test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Graphics Issues

ajax1983ajax1983 Member Posts: 28 Arc User
Since the new season was released, my graphics have been washed out and the game's just bogged down and slow. I've tried to adjust the graphics but just can't get it right. I remember a couple years ago something similar happened after a new season was released, and we had to type something into the dialogue box and that fixed it, but I can't find anywhere what that was. Does anyone remember or have similar issues?

Comments

• seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    Try /renderscale 1

That might be the command you're looking for.
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 3,998 Arc User
    ajax1983 wrote: »
    Since the new season was released, my graphics have been washed out and the game's just bogged down and slow. I've tried to adjust the graphics but just can't get it right. I remember a couple years ago something similar happened after a new season was released, and we had to type something into the dialogue box and that fixed it, but I can't find anywhere what that was. Does anyone remember or have similar issues?

Wrong part of the forum. Try posting this in Support ... Graphical and sound issues

• ajax1983ajax1983 Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    Try /renderscale 1

That might be the command you're looking for.

This command didn't work. My computer is only a year old, it should be able to handle this stuff, but nothing I've tried works and as it is it's unplayable. Any other suggestions?
  • endeaver1972endeaver1972 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    im in the same boat with ya ajax. and at a loss what to do?
  • heatguardheatguard Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    My PC is older but I had a decent ratio of performance/graphics but now I'm dipping to single digit fps, the lowest was 3, I'm hitting 7-9 on cutscenes. I made my first Jem'Hadar without any issues, today I made a new one and boom, some parts are barely playable