test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Question on completing a pvp queue

valesiavalesia Member Posts: 8 Arc User
Do you actually have to win or can you just unequip your shield and die afew times to make some pvper feel like hes got an e-peen extension ?
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• geekguy79geekguy79 Member Posts: 209 Arc User
    You have to win.
  • valesiavalesia Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    TRIBBLE that then.
  • davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,501 Arc User
    Save yourself the pain and skip this one.

• echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,913 Arc User
    I always skip the PvP Endeavor.

I'm skipping them all during Risa, tbh.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,501 Arc User
    echatty wrote: »
    I always skip the PvP Endeavor.

I'm skipping them all during Risa, tbh.

I mostly only do the ones that fit in with what I'd do anyway, like dealing damage or healing when I'm already doing queues for marks. An extra 100,000 credits isn't worth going out of my way to get.

• echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,913 Arc User
    Same. And since I'm on Risa, I only leave to get my phoenix box, then go right back to Risa.

I don't mind doing them actually. The most credits I ever got on one was 750k, nothing to sneeze at there. And sometimes I get a couple thousand dilithium too. And I don't say no to the crafting mats either.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • fun4ever#6757 fun4ever Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    valesia wrote: »
    Do you actually have to win or can you just unequip your shield and die afew times to make some pvper feel like hes got an e-peen extension ?

U dont have to unequip ur shield, coz those cheese CRF&Placate4life rommi will cut u in 1 sec... and no mattrer ur shield ar ON or OFF... lol

p/s Its not bugged have to WIN to get endeavor box.
  • protoneousprotoneous Member Posts: 2,952 Arc User
    Ground can be fun as well.
    coldnapalm wrote: »
    [...]And since there are normal people playing it, it can be quite fun with some real close matches.[...] I actually like the PvP endeavors...only time PvP is actually fun and worth playing in this game.
    ^ always enjoyable when this endeavor comes up.

This discussion has been closed.