test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Gamma Recruit Rep Sponsorship Tokens

I bought these tokens for my gamma recruit but can’t claim them. Will they work after 20 hours?

Comments

• duncanidaho11duncanidaho11 Member Posts: 7,867 Arc User
    Rep sponsorship tokens are not needed with Jem'Hadar. They should automatically get double rep XP for all but Gamma (part of their head-start).
    Bipedal mammal and senior Foundry author.
    Notable missions: Apex [AEI], Gemini [SSF], Trident [AEI], Evolution's Smile [SSF], Transcendence
    Looking for something new to play? I've started building Foundry missions again in visual novel form!
  • usskentuckyusskentucky Member Posts: 402 Arc User
    Oh
  • sheldonlcoopersheldonlcooper Member Posts: 4,042 Arc User
    I don't get double. I sponsored 2 reps so far with tokens and they get the 5000 points. all other reps are 2500. this is the free to play Jem.
    Captain Jean-Luc Picard: "We think we've come so far. Torture of heretics, burning of witches, it's all ancient history. Then - before you can blink an eye - suddenly it threatens to start all over again."

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

• usskentuckyusskentucky Member Posts: 402 Arc User
    I got vanguard toon, so that must be it. Thx
  • duncanidaho11duncanidaho11 Member Posts: 7,867 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    I don't get double. I sponsored 2 reps so far with tokens and they get the 5000 points. all other reps are 2500. this is the free to play Jem.

Confirmed via some patch notes following ViL.
    Resolved an issue that prevented Jem'Hadar Vanguard characters from gaining reputation progress at the sponsored rate.

Odd because I can't find any mention of auto-sponsorship in the C-store blurb for Vanguard Jem'Hadar or the vanguard/starter pack blogs.
    Bipedal mammal and senior Foundry author.
    Notable missions: Apex [AEI], Gemini [SSF], Trident [AEI], Evolution's Smile [SSF], Transcendence
    Looking for something new to play? I've started building Foundry missions again in visual novel form!
  • sheldonlcoopersheldonlcooper Member Posts: 4,042 Arc User
    yeah there was misleading text somewhere in one of the blogs so people thought all Jem got it. But the cost is very low anyway.
    Captain Jean-Luc Picard: "We think we've come so far. Torture of heretics, burning of witches, it's all ancient history. Then - before you can blink an eye - suddenly it threatens to start all over again."

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."