test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Sword of Kahless

alissacgalissacg Member Posts: 35 Arc User
ok on the show DS9 Worf Dax and a Master guy fornd the Sword of Kahless and beamed it into sspace how did that icoian get it?? better yet how did the Klingons get it be fore the ico war??
A Great man once said "Live Long and Prosper, I have been and always shall be your friend"

Comments

• somtaawkharsomtaawkhar Member Posts: 5,913 Arc User
    As part of the Klingon faction story missions you meet up with the clone of Kahless who has been looking for the sword, and help him find it.

He loses it to T'ket during the Iconian War when he challenges her to combat, and get killed.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 48,093 Arc User
    Worf remembered where it was for one thing, so he could retrieve it again.
    66998372863950ee98cf7da9786e2ea9-db80k0m.png
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out a Delta Pack, Temporal Pack, and Gamma Pack
    The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • alissacgalissacg Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    +yes just red the story ty

A Great man once said "Live Long and Prosper, I have been and always shall be your friend"
  • vorwodavorwoda Member Posts: 569 Arc User
    And the Master guy was Kor (played by the late great John Colicos), the first named Klingon ever seen on Star Trek, way back in TOS.
  • azrael605azrael605 Member Posts: 9,638 Arc User
    Also known as the Original Baltar of OG BSG.
    There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.

One man's theology is another man's belly laugh.

You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.

Don't ever become a pessimist... a pessimist is correct oftener than an optimist, but an optimist has more fun, and neither can stop the march of events.

Robert Heinlein