test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Vanguard Jem'Hadar Space Trait, Species, Working ?

geekguy79geekguy79 Member Posts: 209 Arc User
I've noticed something. My normal KDF toon, and my new Vanguard Jem'Hadar toon, KDF aligned too, are now both flying the exact same ship, the fleet T6 mogh.

They both have the exact same setup;
3 Vangaurd Jem'Hadar Boffs
1 Romulan Tac boff with SRO (Embassy)
Romulan Rep space trait giving 4%
3 skill points in Weapon Specialization

Not using operative trait on either, not using any consoles that boost crit chance on either, both toons have exactly the same consoles.

My normal KDF is a liberated Borg, and my Jem'Hadar is a Vanguard Jem'Hadar.

And they both have the exact same ship stat crit chance and sev. On a LV 60 space map, not sector space, yes I am in the right place to be looking at it.
23% chance
108.5% sev

Which, shouldn't be right, because my own Vanguard Jem'Hadar species space trait should be giving me another 1% chance and 2.5% sev, shouldn't it?

I know you had to fix the Vanguard Jem'Hadar Boffs space trait not working, but, did you check to make sure the Vanguard species space trait is also working too?

Comments

• jcox2jcox2 Member Posts: 99 Arc User
    My Jem isn't matching my other toons spec'd the same either
  • fleetcaptain5#1134 fleetcaptain5 Member Posts: 4,782 Arc User
    Same here.

And even weirder: my Jem'hadar apparently has only 3.5 critical chance in space - while my skills alone should make that at least 4%.

Something's definitely not right about this.
    [4:46] [Combat {self}] Your Haymaker deals 23337 (9049) Physical Damage(Critical) to Spawnmother

[3/25 10:41][Combat (Self)]Your Haymaker deals 26187 (10692) Physical Damage(Critical) to Orinoco.
  • fleetcaptain5#1134 fleetcaptain5 Member Posts: 4,782 Arc User
    Hm, nevermind. Apparently the skill points aren't taken into account anywhere. In which case the higher crit chance and severity on my Jem'hadar Vanguard may well be correct.

Things like this really ought to be streamlined and better documented cause this is just way too confusing. And we've been here for years, imagine how it must be for newer players!
    [4:46] [Combat {self}] Your Haymaker deals 23337 (9049) Physical Damage(Critical) to Spawnmother

[3/25 10:41][Combat (Self)]Your Haymaker deals 26187 (10692) Physical Damage(Critical) to Orinoco.
  • dreiljjdreiljj Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    No the Vanguard Captains traits are not working. It's 2.5 crit 50% critx when it should be 5.5% crit 55% critx before any other traits added.

EDIT: seems the math changed somewhere. If the BOFFS traits are the same as the player you'll see the vanguard captain should be 3.5% crit 52.5% critx for "space" 5.5% crit 55% critx for "ground" before any other traits added.
    Post edited by dreiljj on
    edited June 2018
    Yet again Jem'hadar player traits seemed skiped

[img][/img]pQNfOI9.png
  • geekguy79geekguy79 Member Posts: 209 Arc User
    Yep, would be nice if my vanguard jem'hadar actually had a working species trait.
    edited June 2018
    geekguy79 wrote: »
    Yep, would be nice if my vanguard jem'hadar actually had a working species trait.

Well its the ground trait also. I should have added this before.

VgDWp88.png

What they are missing trait wise are these traits

Bbp6g8J.png

Server patch coming wonder if this will be fixed this time?
  • tmghost7729#8985 tmghost7729 Member Posts: 455 Arc User
    So, did they fix it?
    Nope. My Jem, and Fed, both flying exact same ship, with exact same boff n gear setup, both have exact same crit chance. If my Jem species trait was working, my crit chance on Jem would be 1% higher. Still not fixed.

Do we have to post this to reddit to get devs to even see this?
  • namflowniusnamflownius Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    the engineered soldier space traits are gone from my boffs. Is there something broken or are the fudging with the effects?
    The engineered soldier 'Space' traits only appear on Vanguard Jem'Hadar boffs, normal Jem'Hadar get only the ground one.
  • namflowniusnamflownius Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited July 2018
    I guess they were on the regular Jem'Hadar Boffs and then they removed them. Makes sense.
    Another patch, another week this goes still broken. Its not even a known issue.

Helloooooooooooo devs ?
    edited July 2018
    [img][/img]lDcoQt0.png
    We'll we reported it here and we know the mods seen it with picture proof. If they forwarded it to the developers I dont know.

In game bug reported it also and I think more people need to do that who haven't.

I wonder what other races are broken and are unnoticed or ignored. I have suspicions about the player rommie just havent tested it.

This is a example of how to do it.