test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[Make it so] Claim XP Boosts and More Today

meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,587 Arc User
Yeah, that's what the email, sent yesterday by PWE said. So, where can I claim these boost packs?! I couldn't find it in the usual places.
3lsZz0w.jpg

Comments

• rndfluctuation#1470 rndfluctuation Member Posts: 813 Arc User
    I allowed spa... erm promotional email from cryptic but didn't see it.
    NO COMPLAIN here just an ask for information on that regard - is it specific?
  • nommo#5819 nommo Member Posts: 1,105 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    I saw some other players asking about where it was yesterday after, I guess, they received an email too in the chat channels throughout the day.
  • meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,587 Arc User
    garaks31 wrote: »

Nope, nothing there either.
    3lsZz0w.jpg
  • lopequillopequil Member Posts: 1,226 Arc User
    Did anyone else get this email? What’s it all about? The link just takes you to the main page for STO and I couldn’t see anything in-game in the c-store.
    Q9BWcdD.png
  • kodachikunokodachikuno Member Posts: 6,020 Arc User1
    got the email too but no ideas on what the hell
  • garaks31garaks31 Member Posts: 2,845 Arc User
    meimeitoo wrote: »

Adsz.png

is one of the 4 offers different im your game ?

Adsz.png

is one of the 4 offers different im your game ?

Mine looks exactly the same. There's no claim button, though, nor is there anything to claim under 'Boosts', 'Promotions', etc.
    3lsZz0w.jpg
  • pottsey5gpottsey5g Member Posts: 4,164 Arc User
    Same here
  • sennahcheribsennahcherib Member Posts: 2,823 Arc User

same thing for me.
  • themadprofessor#9835 themadprofessor Member Posts: 1,203 Arc User
    Same on my end.
    Space Barbie Extraordinaire. Got a question about Space Barbie? Just ask.

Things I want in STO:

1) More character customization options such as more clothing options, letting the toon complexion affect the entire body, not just the head. Also a true RGB color picker applied to all costume and appearance options, which would allow for true appearance customization and homogenous colors instead of "this same exact color looks vastly different on two different pieces."
    2) Bridge customization, not bridge packs. Let us pick a general layout and adjust the color palette, console appearance, and chair types, as well as more ready room layout options.
    3) Customizable ground weapons, i.e. The aesthetic look of phaser dual pistols but they shoot antiproton bolts. For obvious reasons this would only apply to standard ground weapons.
    4) For the love of Q please revamp Plasma Ground Weapons. They look like demented Supersoakers right now.
    5) True Vanity Impulse and Deflector effects similar to Vanity Shields.
    6) A greater payout for hitting T6 Reputations. Currently it takes more time and resources to get from T5 to T6 than it does to get from nothing to T5. Make that grind really pay out at the end.
    7) Mirrorverse Refugee event similar to AoY/Delta/Gamma, complete with new Mirrorverse recruits for all factions.
    8) Independent Faction, because yo ho yo ho a pirate's life for me!
  • bigblackafricabigblackafrica Member Posts: 145 Arc User
    I also received the email, but have no items to claim. :(
    So, @ambassadorkael#6946 , a word, please?
    3lsZz0w.jpg
  • echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,913 Arc User
    Did not get an email about this
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    Kael is on vaca....you have to figure out who had taken over "watching us". Which means: they are probably having to deal with multiple games.
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
    where2r1 wrote: »
    Kael is on vaca....you have to figure out who had taken over "watching us". Which means: they are probably having to deal with multiple games.

Too bad he's gone. Not that I'm really all that shy for the XP Boosts (although my Jem could use 'em, of course), still, if you're gonna send me an email, saying I can claim free stuff, then, well, Make it So! (as the title of the email went)
    3lsZz0w.jpg
  • tarran61tarran61 Member Posts: 827 Arc User
    My email yet nothing shows up anywhere.
    X25hEbU.jpg
    Positive thoughts.
    NeAC.gif
  • baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,238 Community Moderator
    Working on figuring this out...
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch

Thx. :)
    3lsZz0w.jpg
  • ussvaliant#6064 ussvaliant Member Posts: 1,006 Arc User
    I never seem to get these promotions anymore. Haven't had anything since the GPL T6 D'kora (Which btw is a great ship)
    maR4zDV.jpg

Hello rubber banding my old friend, time to bounce around the battlezone again, where are all my bug reports going?, out of love with this game I am falling, As Cryptic fail to acknowledge a problem exists, Shakes an angry fist, And from Support all I'm hearing are the sounds of silence.
  • toraknutoraknu Member Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    gentleman

i hope this is NO EMAIL with the line

click here and use your PASSWORT to log in and get the items

what do we do with emails wich tells us to clik and get bounty or
    last chance to rescue your bank account
    "just give us your passwort by clicking on that line heree pleaaase !"

RED ALERT ON !!!!!

c60b200bef60143a594d49fd7f0d173463c3fd0ddebcb6e84e752f6536f80d68.gif
  • shadowkoshshadowkosh Member Posts: 1,688 Arc User

Make whoever sent it Walk the Plank
  • baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,238 Community Moderator
    Ok, folks. Seems this was supposed to be a reactivation "welcome back" email for folks who hadn't logged in for awhile.

If you've been playing and received the email, like me, it was a false positive and we received it by accident.

Legimate receivers of the email upon login would've gotten a "welcome back" pop-up to click on in-game to receive the rewards.

If you did not receive the rewards, and believe you should have due to having been away for x amount of time, contact support.

I know this is probably not what many of you wanted to hear, but at least we have our answer. Thanks to everyone for their patience and continued understanding.

- BMR
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
  • echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,913 Arc User
    Thank you for looking into this BMR :)
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • arliekkosarliekkos Member Posts: 207 Arc User
    Appreciate you taking the time to look into it for us. :)
    Ok, folks. Seems this was supposed to be a reactivation "welcome back" email for folks who hadn't logged in for awhile.

If you've been playing and received the email, like me, it was a false positive and we received it by accident.

Legimate receivers of the email upon login would've gotten a "welcome back" pop-up to click on in-game to receive the rewards.

If you did not receive the rewards, and believe you should have due to having been away for x amount of time, contact support.

I know this is probably not what many of you wanted to hear, but at least we have our answer. Thanks to everyone for their patience and continued understanding.

- BMR

Okay, that clarifies it. Thanks for looking into it.

And no biggie, really. It's not like we're talking Nagus Marauder here: just a few trivial boost packs. I think I'll live. :)
    3lsZz0w.jpg
  • kodachikunokodachikuno Member Posts: 6,020 Arc User1
    good to have the answer at least thx bmr!
  • darthoricidarthorici Member Posts: 187 Arc User
    Shane on them. for not doing this. check twice before sending.
    darthorici wrote: »
    Shane on them. for not doing this. check twice before sending.

I entertain a pet theory of mine, in which I believe all their email promos are either severely broken, or just total random BS. Recently I received a sweet set of TOS holo-boffs, for example, for having attended a Star Trek convention. I assure you, I did not such thing. I *have* spent an inordinate amount of cash on this game, though -- enough to qualify for that Gold-plated Ferengi Marauder I got; but, honestly, I believe that selection was just random too.
    3lsZz0w.jpg
This discussion has been closed.