test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The galaxy is open, where might things go now?

As the question states I have been curious on this subject of late now that all four quadrants are available for the most part. I would like to give some suggestions such as a possible idea on investigating the galactic and great barriers, maybe including the Kelvans as well as the false "god" entity on Sha Ka Ree, with possible new ships like the SS Valiant type popping up. Or looking into the machine race that turned Voyager VI into V'Ger, maybe have a connection to the makers of the whale probe. Many mysteries yet to consider now with perhaps one involving the Romulan War which while I feel it might be a good way to include more Enterprise era ships, such as the Warp Delta type, SS Emmette, even maybe single episode ships like the Wisp ship, I am unsure how it could be integrated without resorting to another time travel plot line. Anyway, like I said I am simply curious where things could lead now as well as extending that curiosity to what others may think could now occur.

Answers

• rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,973 Community Moderator
    They kinda already have a nod to V'Ger in STO. The Borg Unimatrix ships.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • finneousfinneous Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited July 2018
    I think the Kelvans were from the Andromedan galaxy.

Edit: From Memory Alpha ( http://memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Kelvan ): The Kelvans were an intelligent and rigidly disciplined non-humanoid species from the planet Kelva, located in the Andromeda Galaxy, and masters of the Kelvan Empire. Only a few Kelvans were known to have traveled to the Milky Way Galaxy.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,973 Community Moderator
    finneous wrote: »
    I think the Kelvans were from the Andromedan galaxy.

Which we know the Iconians were present in, and there are apparently Gateways there as well.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • talonxvtalonxv Member Posts: 4,257 Arc User
    Umm how about we find new Khitomer first?
    afMSv4g.jpg
    Star Trek Battles member. Want to roll with a good group of people regardless of fleets and not have to worry about DPS while doing STFs? Come join the channel and join in the fun!

http://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1145998/star-trek-battles-channel-got-canon/p1
  • usskentuckyusskentucky Member Posts: 402 Arc User
    I like Lost Sock Planet. Make it happen, Cryptic!