test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Sword of Kahless

alissa#5135 alissa Member Posts: 59 Arc User
ok on the show DS9 Worf Dax and a Master guy fornd the Sword of Kahless and beamed it into sspace how did that icoian get it?? better yet how did the Klingons get it be fore the ico war??
A Great man once said "Live Long and Prosper, I have been and always shall be your friend"

Comments

• rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,015 Community Moderator
    Worf remembered where it was for one thing, so he could retrieve it again.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • alissa#5135 alissa Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    +yes just red the story ty

A Great man once said "Live Long and Prosper, I have been and always shall be your friend"
  • vorwodavorwoda Member Posts: 694 Arc User
    And the Master guy was Kor (played by the late great John Colicos), the first named Klingon ever seen on Star Trek, way back in TOS.