test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[Console] The Elite Starter Pack!

ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,673 Community Manager
Purchase the Elite Starter Pack today on Xbox One and Playstation 4, and you can get your hands on an energy credit cap increase, more character slots and bank slots, and more!

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/xbox/star-trek-online/news/detail/10936323

Comments

• postagepaidpostagepaid Member Posts: 2,899 Arc User
    For those looking for it on the store front and wondering where the new item is.

Its buried down in the services section.
  • awesomeweaselawesomeweasel Member Posts: 265 Arc User
    for the shared bank slots this pack and the lifetime pack actually only give 19 shared slots as you already start with one, and if you do not own either of these pack and buy the 10 addition shared slots for the 1st time you are only given 9
  • sleepwalker#8777 sleepwalker Member Posts: 128 Arc User
    @postagepaid & @awsomeweasel thank you for that informations !
    @cryptic i hope you fix the missing slots soon
  • awesomeweaselawesomeweasel Member Posts: 265 Arc User
    @postagepaid & @awsomeweasel thank you for that informations !
    @cryptic i hope you fix the missing slots soon

can't see them changing/fixing it since it has been like that since they made the game and im guessing not too many people have even noticed it. I did not even really notice it until I had already maxed out my shared slots and a friend pointed out that he only got 9 slot when he had bought 10 shared slots.

the only way they can really fix it is by letting people know they are being ripped off for the 1st shared slot pack they buy or by changing the price of the first shared slot pack to only be 900 instead of 1000 (and of course refunding 100 zen to even account that has bought them) and then charge the 1000 for each pack bought after the 1st and adding a note telling people why the price increases after the 1st purchase.

• ukgouki#7276 ukgouki Member Posts: 55 Arc User
    i bought this its a really good deal the bank and inventory slots are worth it alone!