test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

What title does your toon wear proudly?

Comments

• nightkennightken Member Posts: 2,824 Arc User
    my main wears "This Far, No Further"... oddly enough he is not the one wearing anti borg gear.

my romulan wears "Family is All", is in fact is one of the big reasons why I got the gamma pack in the first place.

pretty much all of mine have worn "Raider" or "Pirate" for a time.

if I stop posting it doesn't make you right it. just means I don't have enough rum to continue interacting with you.
  • mneme0mneme0 Member Posts: 498 Arc User
    Evil Twin for my regular and mirror joined Trill. Peacekeeper for my main.
  • reiklingraiderreiklingraider Member Posts: 209 Arc User
    "Disenchanted" for all my toons that have it ever since Delta Rising. :smiley:
  • blitzy4blitzy4 Member Posts: 839 Arc User
    Usually First Flight Captain
    jKixCmJ.jpg
    "..and like children playing after sunset, we were surrounded by darkness." -Ruri Hoshino

• tunebreakertunebreaker Member Posts: 1,222 Arc User
    edited July 2018
    of Blades... no wait, wrong game.

Currently it's The Glorious, cause I like to show off how well I was carried in Sompek :D Too bad we didn't get anything from Kobayashi Maru.
  • peterconnorfirstpeterconnorfirst Member Posts: 6,225 Arc User
    edited July 2018

Currently it's The Glorious, cause I like to show off how well I was carried in Sompek :D

Lol you were not being carried. Think we even have screenshots on OCD hp with numbers of combatlog of it if u like. The run was with Nirett, Ezria, Kyle, and the two of us; I remember it quite well.

3 weeks sompek flat were tough but belong to the best of times in STO. B)

animated.gif
    Looking for a fun PvE fleet? Join us at Omega Combat Division today.
    felisean wrote: »
    teamwork to reach a goal is awesome and highly appreciated
  • tunebreakertunebreaker Member Posts: 1,222 Arc User

Currently it's The Glorious, cause I like to show off how well I was carried in Sompek :D

Lol you were not being carried. Think we even have screenshots on OCD hp with numbers of combatlog of it if u like. The run was with Nirett, Ezria, Kyle, and the two of us; I remember it quite well.

Well, no way I could've gotten to 100 without you guys. But yeah, I remember our runs too - were funtimes indeed. :)
  • trennantrennan Member Posts: 2,839 Arc User

Well, no way I could've gotten to 100 without you guys. But yeah, I remember our runs too - were funtimes indeed. :)

Getting to round 100 in Sompek really isn't that hard. It's mainly just how prepared you are and situation awareness.

The original introduction of it, a group of hodgepodges with mixed gear and never having worked together before, made it to round 170-ish.

With the newer iterations, we have a core group of 3 that will get together to help two others get the 100 round title.

Though, with the new level cap, I'm looking forward to Sompek. It's the one queue I enjoy doing, the most. But I do have this feeling that the Vaadwuar Overseer's, that previously hit like a smack truck, are going to hit like a locomotive now.
    Mm5NeXy.gif
  • jamieblanchardjamieblanchard Member Posts: 556 Arc User
    My AOY toon usually has on her "Time Traveler" tag, and that inspired me to write her a bio chock full of temporal shenanigans. I'm still looking for a decent title for her arch nemesis, whom is my goon, err Gorn toon.

Delta recruits I usually give the "Delta Operative" tag.

My Jem'Hadar gets the Vanguard tag, for now. At least until I can find one that really suits his character. XD

Then I have an engineer whose backstory makes her essentially a female Tony Stark type character, so she gets "Executive".

Resident TOS, G.I. Joe, Transformers and hair metal fangirl.

And knowing is half the battle!

21 'til I die!
  • peterconnorfirstpeterconnorfirst Member Posts: 6,225 Arc User
    trennan wrote: »

Getting to round 100 in Sompek really isn't that hard. It's mainly just how prepared you are and situation awareness.

The original introduction of it, a group of hodgepodges with mixed gear and never having worked together before, made it to round 170-ish.

With the newer iterations, we have a core group of 3 that will get together to help two others get the 100 round title.

Though, with the new level cap, I'm looking forward to Sompek. It's the one queue I enjoy doing, the most. But I do have this feeling that the Vaadwuar Overseer's, that previously hit like a smack truck, are going to hit like a locomotive now.

