this rate, I won't be able to get the Vorgon ship. If you could get one every 24 hours, then it would take 25 days. But, if it is evrey 48 hours, there is no way to do it, at this point.

I don't know if it was a bug that caused me to go two days without being able to get one, or what, but if it is, theses bugs are going to prevent me from achieving my goal. It kind of makes me want to give up on the special events.
  • pulpsmack#4226 pulpsmack Member Posts: 96 Arc User
    My concern is Jem hadar players. Ps4 got VIL 7/24. PC got it a month or so earlier. There is no way you can get 1000 LF starting 7/24 so PS4 Jems are screwed whereas PC Jems are not.
  • americanbamf#5789 americanbamf Member Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited July 2018
    well in case you missed it if you have lobi crystals saved up that you might not be using for anything in particular you can go in the event store and buy the vouchers you need given that its random amount you get between 2 and upwards of 12+ per box/stack you buy with lobi .

so again its a huge gamble and if at this point your not above 50 to 70% id say your chances to getting this years ship are slim to non other than the method i just mentioned is your only option at this point for the vorgon dreadnought and its a one time thing to as you might not ever get a chance again to pick it up .

but i have gotten it weeks ago an i will say for me at least its not that fancy not a bad ship but it lacks weapons in the front with 3 and 5 in the back which for me is the first ship i have seen like that with 5 weapons in the back seen plenty of 5s in front and 3 in back but not 5 in back and 3 up front so thats the huge drawback for me on using it after i got mastery for it .

but again lobi method is risky for the vouchers but if i were to do it i would have to be pretty hard up to want that ship because their are a ton more awesome looking ships to get and play with 800 to 900 lobi crystals . anyways just food for thought that might help you out with your dilemma I
    Post edited by americanbamf#5789 on
  • tmghost7729#8985 tmghost7729 Member Posts: 455 Arc User
    edited July 2018
    > @pulpsmack#4226 said:
    > My concern is Jem hadar players. Ps4 got VIL 7/24. PC got it a month or so earlier. There is no way you can get 1000 LF starting 7/24 so PS4 Jems are screwed whereas PC Jems are not.

It is Account wide. You only need to finish the ship on 1 toon and all your other toons can claim it, even your Jemmie.
  • surfacewarrior#8890 surfacewarrior Member Posts: 46 Arc User
    > @tmghost7729#8985 said:
    > > @pulpsmack#4226 said:
    > > My concern is Jem hadar players. Ps4 got VIL 7/24. PC got it a month or so earlier. There is no way you can get 1000 LF starting 7/24 so PS4 Jems are screwed whereas PC Jems are not.
    >
    > It is Account wide. You only need to finish the ship on 1 toon and all your other toons can claim it, even your Jemmie.

I hope so. I’ve been trying to grind it out on multiple characters. I will just concentrate on only one, now.

Do vouchers roll-over into the next event? So, if I have unused Summer 2018 Vouchers, will they become 2019 vouchers next year, or should I just delete them?
  • nightwchtrnightwchtr Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    > @tmghost7729#8985 said:
    > > @pulpsmack#4226 said:
    > > My concern is Jem hadar players. Ps4 got VIL 7/24. PC got it a month or so earlier. There is no way you can get 1000 LF starting 7/24 so PS4 Jems are screwed whereas PC Jems are not.
    >
    > It is Account wide. You only need to finish the ship on 1 toon and all your other toons can claim it, even your Jemmie.

I hope so. I’ve been trying to grind it out on multiple characters. I will just concentrate on only one, now.

Do vouchers roll-over into the next event? So, if I have unused Summer 2018 Vouchers, will they become 2019 vouchers next year, or should I just delete them?

Fromt what I read online they do not rollover.