Yea you seem to be more of a ground player.

http://sto-dps.danfai.de/user.php?user=@trennan

Eager for battle I see? Good, good!
    animated.gif
    Looking for a fun PvE fleet? Join us at Omega Combat Division today.
    felisean wrote: »
    teamwork to reach a goal is awesome and highly appreciated
  • ktyrrellktyrrell Member Posts: 261 Arc User
    The next Generation
  • avoozuulavoozuul Member Posts: 3,196 Arc User
    I don't really care about the titles honestly, but if I feel like it I would pick something I like the sound of.
  • foxman00foxman00 Member Posts: 1,481 Arc User
    Kirks Protege

For beating Wave 10 of the original, not that watered down No Win Scenario.
    pjxgwS8.jpg
  • talonxvtalonxv Member Posts: 4,257 Arc User
    My main wears Rear Admiral. As that's the pips he wears. Though if they had Commodore, he'd wear that.
    afMSv4g.jpg
    Star Trek Battles member. Want to roll with a good group of people regardless of fleets and not have to worry about DPS while doing STFs? Come join the channel and join in the fun!

http://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1145998/star-trek-battles-channel-got-canon/p1
  • smokebaileysmokebailey Member Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    My virtual me has "Snowshoe" :)
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
  • starswordcstarswordc Member Posts: 10,963 Arc User
    Kanril Eleya (Fed Bajoran Tac) - Was "Silver Star Recipient", now it's "Crusade Conqueror".
    Morgaiah ir'Sheratan t'Thavrau (Fed Rom Romulan Sci) - Tal Shiar's Most Wanted

Don't remember the other two mildly active toons.
    "Great War! / And I cannot take more! / Great tour! / I keep on marching on / I play the great score / There will be no encore / Great War! / The War to End All Wars"
    — Sabaton, "Great War"
    VZ9ASdg.png

Check out https://unitedfederationofpla.net/s/
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    One of mine has Praetor, because of how I earned it. It was the old glitchy Romulan Temple and me and a group of people who didn't know what we were doing mowed down armies of Romulans for over an hour before we finally managed to trigger the boss fight. the boss was the EASY part.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • xxxhellspawnyxxxxxxhellspawnyxxx Member Posts: 195 Arc User
  • dracounguisdracounguis Member Posts: 5,358 Arc User
    neoakiraii wrote: »
    Moist

Yeah, knew that was gonna be here. :D
  • vampeiyrevampeiyre Member Posts: 633 Arc User
    Career Officer.

Perhaps a bit boring, but I've used it since day one and I see no need to change it, as it's essentially correct.
    "I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am."
  • nikephorusnikephorus Member Posts: 2,744 Arc User
    I have a lot of fancy titles, but have stuck with Wicked... cause I am.
    Tza0PEl.png
  • alexraptorralexraptorr Member Posts: 1,192 Arc User
    My Orion is "Moist". ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    "If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you ought to go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross. But it's not for the timid." - Q
  • theraven2378theraven2378 Member Posts: 5,985 Arc User
    My Orion is "Moist". ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Saw that one coming from light years away :D
    NMXb2ph.png
      "The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory."
      -Lord Commander Solar Macharius
    • xungnguyenxungnguyen Member Posts: 233 Arc User
      Steven: Savior of the Spiral
      Sapph: Pokeworld Queen (Alpha of the Pack and Beastmaster will apply)
      Amy: Same as above
      Destiny: Descendant of Spyro
      temporal_lapras__royal_flagship__by_lapry101-dbutq96.png

"Simba, you have forgotten me. You have forgotten who you are … you are my son and the one true king." (Mufasa)
    • avoozuulavoozuul Member Posts: 3,196 Arc User
      They were speaking of select-able titles which the game offers, not made up titles. :)
    • lordhavelocklordhavelock Member Posts: 2,248 Arc User
      My first/main character has Legendary.

I don't recall the titles on my alts... but this thread has inspired me to review and update them as needed.

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Playing STO since Feb 2010.
    • disqord#9557 disqord Member Posts: 567 Arc User
      I might give one of my characters "Humble", because what better way to be humble than to brag it to the entire Beta quadrant?
    • burstorionburstorion Member Posts: 1,750 Arc User
      edited July 2018
      Disenchanted or torpedo target

If I could get 'Flambe master' for my flamethrower cat, I'd be a happy camper
    • talonxvtalonxv Member Posts: 4,257 Arc User
      My main: Rear Admiral. Since that's the pips he wears.
      KDF: main Dahar Master.
      Romulan: Tal Shiar most wanted.
      TOS: Temporal Agent
      DOM: Haven't really picked yet.
      afMSv4g.jpg
      Star Trek Battles member. Want to roll with a good group of people regardless of fleets and not have to worry about DPS while doing STFs? Come join the channel and join in the fun!

http://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1145998/star-trek-battles-channel-got-canon/p1
    This discussion has been closed.